My client is hiring a Treasury Manager to join the Bank team. Reporting to the Head of Treasury, this person will be responsible for Treasury MI, operational cash management, IRRBB and all ALCO risks. There will be one other more junior member of treasury staff to assist this person in their role.
- This is a exciting new role in a high performing challenger bank
- This person will ideally have IRRBB and ALM experience
The primary responsibility of the Treasury Risk Manager is to act as the UK link point, liaison and regional subject matter expert to develop and align UK Treasury prudential resource management practices with the functions, reporting and disciplines of the wider Group Treasury.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading international bank
- My client is looking for someone with ALM and regulatory reporting experience
The role will be based in the middle office. The team's primary focus is to support the ongoing operational activities of the business
This includes treasury, cash management, payment processing and managing external party relationships relating to trade receivable and supply chain finance programmes
- Lead contact for Treasury and Cash Management operations
- Supporting the front office with securitisation and reporting activity
As part of an expansion project, Air Liquide Europe Business Services (ALEBS) decided to create a new Shared Services Centre that, from Tomar will serve several internal clients and geographies
- Join a new Shared Services Centre based in Tomar
- Be part of a totally new concept in SSC industry
This is a fantastic Treasury Analyst position with a quickly scaling up lending firm. The successful candidate will sit as part of a team of 3 people and have the opportunity to get involved in a broad spectrum of tasks.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a quickly growing property finance provider
- Broad position in a small team offering great career prospects
The Liquidity Manager is part of the wider Treasury team and will ensure the bank's liquidity risks are measured, monitored and reported in a timely manner
- Opportunity to work with large international Financial Services business
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
The Treasury Reporting Analyst will be part of the team responsible for our Securitisation reporting, daily cash and funding and liquidity reporting, and associated policies and procedures
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing fintech business
- Pivotal role in small function
My client is looking for an experienced Treasury professional to lead from the front on Asset and Liability reporting initiatives in support of the firm's corporate objectives. This person will be responsible for delivering robust analysis and detailed recommendations and making sure that the firm maintains policies and procedures aligned with the regulatory landscape.
- This is an exciting position in a well established building society
- This person will lead and improve the Asset and Liability reporting initiatives
Our client is a private equity fund based in Qatar which focuses on African investments; they are bullish on the African continent and are looking to hire an Associate 1 who identifies with their belief of potential on the African continent.
- Bulge Bracket M&A or Top Tier Private Equity Experience required
- Superior, accomplished financial modelling skills required
My client is a Bank on the leading edge of providing liquidity in the Emerging and Frontier markets. You will be providing liquidity to a range of FI, Sovereign and Corporate clients in these markets, which a particular focus on the African markets.
- My client is a provider of liquidity in Emerging and Frontier Markets
- Covering FIs, Sovereign, NBFI and Corporate clients
The Regulatory Risk Manager who will be based in London will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with UK and European regulators.
This role will also engage with senior stakeholders internally to coordinate responses to regulatory requests and supervisory priorities and support documentation and review of materials going to key governance committees including the European Risk Committee and the Board Risk Committee.
- High profile team in the company
- Excellent opportunities for progress and development
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Analyst. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
This is a Head of Compliance role, managing two indiduals in an alternatives firm. This is a one year fixed term contract.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- buy side compliance
This is a broad Interim Financial Controller position with a leading Investment Management firm. The successful candidate will join the business on a 12 month fixed-term basis to help with the financial reporting for a multi-entity structure.
- A fantastic opportunity to join an investment management firm on a 12 month FTC
- Broad role focusing on multi-entity financial reporting
The role sits within the equity derivative market risk team. The team is responsible for the market risk and product control function for this product area, as well as counterparty credit risk.
The role of the department is as a second line of defence being business partner to the Front Office, providing challenge and support.
- Managing the equity derivative market risk team
- Monitoring and reporting risk exposure, volatility, P&L and price verification
This is a Head of Compliance and MLRO position for a small foreign bank's UK subsidiary.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- banking experience
This is a newly created Head of Risk role in a start up e-money/ crypto business; the role will be very broad covering liquidity, fraud, operational and credit risk. The ideal candidate will be a self starter and ideally have experience in a payment related Fintech.
- Head of Risk
- fintech background
Regulatory Reporting AVP
- Basel III, CRD IV, Corep, Pillar III
- Like-minded, genuine colleagues who will help and challenge
- World class bank's centre of excellence-diversify own product knowledge in-role
- Like-minded, genuine colleagues who will help and challenge
As the Risk Governance Manager you will sit in the Regulatory Risk team which effectively manages supervisory relationships to, deliver Supervisory Priorities,
This team ensures appropriate risk governance oversight, and identify changes in regulatory environment to address as appropriate.
The Regulatory Risk team supports the firm's growth by ensuring strategic initiatives consider regulatory requirements.
- Excellent new opportunity in financial firms regulations and supervision, to
- join a financial services market leader as the Risk Governance Manager
This is a great position with an established fintech company. The successful candidate will hold a broad role, reporting directly into the Financial Controller.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing fintech
- Great team environment and excellent career progression opportunities
Michael Page is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a Financial Services company in London.
- Financial Services - Maternity Cover
- Financial Accountant
Fund Controller required within a sustainable investment firm in London.Broad strategic role for a commercially astute fund finance professional.
- Fund Controller required within a sustainable investment firm in London
- Broad strategic role for a commercially astute fund finance professional
Assisting production of capital & liquidity forecasting - the key 2021 regulatory deliverables: ICCAP; ILAAP; Recover Plans; Resolution plansProduction of the Pillar 3 regulatory disclosures for the regulated entities and developing a key control framework across entities. You will be supporting the implementation of upcoming regulatory changes and developments, assessing the impact of these on the capital and liquidity forecasting
- Lean, high profile team with firm-wide view of regulatory, forecast and planning
- Collegiate feel, non-political environment and great colleagues
SVP Financial Controller - Global Asset Management
Hybrid nature of role - mixed across statutory and planning/decision support:
- Consolidation, GAAP accounting and audits, Financial control month-end/year-end processes management, Treasury management
- Financial planning, reporting and decision support
- Regulatory and tax compliance/reporting, CLO's - Accounting/Financing/Structuring
- Great global brand with innovative investments strategies - best-in-class
- Hybrid nature of role - mixed across statutory and planning/decision support
The role will involve working closely with the front desks, operations and other members of the Compliance Department to help ensure that our client meets its legal/regulatory obligations
- Central role with infinite learning opportunities
- Excellent career progression pathway
Capital Reporting Manager - AVP
Banking & Financial Services
Docklands Canary Wharf
- Corep, Pillar III, calculation of regulatory key metrics and disclosures
- Implementation to BAU
- Lean Finance team with big profile-recognition & training by very senior players
- Tier 1 environment-complexity of reg rulebook across products (IB, Retail...)
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a high profile team that provide operational supervision to a portfolio of corporate finance firms.This team carry out important governance and operational insight into wide range of activities and potential risks as the Lead Associate- Supervision.
- Really interesting new opportunity with in financial markets supervision
- in the Financial Services regulatory firm , based in London.
To provide dedicated financial resource to support and challenge the manufacturing operation at a site level and to support the Director of Supply Chain Finance in delivery of your objectives.
- This is a hybrid role with a supportive culture and reputable brand
- The focus of the role is to provide dedicated financial resource to support
Our client a leading global Investment Management firm are currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Associate to join their London based team.
- Growing Team
- Challenging environment to progress your career
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established FX brokerage on a 6 month fixed-term contract, which has the potential to go permanent. The successful candidate will join a small team and work on a broad range of tasks.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading brokerage firm
- An interim position with prospects of going permanent within 6 months