As IT Manager, you will work in a standalone capacity responsible for managing and developing internal IT systems and Information Management practices for an established international membership association. You will liaise with key 3rd party suppliers and help update current internal IT Infrastructure.
- IT Manager - Knutsford (Remote Working) - £45,000 per annum
- Newly created role, and an exciting opportunity to manage and develop core IT.
My client is looking for a new IT Manager to help shape the future of the IT estate and manage an internal support team across a unique multisite environment.
You will need to have proven experience in team leadership, stakeholder management, IT Infrastructure management and project delivery.
- IT Manager - multisite Microsoft envrionment
- IT Manager - 5 direct reports
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Government Property Agency's new Technology function. You'll work as an IT System Administration Support Specialist, providing level 2 support to end-users on the GPA's cutting-edge suite of applications.
- This is a superb opportunity to join the Government Property Agency's IT team.
- You'll join a growing organisation as part of a world-class IT Service function.
As Head of IT you will be responsible for leading transformational change to enable the delivery of improved and agile solutions across UK and European operations. You will lead on delivering customer facing systems and planning solutions, develop the UK IT team to drive SLA's and the system support structures to deliver cost effective supplier partnership management.
- Head of IT - UK Wide - Global Organisation
- Take the lead on transformational change across UK and European Operations.
Head of IT for a manufacturer just outside of Warrington. This is a broad role technology role focused on cloud based applications, systems, crm as well as other projects. We are looking for people with a background in a manufacturing or supply chain environment in a complex global matrix organisation.
- Global healthcare business
- New role
Developing and managing a diverse range of IT systems and processes on time and on budget, in line with user expectations whilst managing relationships with the IT Federal centre, being perceived as a key contributor to the organisation's overall IT strategy.
- A new role to strategic lead the IT department
- Build a new team and take ownership of the existing infrastructure
I'm looking for Head of IT Apllications or business systems manager with experience managing a small team who can deliver some applications support and a new ERP for an FMCG business in Warrington.
- ERP implementation
- Established food manufacturing brand
Michael Page Recruitment are delighted to support our client with a Head of IT role. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and delivering the company's IT Strategy. An amazing role for you to stamp your vision of IT. As a highly experienced IT Manager you will ideally have worked in a multi-site, fast moving environment.
- Stamp your on vision in IT
- Amazing package
As Head of IT Operations, you will lead the infrastructure and operations team and ultimately be responsible for all of the Infrastructure and IT security services across Europe. This role will also be responsible for defining and delivering the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for all identified Infrastructure Services working closely with the Business and IT leadership teams.
- Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations - £95,000 per annum - Manchester
- Deliver the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for European Infrastructure.
Head of IT Service Management will have the accountability to manage the client engagement for the delivery of services, for the achievement of contracted service levels and for service quality by applying a framework of governance across the clients delivery and support organisation.
- Renowned Client
- Exciting project working with cutting edge technology
A growing business with a fantastic reputation is looking to appoint an additional IT Support Analyst to join their team.
- Dynamic working environment with like minded individuals
- A rapidly growing business with extensive opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join a global Managed Service Provider based in Newport. You will join as an IT Helpdesk engineer to provide support to all external clients.
- Fantastic role to join an internationally recognised Managed Service Provider
- Provide 1st line and some 2nd line helpdesk end user support to external clients
The IT Support Technician opportunity is based near St. Austell. The role will focus around configuring and troubleshooting 1st line end user queries and escalating to relevant team. You will be expected to travel during working hours to multiple sites across South UK regions.
- Great opportunity to join a fantastic IT support team near St. Austell.
- IT support (1st and 2nd line), Mobile and office based working.
As an in-house Support Consultant, you will be part of our Application Support Team. As part of this highly motivated and focused team, you will be responsible for helping our internal users get the most out of our ERP solution and their related systems.
- Responsible for getting the most out of our ERP solution and related systems
- Join a leading global snack brand
My client is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their growing business.
- An exciting opportunity to lead & implement IT change within a growing business
- Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
To provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff, students and trainee teachers at both locations.
- ICT Technician
- 2 month contract
Information Technology Support Technician role carrying out BAU work as well as helping with updating software + migration
Working in London - on site & remote - 6 month contract
Tackling technology within education
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving environment
- Develop technical skills
3 month assignment for an immediately available IT Support Analyst to join a large IT team near Tonypandy.
- Contract available until 31st of March 2022
- Site based assignment near Tonypandy
You will be in a leadership role within a global procurement function managing a team of 3, with an IT spend of £100-£150m+ across a range of regions.
- Exciting opportunity to manage a global IT procurement team
- You would be working for one of the worlds largest and most prestigious FMCG's
My client are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their business.
- Opportunity to broaden your professional skill set and explore new opportunities
- Platform for self development and excellent career progression
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will operate within the UK based Group IT team, responsible for providing third line support and project delivery to internal and external customers. Maintaining and developing IT services that underpin corporate and customer hosted solutions.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - £45,000 - North Yorkshire
- Providing third line support and project delivery to customers
Responsible for technical architecture designs and implementing technical solutions in line with NHSR's IT strategy, and as required by management on NHSR networks and systems. The postholder will provide expert advice on IM&T network and systems. Provision of day-to-day management, support and administration of the org's IMandT infra in area of specialism, to deliver the tech service in line with SLA's.
- Great opportunity to be involved in an exciting IT Transformation!
- Up to circa £57,000 salary plus other benefits!
You will be responsible for leading the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes, focusing on attracting & sourcing high quality candidates across the UK.
- Competitive Salary & Hybrid working
- Fast-Growing Company
As IT Infrastructure Engineer (Infrastructure, Networks) you will deliver IT Infrastructure, Network, server and storage projects and provide BAU technical support. You'll be working with a small team implementing and managing network infrastructure projects to ensure the core network is stable and is developed according to the needs of the business.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer (Infrastructure, Networks) - £39,000 - Manchester
- Join and deliver on IT Infra, network, server and storage projects.
Primarily focusing on end-user technical support, you will assist the Service Desk Manager in a variety of tasks with the overall aim to provide a high-quality IT service. Due to the nature of the business, you will have opportunities to be involved in various IT projects so if you enjoy the kind of role where no two days are the same, this is the role for you!
- Industry Leader
- Career progression
Support users on a wide range of IT issues, and develop your skills and knowledge within the industry.
- IT Support Analyst - Warrington
- Offering a wide range of support for the business' users
As a IT Support Professional you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing delivery of functional IT systems. You will be the sole IT person and will act as local support within a global organisation and also be the first point of contact on site for hardware issues.
- IT System Administrator - £36,000 - Liversedge
- Join to ensure the ongoing delivery of functional IT systems
My client are a global learning and development solutions business
- Fast paced and exciting environment with liked minded people
- Chance to fulfil your potential and do work that really matters globally
* Develop the data catalog to become an IT service and the central tool for metadata management within the company therefore be a reliable partner for internal stakeholders
* Be a proactive promoter for IT projects, create user stories, evaluate business value, and drive the roll-out into the entire ZF;
* Maintain and seek actively internal communication with existing and potential stakeholders
- Exposure to modern IT technologies
- Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice, Łódź, Wrocław.
My client are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join their expanding team
- An exciting opportunity to lead & implement IT change within a growing business
- Dynamic, knowledgeable, professional, customer-focused & caring business