Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Financial Accountant is responsible for the financial management of OUem. The Financial Accountant also supports the Fund Accountant to ensure that timely and accurate performance data is available for the Funds managed by OUem.
- Excellent opportunity to join a unique organisation based in central Oxford
- This role will suit a qualified accountant with financial accounting experience
This firm of accountants based in Chester are looking to hire a new member into their team. You will be involved in both Accounts and Tax with the opportunity to be client facing.
- Friendly Firm of Accountants
- Cloud Orientated
This Client Accountant opportunity will be working with a portfolio - assisting them in all accounting needs. This position can also accommodate working from home due to the nature of the services they provide.
- Friendly and personable practice
- Modern and forward thinking firm
A highly successful, well established and regarded Accountancy practice based in Stoke on Trent, has a requirement for an Accountant. They are looking for someone who has a background working in the profession and can offer development, client contact and increasing responsibility. The role has arisen through positive growth and developments within the firm during the Covid period.
- Fantastic Development
- Leading Practice
The accountant role will suit someone who is keen to join a growing construction group and look to progress their career.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing construction group
- This role would suit someone qualified and with construction experience
Seeking an analytical mind to manage complex reporting and banking deliverables. Some treasury experience is preferred but not essential.
- IMMEDIATE START AVAILIBLE
- An opportunity to flourish and fuel real word growth
To complete tariff setting for annual billing process, billing to other Water/ Sewerage companies where we bill on their behalf, developer services tariffs to developers and other business tariffs
- Producing key tariffs to tight deadlines including annual billing process
- Liaise with external assurers to review and quality check internal tariff models
An opportunity has arisen to join the Group Finance Function in the highly acquisitive multinational business, IVC Evidensia, based in Keynsham. The Group Senior Technical Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the integrity and the accuracy of the numbers in the group consolidation and board Report under IFRS and other external reporting to banks and investors.
- An opportunity to join a large, fast growing, multinational in the South West
- Suitable for an experienced and highly technical Financial Reporting specialist
The Cloud Accountant role in Leeds City Centre is perfect for any aspiring accountant who is looking to progress their career.
- Professional Practice in the city centre of Leeds
- Full Study Support Provided (if required)
Working with the team to create a fantastic service and experience for clients. This Digital Finance Accountant opportunity allows for complete autonomy and welcomes new ideas to the usual ways of working.
- Modern Offices with forward thinking technology
- Responsible for your own portfolio
Reporting to the Finance Systems & Change Manager you will be responsible for day to day system administration support for all applications within the Finance Department.
- Finance Systems Accountant responsible for system controls for all applications
- Reputable brand in Swindon with culturally strong ethos
Fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative finance team in Leeds as Cost Accountant, working for a fast-paced and forward-thinking global business.
- Opportunity for a Cost Accountant to join a global manufacturing business
- Opportunity to work closely with the wider business in a varied role
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - SPORTS EVENTS - 3 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT - UP TO £350 PER DAY
- Short term Contract
- Leading Leisure/ Events business
Joining the team as a Qualified Accountant, you will be immersed into a diverse portfolio of clients and given the responsibility to make a difference to your clients growth.
- Diverse portfolio of clients in a friendly working environment
- Extensive Perks & Benefits
Supporting Project Managers across the business to successfully manage projects from a financial perspective - providing financial insight into the reported results and forecasts to enable effective decision making and budgetary change.
- Be part of an exciting period of growth and change
- Strikes a delicate balance with commercial and technical finance
The Financial Accountant for this Health & Security company will be part of a team responsible for delivering consolidated financial data for the International Region and ensuring that all aspects of the technical accounting and regulatory environment are covered.
The role will maintain and develop the existing processes in order to fulfil business requirements and objectives.
- This is your chance to join an exciting, diverse and international team!
- Be part of a great and growing company with excellent benefits!
This is an opportunity for an immediate start within the EMEA team of a multi-national organisation. This role offers exposure to multiple countries within EMEA, and offers the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate!
- Immediate start with a multi-national market leader
- Day rate opportunity with scope to become permanent for the right candidate
ACA or ACCA Practice training Accountant looking for their 1st step into industry in a fast pace high growth business.
- PE backed business with fast growth
- Flexible working
This is an exciting opportunity at a market leading Manufacturing business operating within the Life Science space. The role is well rounded and offers a range of responsibilities including monthly reporting, FP&A and business partnering.
You will be adding value through detailed analysis and partnering with Global Operational teams in order to make significant improvements whilst assisting with business planning and forecasting.
- Global business growing through acquisitions offering exciting progression
- Partner with Global Operational teams and add value through detailed analysis
Interim Financial accountant required for an interesting assignment with a Manufacturing organisation
- year end, consolidation, reconciliation
- Cost centre reporting and analysis, VAT
Rare opportunity to join a dynamic business in Derby on a temporary basis.
- 3-4 month management accounting role
- Fantastic, Derby based organisation
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for completing a variety of accounting tasks in preparation for year end, providing support to the year-end process and supporting the provision of information to the external auditors.
- 6 month interim role
- Year end support
As Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include producing management accounts, inventory/stock accounting and business partnering with the manufacturing teams to provide insightful finance information and guidance to support decision making. This is a key role in the business that will supporting the companies growth.
- Management Accountant position within an exciting Manufacturing Business
- Innovative SME business, going through an exciting period of growth
An exciting expansive role working in fast paced moving function where you will be expected to make decisions to improve the business.
- Great opportunity to work for a large retail comany
- Varied role offering huge degree of autonomy
Responsible for leading the audit and corporation tax requirements of the Group. It is ideally suited for a self-starter looking for a dynamic role. There are no direct reports in this role although there is a strong team of peers across other group businesses so this role would need to be dynamic and versatile in managing tight deadlines and a multi-tasker.
- PE backed business- fast growth
- Fully Remote Working
Hands on site control role working with the management team and reporting to a regional Head of Finance
- Manufacturing, business partnering
- 12 month interim role
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Accountant on long term contract
- Project Accountant
- Long Term Contract
My client are looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their team and take responsibility for some areas of, and support others, in the production of regulatory reports for the Group.
- Leading Financial Services business, very well established in Liverpool
- Exciting opportunity to join a large & growing business with an amazing culture
The Management Accountant will prepare monthly management accounts for the business, prepare & consolidate year end submissions for audit & compliance purposes and be responsible for the annual budgeting process.
- fantastic brand named business
- smart new office, lots of progression and a great boss
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant - Projecrs to join its ambitious Finance Projects Team, who's vision is to "Work collaboratively to enable, inspire and assure brilliant and responsible decision making to deliver optimum impact."
- Exciting opportunity to drive multiple projects in a large organisation
- Ability to influence their future agenda