Our client is a financial services conglomerate who are deploying capital across listed & private asset classes. They have an existing finance function and are looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to lead their strategic ambitions.
- Private Equity/ Asset Management experience essential
- UAE/ GCC experience essential
Opportunity for a Senior Security and Network Engineer to join a growing savings bank on an exciting and rewarding path.The company's IT service is delivered through a hybrid (multi-cloud) infrastructure, you will have several years' experience in a similar role driving improvements and providing efficient support to a multi-site environment.
- Cisco Meraki & Palo Alto - essential
- Sophos, SIEM tools including Splunk & Azure Sentinel - desired
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Our client is a private equity fund based in Qatar which focuses on African investments; they are bullish on the African continent and are looking to hire a Manager (VP Equivalent) who identifies with their belief of potential on the African continent.
- Private Equity / Corporate Investment Experience required
- PPP/ Transport Infrastructure Deal Experience Required
Our client is a private equity fund based in Qatar which focuses on African investments; they are bullish on the African continent and are looking to hire an Associate 1 who identifies with their belief of potential on the African continent.
- Bulge Bracket M&A or Top Tier Private Equity Experience required
- Superior, accomplished financial modelling skills required
The opportunity to join a Manchester-based Insurance retailer.The opportunity to develop a Treasury career on a competitive salary.
- The opportunity to join a UK-based insurance retailer
- A permanent role with good progression routes
Manager role joining a fast-growing team. The role will help the business tackle the challenge of managing and utilising foundation reserve and the network token treasuries, and help the business achieve sustainable growth both as a company and decentralised network.
- Manage the foundation treasury and investment for the business
- Helping the business achieve sustainable growth with strategic planning
The Securitisation Reporting Specialist will be accountable for the internal and external reporting and management of the firm's securitisation structures in accordance with the legal documentation of the vehicles. You'll provide the reporting and manage the liquidity of the vehicles and work with others to contribute to the successful funding ofthe business.
- This is a brand new role in a fast growing financial technology firm
- This person will have secured funding and/or securitisation exposure in FS
As the Liquidity Manager, you'll be primarily responsible for the efficient management of liquidity resources within the Bank. You'll ensure the Bank always complies with internal risk appetite and external regulation whilst minimising cost and ensuring that there is a high level of technical rigour to supporting analysis.
- This is a new permanent role in a well established challenger bank
- This person will have experience in liquidity management & regulatory reporting
To support the Group's funding activities and ALM from both an execution and analytical perspective while working closely with finance, credit and product teams to help achieve an optimised funding structure for the group.
- Pivotal role within small function
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholders
My client are looking for someone to work alongside the Head of Legal, Treasury & Capital Markets to support the Treasury & Capital Markets teams with secured bank finance, public and private securitisations and general capital markets transactions.
- Do you want a fully remote role ?
- Are you immediately available ?
The Treasury Analyst will be an integral team member in the global Treasury team and will partner closely with the International Finance team in London and mainland Europe on Treasury needs for EMEA based operating entities. This person will be working closely with the London, Dublin, Luxembourg and India offices, liaising with a global network of stakeholders.
- This is a new permanent role in a well established investment management firm
- This person will be responsible for cash management and SWIFT payments
The Treasury Capital Planning Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting the capital planning and day to day capital management process at the Bank. The role includes responsibility for supporting a mix of the Bank's capital planning initiatives, ICAAP assessment and stress testing, alongside the production of monthly capital management information.
- This is a new permanent role in a well established challenger bank
- This person will have experience working on ICAAP and managing retail portfolios
The Treasury & Regulatory Analyst will manage daily treasury operations for the Society, and lead on all aspects of liquidity, funding, treasury credit, basis and interest rate risk management and reporting, including regulatory reporting and ALCO pack production.
- This is a new permanent position with a regional building society
- This person will have liquidity risk and/or regulatory reporting experience
Provide accountancy input into the development of new accounting business processes to ensure processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- You will be leading complex engagements
The Senior Treasury Manager sits within the Europe Balance Sheet Management team. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the UK Asset and Liability Committee, Balance Sheet Management, Funds Transfer Pricing and assisting with the preparation of materials for the Management Team.
- This is a new permanent role in a well established investment bank
- This person will have experience in liquidity, FTP and capital review
The Credit Risk Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the Credit Risk/Underwriting team, reporting to the Head of Credit Decisions. This person will be responsible for due diligence and commercial decisions on large ticket sized exposures and addressing post-funding risk-related requests.
- This is a new team leader role at a fast growing fin tech firm
- This person will have experience managing a credit risk/underwriting team
This Treasury ALM Manager role has come about due to continued growth in the business, new business activities and changes in global regulation. This person will support the Head of Treasury Risk & ALM in efficiently managing the Group's balance sheet and planning for the future of the business. This will included analysis of capital and liquidity usage across legal entities, business lines and products within the Group.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading foreign exchange business
- This person must have a background in Treasury in Financial Services
A senior contributor role within Line 1 accountable for the management, monitoring and embedding of effective Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) outcomes, practices, and standards.
- Great stakeholder engagement
- Hands on role
A short 3 month role as a QRM/R Modeller at an independent Islamic bank.Flexible role on a competitive day rate.
- The opportunity to work within an independent Sharia bank
- A 3 month role on a competitive day rate
You will play a key part in the production of monthly management accounts and published financial statements and your day to day will include the preparation and review of various journal postings and balance sheet reconciliations. You will also have the opportunity to be part of and shape the transformation agenda and help to drive a continuous improvement environment in processes to become more efficient and effective.
- Opportunity to be part of a transformation and drive continuous improvement.
- Senior stakeholder collaboration both internally and externally.
Auditor or Senior Auditor for a banking and financial services firm, great opportunity to build and master a career in Audit and Risk for a leading Financial Services regulated firm,
- This is a role for an Internal Auditor to join an excellent Financial Services
- Banking firm in London who are growing the Audit function
Commercial Forecasting and Analysis - Operations and Technology
Financial Services, Fast track growth FinTech Payments - innovative house
City of London location
- Cost Management -- doesn't matter specific area of cost focus (this happens to be IT/Technology)
- Finance Business Partnering -- messaging the core stories to senior level stakeholders
- Qualified accountant (any of CIMA/ACCA/ACA...)
- Fast track growth FinTech Payments - innovative house
- Hybrid role with senior level stakeholders/profile from day 1
Our client a leading global Investment Bank are recruiting for a Communications Surveillance Officer VP to join their London team.
- Growing compliance team
- Global Investment Bank
- Development to budgets/forecasts + Accruals, prepayments, journals
- French languages useful but non essential
- Highly respected debt admin/lending organisation - brand value
- Journals, Accruals/Prepayments right up to Budget/Forecast - broad role
A Regulatory Compliance Officer position with great exposure across the business.
- Great stakeholder engagement
- Hands on team.
This is a newly created opportunity for a recently qualified ACA to step into a long term career within the Financial Services sector. This is an incredibly broad role, blending core finance with plenty of forward looking and collaborative elements.
- A progressive role in a lean yet growing team
- The perfect first step from practice with broad exposure & autonomous ownership
The RRP/ILAAP Consultant will be primarily responsible for supporting the Treasury team in completing the annual ILAAP assessment, and completing the RRP review.
- Driving the bank's ILAAP and RRP processes
- Competitive rate
The Treasury Associate will be responsible for Balance Sheet Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Asset and Liability Management. This person will join the Treasury team and be based in the City of London.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading international bank
- This role requires fluency in both Mandarin and English
The successful Treasury Back Office Assistant will undertake the daily tasks required to ensure deals are executed to the highest standard as agreed with counterparties.
- Established Financial Services business
- Excellent learning and development opportunities