- HalifaxPermanent£14,000 - £16,000
A busy legal firm in Halifax require a legal administrator to assist fee earners in the personal injury department.
Excellent oppurtunity for an administrator to gain experience in a law firm
Entry level position with scope for progression
- BirminghamPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
Michael Page Legal is looking to grow in their Birmingham office and is now recruiting a Legal Recruitment Consultant into their established team
Work for a FTSE 250 business in Birmingham
Fantastic career paths on offer and great bonuses
- WolverhamptonPermanent£15,000 - £17,500
We are working with a Black Country law firm who is looking to recruit a law graduate / LPC graduate to assist with their proeprty team.
An entry level role which would suit a Law Graduate looking for first legal role
Providing support to property lawyers and fee earners
- BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
This is an opportunity to join the Michael Page Legal recruitment team in Birmingham. We specialise in the recruitment of legal professionals into law firms, in-house organisations and the public sector, working with both clients and candidates to find the best matches.
Opportunity to join the Michael Page Legal team in Birmingham
Relevant to graduates or legal professionals who are looking for a change
Great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal / Legal Executive to join a well regarded legal firm based in Harrogate.
Excellent oppurtunity for an expereinced paralegal to join a boutique legal firm
Offers high quality work, excellent supervision and scope for progression
- LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
Excellent opportunity for an Employment Case Handler to join a well regarded international legal firm with offices in Leeds.
Excellent oppurtunity for a paralegal with Employment expereince
Progress to becoming a case handler within an international firm
A fantastic chance to join one of the world's leading disputes teams and get involved with international cases.
An initial 3 month contract with scope for extension.
An excellent opportunity to gain experience of international disputes
A cance to work with a Top 20 UK law firm
- LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Motor Casualty Paralegal to join a well regarded defendant insurance specialist legal practice with offices in Leeds.
Excellent oppurtunity to join a specialist defendent practice
Good starting salary and scope for progression
- LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Debt Recovery Paralegal to join a highly regarded international legal firm with offices in Leeds.
Excellent oppurtunity to join an international legal firm
Good salary package and scope for progression
- ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
In response to positive growth in the market Michael Page are looking to add to their team based in their Reading office.
Michael Page are one of the Worlds' leading Recruitment agencies
We are seeking target driven, commercially minded people to join our teams
- LondonPermanent£32,000 - £33,000
Compliance Analyst - Permanent - London - The Client Approval Analyst will assist with the global client approval process and ensure the firms client take on checks are completed in a timely manner. This will entail gathering due diligence materials from a number of sources, assisting the fee earners with the completion of the client approval and AML forms.
This role will be in the new client approval team in a large law firm in London
This role is permanenet and based in London
- ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Corporate Paralegal role required for Legal 500 Private Practice based in Thames Valley.
Opportunity to undertake Employment work also.
Legal 500 Firm based in Thames Valley
Great quality work and ability work with Chambers rated Partners
The Compliance Manager will be reporting to the COLP and is primarily responsible for assisting him/her in ensuring the firm complies with its regulatory responsibilities under the SRA Code of Conduct. This is a key role working alongside the senior management of the firm, advising on technical compliance issues that arise as well as recommending and implementing improvements to systems and controls and ensuring that these are followed through.
Looking for an immediately available Compliance Manager for a
Regulatory role to ensure internal and external compliance
- LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
Excellent opportunity for an experience Employment Paralegal or Legal Executive to join a brand new team in Leeds city centre.
Exciting oppurtunity to join a dynamic national law firm
New team which offers genuine scope for career progression
- LondonTemporary£27,000 - £28,000
12 month fixed term contract. Professional Support Paralegal. London
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, preparation of Daily and Weekly FSR updates for clients -involves reviewing PLC daily alert and key websites for regulatory developments at UK, European and International level and identifying alerts to be covered; drafting alerts in Vuture software for PSL review; liaising with client relationship partners where potential client sensitivity in enforcement action/development being covered; despatching alerts
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, preparation of quarterly regulatory timeline. Shared with Contentious FSR PSL paralegal - monitoring, coordinating, proofreading, liaising with design and despatching under cover of bulletin
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, Maintenance of the Blog - some posting, monitoring and fixing broken links
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, maintenance of global intranet site
- Under Partner/PSL supervision, administration, posting to and maintenance of client Know-How portal
- Regular research - monitoring and downloading information from relevant websites and email updates e.g., case reports, press releases etc, and passing relevant information on to clients, practitioners in the group and others.
- Ad hoc research - for PSLs and fee earners. For example, finding cases and summarising them, ascertaining the status of consultations, bills, directives etc.
- Filing - maintaining know how and precedent files and updating the various indexes
- Updating various knowhow documents, including lists and summaries in relation to the following: PRA supervisory statements, FCA guidance consultations, upcoming legislation and EU initiatives, Insurance hot topics, MiFID II and Solvency II materials, thematic reviews and market studies
- Library related work - maintaining satellite libraries, liaising with library staff in relation to updating loose-leaf publications.
- Publications - preparing drafts of internal newssheets or parts of newssheets e.g, summarising cases, external developments.
- Internal know-how ("Libra") - gathering know-how from the group on a weekly basis and adding precedents to Libra and/or the PSL knowhow folders with PSL supervision
- Answering general information queries - from PSLs or fee-earners
- Business development administration - assisting with the preparation and follow up work in relation to seminars, populating and maintaining databases such as Interaction and mailing lists for e-bulletins, e-briefings and seminars.
12 month fixed term contract based in London
Research based role
- LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
Excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal to join a small family run legal firm in Leeds
Excellent oppurtunity for a property paralegal to join a small firm in Leeds
Good starying salary and scope for progression
Didn't find the right Legal job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Legal - Legal - Paralegals / Legal Assistants - Private Practice jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.