We are working with a national private practice who are looking to recruit a Solicitor into their insurance litigation team focusing on claims relating to property damage.
- We are working with a Legal 500 law firm
- Looking to recruit a Solicitor to focus on property damage work
This role is with a key client of mine who do leading work in the insurance space. In this position an insurance counsel will be working closely with the legal team working on insurance agreements and obtaining licenses for the high end clients.
- Exciting opportunity to work on Shareholders' Agreements
- Opportunity to work on complex work and obtain insurance licenses
A major, well known Insurance Institution is in the process of growing their UK based Data division and are therefore looking to hire a new Senior data engineer that can be based anywhere in the UK.
- A major, well known Insurance Institution
- Looking for a new Data Engineer to join their UK team
This is a varied role - as Commercial Insurance Solicitor in our Client's Manchester team you will be able to deal with a variety of different claims including policy interpretation, FOS matters, property damage (subrogated recoveries and defending), non-injury counter fraud, product liability and professional indemnity. You will receive great training and this team has a proven track record of promotions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a first rate commercial insurance team
- Wide range of work and great training
The successful candidate will be an experienced Compliance Officer with a broad range of skills (including compliance monitoring, risk assessment, regulatory liaison and advisory) possibly gained from working in a small organisation or the subsidiary operation of a larger group.
Experience from working for a credit rating agency, insurance, investment manager or the regulator will be considered an advantage.
- Compliance Generalist
A major Global Insurer is looking for a new Senior Data Engineer to join their growing Data Division
- A major Global Insurer
- Looking for a new Senior Data Engineer to join their growing Data Division
Regulatory Policy/Insight Manager (Insurance)
- Regulatory Policy/Insight Manager (Insurance)
- Insurance, life, general, investments
Great opportunity for an accountant looking for their first step into industry from practice.
- Well Established Insurance Business in West Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA OR ACCA ideally.
Manager Asset Management & Insurance Policy/Regulatory Insight
- Manager Asset Management and Insurance Policy/Regulatory Insight
- Asset Management and Insurance Policy
Successful applicants will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
- Work with a leading practice in the insurance marketplace.
- Develop your career with top tier insurance clients.
Leading independent integrated communications agency are looking to appoint an established PR Associate Director to work across a range of insurance & professional services clients.
- Leading integrated communications agency with a wide range of clients
- Be an integral member of a small, close knit team
A chance to work in the Chief of Staff office at a rapidly expanding Insurance company
- growing projects team
- Career potential
A leading fintech provider in London are looking for a new interim CRM Specialist. This is an asap starting role to support the customer marketing function. You will need CRM, email and marketing automation experience. Ideally SFMC but other platform experience is perfect also. 3-4 month rolling contract that might be extended. Hybrid working. Scale up business at Series C stage.
- Interim position - starting asap for a leading fintech company in London
- CRM role - day rate equivalent to 65,000
The role of Area Sales Manager:
You will be on the road for part of your working week meeting up with new potential customers and promoting and selling our insurance products, the other part of your week will be spent preparing remotely.
- Remote Working
- Good Salary Package
In this truly mixed role as part of a small team you will be involved in the Reserving, Pricing and Solvency II reporting and analysis for the European division, reporting into the CEO.
- A truly mixed Actuarial position with huge career prospects!
- Reporting to the CEO, you will deliver all aspects of the reserving process
- Leading cross functional teams of 15+ across different workstreams whilst overseeing the development/deployment/optimisation of 2 - 5 sprint cycles at any given time.
- Being a champion and subject matter expert of various different products ranging from B2B/B2C/Internally facing/Operations focussed etc.
- Opportunity to oversee a well established product team
- The chance to join a well known organisation at their large product growth
Leading on the completion of compliance monitoring and thematic reviews
including scoping, planning, fieldwork, results and reporting and tracking of
actions until completion.
- Work with a leading small business insurance business
- Well recognized company culture and a great team
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of International - UK&I to ensure the group is compliant with all is statutory tax obligations and that the tax affairs of the group are optimised and consistent with the Global Tax Strategy.
- Great first in-house opportunity for an ambitious tax professional
- A very competitive benefits package with flexible working available
The Compliance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing compliance across the group and ensuring compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Growing compliance team
- Compliance Manager
A leading Consultancy require a Data Scientist to be build end-to-end data science solutions to solve some of the organisation's toughest problems and deliver significant business value
- Data Scientist sought for a leading consultancy
- 12 month day rate contract
This is a a really unique role. It sits between a few risk disciplines.
- A great new role with a leading Financial Services market leader in Insurance.
- Role for a candidate with Financial Risk or Actuarial experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Law Costs Draftsperson to join a market leading insurance firm based in Manchester. Our client has a great reputation for quality work and progression.
- Opportunity to join a market leading insurance firm
- Fantastic pay, benefits and great quality work
Provide accountancy input into the development of new accounting business processes to ensure processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- You will be leading complex engagements
Great opportunity to work for our client who is a well known national firm as an EL/PL Solicitor on behalf of the NHS Resolution and NHS Trusts.
- Opportunity to join a great firm who have won awards for their culture
- Defendant insurance work, working with household name clients
A Global Insurance firm based in the City of London seeks a HR Operations and Reward Analyst to be own a diverse range of activities and help the HR team with the organisation's journey. This includes taking a lead role in key aspects of the Salary and Bonus review, Gender Pay Gap calculations, supporting the employee benefits life-cycle, international mobility, reward analytics and liaising with third party providers including the payroll function.
- Take a lead role in key aspects of the Salary and Bonus review
- No two days will be the same
Reporting to the Head of Controllership, and working alongside the wider Finance team, this role is responsible for overseeing the implementation, enhancement and ongoing monitoring of Finance governance across all subsidiaries. This will include ensuring gap assessments are completed between existing business processes and Group Business Standards and Group Policies and then working with local Finance teams to re-mediate deficiencies.
- Opportunity to Join a Market Leading Business with Great Autonomy
- Superb Exposure to Senior Team Members and Opportunity to Drive Change
Responsibility for driving the growth and efficiency of our affiliate program, acquiring new customers at a profitable ROI and striving to be the best in class affiliate programme.
- Large Organisation
- Great Salary & Benefits Package
To act as an internal expert on governance, regulation, risk management, internal controls, performance management, corporate projects, insurance, and value for money
Work with the Company Secretary, Board, Executive and Leadership teams to ensure that the highest standards of governance, compliance and risk management are in place
- Full time, great office culture
- Not for Profit
This role will take proactive ownership of all of the various accounting and reporting processes for a key business unit. It will involve understanding and analysing the drivers of performance, working alongside various business stakeholders to provide insight into the variances.
- Amazing team with great leadership
- Big Business with lots of opportunity
Product Owner (Cheshire / Hybrid Working)
We have partnered with a leading organisation within the health benefits sector to support them with the recruitment of a Product Owner on a permanent basis.
- Product Owner, working permanently for well-established Mutual Health Org
- Hybrid working, annual bonus and other additional benefits