A fantastic opportunity for an experience commercial solicitor to join a rapidly growing market leader in the Medical Diagnostics and Technology sector.
- Unilabs are the market leader in Medical Diagnostic Services
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global legal function.
We are excited to be working with a growing business within the manufacturing industry who are looking to add to their in-house legal team. This is a Legal Counsel position where you will support the Head of Legal mainly of the drafting and reviewing of their commercial contracts. You will also be responsible for providing legal advice for any strategic projects for the business. A great opportunity for either someone already working in-house or for a lawyer within private practice.
- Commercial Legal Counsel required for a growing East Midlands business.
- Flexible working available and opportunities for career development.
Working closely with the General Counsel, the successful candidate is expected to coordinate and help ensure the Legal function delivers 'best in class' service to the Group, with specific responsibility for day-to-day legal matters across the various functions within the Group and with particular emphasis on commercial law, contract drafting/negotiation and contract management.
- Great opportunity to work with a growing retail business
- Hybrid working and excellent benefits
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day legal support for the business and assist/advise the procurement function to mitigate risk and enhance commercial outcomes.
- Variety of work for an innovative and cohesive organisation
- Opportunity to develop your legal career in a robust business
Wide ranging commercial and corporate role with a Global Real Estate Consultancy. This role is suitable for a mid-level lawyer with broad commercial experience.
- Wide ranging commercial and corporate role with a Global Real Estate Consultancy
- This role is suitable for a mid-level lawyer with broad commercial experience
Legal Counsel required by an international wholesale business based in Warwickshire. Supporting the Head of Legal with BAU work, you will be taking on a wide range of contracts and legal issues within the business and its various subsidiaries. A great opportunity for either a private practice solicitor and in-house solicitor who is looking to work in a small team which can provide lots of room for growth and development.
- Legal Counsel required by an international business.
- Range of commercial work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior - Mid level commercial solicitor to join a well known and highly regarded organisation in the FMCG /Drinks sector.
- An International FMCG /Drinks Brand with a well known range of Household Brands
- Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Commercial Lawyer
An exciting contract role has arisen for a Legal Taxonomist (UK) (Data Discovery and Enrichment Expert II) to join our global Taxonomies and Lexicons team. The Taxonomy and Lexicons team delivers semantic enrichment and relevance related capabilities in support of LexisNexis legal and news products globally. They design, develop, extend, document, support and manage taxonomies, training sets, rule-based classifications, lexicons, content item profiles, source specs and related metadata to support multiple features and functionality for Lexis Advance and many other products, including analytics-based ones.
- Able to design, develop, extend, document, support and manage taxonomies
- Temp contract till the end of the year
In-house corporate generalist primarily focused on the drafting, negotiation and review of commercial contracts. Assisting the Legal Director on various legal assignments as necessary
- Exciting In-House Opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to join the team in a global Technology Company
Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
A role in leading global recruitment firm recruiting into the legal sector.
- Want to work for a FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy?
- The Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development
Provide specialist legal support to general needs of the housing team, representing the company in court, manage cases referred by housing officers, maximising cost effectiveness, help with ensure rent collection, produce reports and provide legal advice training.
- Are you looking for a temp job?
- Do you have housing experience?
We are recruiting a Head Of Legal/ General Counsel for one of our clients. The role will be a sole counsel role, with a diverse range of legal work. The role can be fully remote working.
- Head Of Legal/ GC
- Remote Working
This is a London based Legal Entity Controller role with a leading investment banking advisory firm. The successful candidate will work closely with the head of the department.
- Senior role with a reputable investment banking advisory firm
- Technical role offering great career prospects
This role is all about working closely with our Legal Director, who you will be reporting to, and providing comprehensive conveyancing administrative support and management. You will also work closely with other conveyancing and property team colleagues.
- Currently recruiting an Legal PA for permanent role
- Based in Edinburgh for a long-establish legal firm
The opportunity to join a global financial services company.A 6 month contract on a competitive day rate.
- The opportunity to join a global financial services company
- A 6 month contract on a competitive day rate
In-House Legal Counsel required by a Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham. This role will be within a growing local government. This role will be a mixture between drafting and reviewing commercial contracts as well as providing general legal advice and support to the wider business. A great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced and busy environment where you will genuinely make a difference to the local community.
- Legal Counsel required by a growing Local Authority.
- Excellent benefits package attached.
The Commercial lawyer/Legal Counsel will be a member of the in-house legal team reporting to the General Counsel, U.S. & European Region. With a primary focus on support of the business operations, they may also work on aspects of legal services to both internal and external customers across the company group.
- interesting role working with variety of projects
- opportunity for growth within a busy pharmaceutical company
Enabling the group function to meet, and enhance, its high commercial targets by supporting and advising all internal stakeholders across a full suite of legal matters.
- Rare opportunity to join a growing organisation with clear goals
- Become part of a company where people and culture are highly valued
Want to work for a FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
The Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development
- Want to work for a FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- The Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development
Senior Legal Counsel required by a leading business based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer (from either an in-house or private practice background) to join a global business within their small legal team. In this role you will be mainly responsible for the drafting of commercial contracts and providing legal advice to the wider business when required.
- Senior Legal Counsel required by a global and innovative business.
- Competitive package including car allowance, bonus, pension and holidays.
As a member of the legal team supporting one or more investment strategies, the Legal Transaction Manager will work across departments to support the investigation, negotiation, structuring, formation, execution, management and disposition of investments.
- My client is seeking an experienced Transaction Manager to join their small team
- This role is a brand new hire, offering autonomy and hybrid working
Interim Legal Counsel required by a leading retail business at their East Midlands head office.
- Interim Legal Counsel required by large East Midlands retail business.
- 8 week contract starting immediately.
This a newly created role within the business, which would be ideal for a motivated lawyer seeking to establish themselves as a senior and well-respected part of the European leadership team.
- Exciting In-House Opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to join the team in a global Media Company
Senior Legal Counsel required by a global supply chain organisation based in the East Midlands. Working closely with the Head of Legal you will be responsible for a range of matters including negotiating and reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, supporting on matters to include compliance, corporate, employment and regulatory. A great opportunity for a qualified solicitor who has experience with commercial law.
- Senior Legal Counsel required by a large global organisation.
- Particular focus on drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts.
Operating as the Sole Commercial Lawyer, this role will provide a wide range of general commercial legal support to all levels of the business.
- A great opportunity to join a market leading consumer services brand
- Act as the Sole Commercial Lawyer for the organisation, taking on a wide remit.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join a world leading organisation on a interim basis.
- Interim Legal Counsel required by a world leading organisation
- 4 day working week.
Work across the group function and act as a deputy to Group Head of Legal, providing a full suite of legal advice. The work is fast paced and demanding but, for the right individual, extremely rewarding. You will provide pragmatic and commercially astute solutions and assist in developing a culture where risk is understood and communicated to the business decision makers.
- Fully Remote Working
- Senior Legal Counsel position with rapidly growing company
Very exciting new role with the opportunity to Join a media, advertising and marketing leader as Senior Legal Counsel. Some of their clients include: Coca cola, Burberry, Microsoft. It's an opportunity to produce career-defining work.
- Media and Tech Senior Legal Counsel - with global media company
- Role for a senior solicitor with experience if technology and media matters
An opportunity exists for an experienced paralegal / legal assistant to join the in-house legal team of a leading pub brand within the hospitality and leisure industry.
- Great experience and an incredible name on your CV.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.