- Featured JobImminghamPermanent
The Group Accountant is a high profile position within the wider VPI Immingham Group
The Group Accountant will be responsible for leading the finance team and will take ownership of financial reporting, controls and processes.
VPI Immingham is one of the cleanest and most efficient power plants in Europe
A key hands on Group Accountant position in a high profile sector
- Featured JobWest EndPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- This is an exciting group accountant opportunity within a FTSE250 listed business in London.
- With previous history of progression within the role, this is an excellent first move for a recently qualified candidate coming from a practice background
High profile role with exposure to board level & non finance stakeholders
Market leading, FTSE250 listed organisation
- High WycombeTemporary£200 - £240 per day (£51,996 - £62,395)
As a HE Accountant you will be expected to manage much of the monthly accounting processes including costing and budgets, balance sheets and fixed assets.
Advance understanding of a Higher Education institution
Support finance function in an ambitious HE organisation
- Featured JobCoventryPermanent
We are recruiting for an Account Manager for a Global leading statistical Software firm, excellent company to work for and superb rewards.
This is an opportunity to join a market leader with a strong global presence who have a fantastic offering.
Global leading statistical Software firm
Excellent company to work for with a great team who can offer superb rewards
- TadleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Accountant will take responsibility for a range of hands on accounting and commercial activities to drive this international manufacturing organisation forward in Tadley.
International manufacturing and distribution business
Hands on Accountant position taking ownership of core accounts
- SalisburyPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
Reporting to the Head of Client Accounting, this role will support, guide and advise a small team of six in the Client Accounting department. You will assist with the implementation of systems and procedures to enable the smooth and efficient handling of all the department processes and ensure all deadlines are met.
Work within one of the fatest growing property services in the UK
Opportunities for personaly and professional growth
- PortisheadPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
A highly regarded firm of chartered accountants, based in Portishead is searching for an Accountant / Senior to join the firm in a role offering increasing client contact and management potential, responsibility and technical skill development potential. You will carve a key, valued position within this successful firm and progress in your accounting career.
Accountant / Senior to join a growing accountancy practice in Portishead.
Technical skills development and progression on offer, as a key addition.
- MaidenheadPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Responsibility of the daily banking duties for the UK arm of this international pharmaceutical company. An individual who can speak Korean would be advantageous in this position.
Reputable Pharmacuetical Business in Maidenhead
Established Market Leader with Huge Growth Capacity
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Key Account Manager to progress their career with a market leading organisation.
Pi`oneering, multinational provider of Remote Telemetry Units and SCADA systems
A career focused automation specialist will suit a fast growing team
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent
Michael Page are partnering with Technogym to offer a number of exciting opportunities for Sales Account Managers to join their growing, market leading brand. The various Sales Account Managers will cover a number of different territories across the UK.
Market leading fitness and wellness company
Multiple roles all across the UK.
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
Admincontrol, part of the Visma group, are looking to bring on board an Account Executive - Data Rooms to penetrate the UK market with their innovative software solutions. This is an opportunity to be part of growing a new territory for a multi-award winning business.
Outstanding Solution in a Competitive Market
Opportunity to Join an International Growing Software Business
- Featured JobLetchworth Garden CityPermanent£33,000 - £38,000
Based in Letchworth Garden City, settle are looking for a Senior Service Charge Accountant to develop & progress under the new FD's vision. The opportunity will be a pivotal role to ensure all relevant property expenditure, ensuring it is accurately recorded so that service charges are accurate and are compliant with the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 and in accordance with any lease agreement or tenancy agreement held.
- An exciting time to join this well-established Housing Association
- Must have working knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Act 1985
- Featured JobLetchworth Garden CityPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
Based in Letchworth Garden City, settle are looking for a part qualified assistant management accountant to develop and progress under the new Financial Director's vision. The opportunity will be a pivotal role and an exciting platform for the right candidate to work alongside the Business partners by adding value through process improvement, systems implementation and commercial support to the business.
- A great opportunity for a growing part qualified accountant
- Varied role with lots of exposure and opportunity to progress your career
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Jazwares are looking for talented and highly capable Account Managers to help them take the business to the next level.
Opportunity to manage a P&L of £10M+ in a fast-paced environment with some of the hottest lines in the market.
Jazwares is a global toy manufacturer currently experiencing exponential growth
Opportunity to manage a P&L of £10M with some of the hottest lines in the market
- Featured JobLondonAn exciting opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Payable Officer to join the Cabinet Office in a role providing transactional support and advice on all areas of accounts payable and payments, whilst managing a team of Requisitioners.
- An excellent opportunity to build on your finance experience
- Working in a high profile organisation
- Featured JobPlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
Michael Page are working with a leading independent accountancy practice, recruiting an Audit and Accounts Manager, as a key addition to their successful Plymouth offices. As a combined result of the ongoing growth and planning for the future development of the firm, a clear career progression path is on offer for those seeking a route to progress, with no barriers to achieve your career goals.
Audit & Accounts Manager to join a leading Plymouth accountancy practice.
Pivotal role in a growing accountancy practice, with a clear progression path.
- Featured JobLetchworth Garden CityPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
Based in Letchworth Garden City, settle are looking for a part qualified assistant financial accountant on a 6 month contract to develop and progress under the new business vision. The opportunity will be a pivotal role and an exciting platform for the right candidate to work alongside the Financial Accountant and Financial Controller to ensure the day to day financial accounts are up to date.
- An exciting time to join this well established Housing Association
- A great opportunity for an aspiring Accountant
- Featured JoblondonPermanentAs the French Speaking National Account Controller for the FMCG Dairy giant based in London, you will manage all UK accounts, tasked with developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients within a very competitive environment. You will report in to the European Director who is based in France, taking charge of UK & Ireland.
Please apply if you have an established FMCG background, within Dairy is ideal
- You will work within a rapidly expanding global Dairy giant, London based
- Featured JobLetchworth Garden CityPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Based in Letchworth Garden City, settle are looking for a Finance Operations Manager to develop & progress the transactional team under the new Financial Director's vision. The opportunity will be managing the accounts payable function, income team and sales ledger. You will provide support to the financial controller, finance business partners, service charge team and finance directors.
- Must have experience with managing a minimum of 3 people
- An exciting time to join this well-established Housing Association
- Featured JobLondon£27,303 - £27,305An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Control Officer to join this high profile organisation, taking the lead in dealing with income collection and to help develop strategies, policies and processes governing income collection.
- An exciting role for a dynamic Credit Controller looking to take the next step
- A High Profile Organsiation
- Featured JobLondon£20,390 - £24,430The Cabinet Office are seeking a Requisition Officer for a permanent opportunity in Westminster. The role will be positioned in the central finance team.
- The Cabinet Officer offers flexible working
- The Cabinet Officer offers a competitive salary
- SittingbournePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior or Outsourcing Senior to join a highly reputable firm of Accountants as a Cloud Accounting Accountant. You will get lots of autonomy and have lots of client facing experience in this progressive opportunity.
Fantastic opportunity with lots of Autonomy!
Excellent client Exposure!
- SevenoaksPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This Bristol based firm of chartered accountants is searching for an Accounts Senior to join their team as a key addition. As you develop within this firm and role you will take on increasing responsibility in a hands on role, delivering accounts, management accounts, VAT, bookkeeping and planning services to a range of key clients within the firm and progressing in your career.
Accounts Senior to join a leading Sevenmoaks firm of chartered accountants
Key addition to this successful team, with clear path on offer to progress.
- RedruthPermanent£17,000 - £25,000
A highly successful accountancy practice, based in Redruth, undergoing growth and expansion is searching for an experienced and/or qualified, AAT, Senior Accountant / Accounts Technician to join the firm in a role offering increasing responsibility and client contact.
Senior Accountant to join a highly regarded accountancy practice in Redruth.
Client contact and development in this firm, on offer.
- ExeterPermanent£17,000 - £25,000
A highly successful and growing firm of chartered accountants is searching for an Accounts Technician / Senior Accountant to join their team based in Exeter.
Accounts Technician / Senior to join an Exeter firm of accountants
Technical skill development, client responsibility and opportunity to progress
- YeovilPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
A well established, highly reputable and regarded firm of chartered accountants with offices in Yeovil has a key requirement for an Accounts and Bookkeeping Senior Accountant to join their successful, close knit team. You will be joining a highly experienced team of professionals as a key addition, working closely in this team focused firm, carving a role here, acting for wide ranging clients in varied role.
Senior Accountant to join an accountancy practice based in Yeovil.
Key addition, in a successful firm, with interesting clients and team.
- Featured JobFarehamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Founded in 2012, INDOS Financial is an award-winning and industry-leading independent depositary oversight and assurance services provider to the funds industry. With offices in London, Fareham and Ireland, INDOS has seen significant growth since its inception and was named Best Depositary Solution in the 2016 and 2017 HFM Service Provider Awards, beating stiff competition from a host of well-known banking groups.
Exciting, newly created role due to organic growth.
Fantastic opportunity to take on a leadership role in an award winning business
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Accountant job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Accountant jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.