The Treasury Analyst will be a key member of the Treasury Reconciliations team, ensuring the end to end reconciliations of all ledger movements and card transactions that pass through the bank's ecosystem.
- This is a new role in a high growth fin tech business
- This person will have at least two years of reconciliations experience
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Assistant to join one of the world's largest advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, based in their Central London offices.
- Working for a leading advertising and marketing agency
- The perfect entry level role for a finance graduate
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Analyst on behalf of a leading international manufacuturing business based in West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their Corporate Treasury experience in a broad operational role.
- Join an International Treasury based in West Yorkshire
- A broad operational role in a well established team
Michael Page Treasury is partnering with a well known FTSE listed business, who are looking for a new Treasury Manager to support the Group Treasurer on a number of upcoming high profile projects and general function development areas.
- FTSE listed international business
- Newly scoped role
The role will be to manage the day to day activities within the treasury function and support the wider business regarding treasury related projects.
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Great package
Michael Page Treasury are looking for a Treasury Manager on behalf of a leading institution within education. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and operating the cash and endowment investment strategy, risk management, cash flow reporting and borrowing strategy and it's implementation.
- A leading organisation based in Leeds city centre
- A varied role managing the Treasury function and investment strategy
- Provide accounting for all Treasury activities.
- Ensure that transactions are recorded and reconciled correctly in the TMS.
- Work for one of the UKs most well known brands.
- Competitive day rate. (PAYE or Umbrella)
This role will join a robust team to support with all aspects of loan portfolio and cash management.
- Work for a large property developer in London
- 100% Remote Working
The FP&A Cash Manager is a key role in the finance team. This role has responsibility for reporting, forecasting & analysis of UK cashflow.
- International pharmaceutical organisation
- Leadership opportunity within an established finance function
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Manager on behalf of a FTSE listed property business based in Central London.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for stakeholder management and the operational side of our the group Treasury function, looking after cash and debt management, convenant and Treasury reporting.
- Join a FTSE listed business based in Central London
- Responsible for the Treasury operations of the group
A great opportunity to be part of a robust team to support during period of change.
- Great development role
- Work for a global company
The Interim Treasury Manager will be responsible for Treasury MI, operational cash management, IRRBB and all ALCO risks
- Competitive rate
- Pivotal role in small function
My client is hiring a Treasury Manager to join the Bank team. Reporting to the Head of Treasury, this person will be responsible for Treasury MI, operational cash management, IRRBB and all ALCO risks. There will be one other more junior member of treasury staff to assist this person in their role.
- This is a exciting new role in a high performing challenger bank
- This person will ideally have IRRBB and ALM experience
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Treasury Manager to join a leading FTSE100 organisation, based primarily at their offices in Central London.
- Working for a leading FTSE business
- Based in Central London
You will be covering a wide range of responsibilities from exchange management responsibilities such as Fx rate management, Fx forecast reviews and supporting the Commercial teams through the bid to contract process. A key element of this role will be involvement in the RPA initiative and continuous improvement, ensuring the team is always striving to deliver a stronger and more robust service to our customers.
- Huge career potential with clear career progression pathway
- Perfect for a Newly Qualified Accountant
Building on an already well established treasury operations team to support this successful Fintechs next phase of growth
- Huge growth opportunity
- Broad treasury operations role in Fintech
Michael Page Treasury is partnering with a FTSE listed energy business, who are looking to hire a newly created Treasury Manager role into their award winning team.
- FTSE listed business
- Focus on FX and other financial derivatives management
My client, a market leading energy business based in Central London, is looking for a Treasury Operations Manager to join their team.
- Working for a leading energy business
- Based in Central London
The primary responsibility of the Treasury Risk Manager is to act as the UK link point, liaison and regional subject matter expert to develop and align UK Treasury prudential resource management practices with the functions, reporting and disciplines of the wider Group Treasury.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading international bank
- My client is looking for someone with ALM and regulatory reporting experience
My client is looking for an experienced Treasury professional to lead from the front on Asset and Liability reporting initiatives in support of the firm's corporate objectives. This person will be responsible for delivering robust analysis and detailed recommendations and making sure that the firm maintains policies and procedures aligned with the regulatory landscape.
- This is an exciting position in a well established building society
- This person will lead and improve the Asset and Liability reporting initiatives
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly in the City of London office. This person will lead on building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to appoint a Tax & Treasury Manager to be responsible for the development of Tax & Treasury policies, ensuring ongoing compliance and in particular, to provide strategic tax analysis and advice on significant investment projects and group structuring arrangements, alongside the business's external advisors.
- A rare Tax & Treasury Manager position with one of Scotland's leading businesses
- Exciting period of growth and change
The Interim Senior Treasury Analyst role will join a busy and fast paced to review and improve Treasury processes.
- Great fast paced enviroment
- Project based role
As the Senior Treasury Associate you will closely manage customer liquidity, perform analysis on the various different cash flows and enhance various Treasury operations
- Pivotal role in small but growing team
- Fast-growing fintech business
The Treasury team is small and ambitious with several large deliverables over the next twelve months. Reporting to the Assistant Group Treasurer of a international FTSE 250 Company, the role is high profile with exposure to the global finance community. The role would suit a proactive and results orientated individual, focusing on key operations as well as projects.
- Join a leading FTSE 250 International business services provider
- A broad role with exposure to core Treasury operations and projects
An opportunity to work with a large global FTSE250 business within a very robust and collaborative Treasury team.
- Work for a FTSE250 global business
- Working from home
The Senior Treasury Business Partner will work with the respective Treasury teams and Finance functions to enhance MI, analysis and strategic debate across the bank. This is a new role which will primarily focus on the provision of financial analysis and commercial insight, highlighting opportunities and threats to the business strategy and challenging the plans and outcomes based on accurate, timely and well-controlled data.
- This is a exciting new role in a high performing challenger bank
- This person must be qualified with a strong Treasury/FTP background
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Manager on behalf of a well-established retail brand based at their offices in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has completed or is in the final stages of their accounting exams.
This role will be responsible for balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, management reporting, day to day operational management of Treasury and also assist longer term strategic initiatives.
- Join an established business in Central London
- A high exposure role across both Treasury and Finance
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join a large American Corporation, working out of their finance shared service centre based in Manchester.
- Working for a leading international company
- Based in Manchester
This exciting Treasury Securitisation Director role will be responsible for sourcing and structuring external investment opportunities and new funding lines to support our own business. Exposure to ABS products would definitely be a plus for this position.
- This is a brand new role in an exciting financial technology firm
- This person will be the predominant securitisation lead in a fast growing team