Driving continuous improvement in the security of the client cloud environments (Azure).The Cloud Security Analyst is a member of the IT Security Team and reports to the IT Security Manager.
- Azure, CIS benchmarks, Access management
- NIST, Cyber Essentials Plus, security frameworks
FP&A Analyst - Insurance
Exceptional lean team with ample learning opportunities and immediate value-add
Insurance knowledge - Lloyd's a bonus but not essential; FP&A (full P&L); Qualified Accountant
- World-class organisation, leading Syndicate/Lloyd's + Life + GI products
- Exceptional lean team with ample learning opportunities and immediate value-add
This is a varied role - as Commercial Insurance Solicitor in our Client's Manchester team you will be able to deal with a variety of different claims including policy interpretation, FOS matters, property damage (subrogated recoveries and defending), non-injury counter fraud, product liability and professional indemnity. You will receive great training and this team has a proven track record of promotions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a first rate commercial insurance team
- Wide range of work and great training
This is a rare role to join a leading Commercial Insurance team working for a large legal firm in Newcastle upon Tyne. You will join a dedicated team and work on contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Work as part of a dedicated Insurance team
Insurance Project Manager will play a lead role in the day-to-day project management of a variety of business initiatives and integration changes and with all related workstream project activities, predominantly focused on acquisitions and post-acquisition integration.
- A variety of business driven changes across integration, process and systems.
- Strong experience as a Project Manager within insurance.
In this role you will be supporting senor members of the advisory team on strategic advisory mandates as well as origination and marketing efforts.
- Successful and growing Boutique in the insurance/reinsurance markets
- Comp levels in line with the leading IBs
Operate business as usual technical security controls, and support security services. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager Infrastructure & Operations with a dotted line to the Chief Information Security Officer
Due to recent audit wins and sustained growth, an Audit Director is required to provide strategic direction and support to the Insurance and wider Financial Services Partners.
- Ideal role for a Big 4 Senior Manager looking for a Director position.
- Own portfolio of clients as a Responsible Individual.
For Scatec we are looking for an technical senior insurance manager who is able to build, lead and develop a dedicated in-house Insurance Team.
- Developer, builder and owner of energy plants
- Largest and fast producer of green energy
Successful applicants will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
- Work with a leading practice in the insurance marketplace.
- Develop your career with top tier insurance clients.
Multiple Fixed Term Contracts for accountants with life & pensions experience.
- Well established, leading financial services organisation
- Leading business in its field
Director Prudential Policy and Director of Insurance Policy
- Director Prudential Policy and Director of Insurance Policy
- Prudential policy& insurance policy
The purpose of the Home Based - Customer Claims Specialist is to provide a professional and proactive approach in assessing claims in line with the principles of treating customers fairly and adhering to Company procedures.
Deliver outstanding experiences to customers each and every day in line with our Business Partners contractual agreements.
Hubs are based around Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- I am looking for a number of home based Claims Handlers to join my client.
The successful candidate would have worked for reassurance within pricing and good understanding how they price their mortality business.Develop the strategy to generate value by retaining more mortality and morbidity risk, rather than re-insuring externally.
As a recognised mortality / morbidity expert provide advice on the mortality / morbidity basis.
In this truly mixed role as part of a small team you will be involved in the Reserving, Pricing and Solvency II reporting and analysis for the European division, reporting into the CEO.
- A truly mixed Actuarial position with huge career prospects!
- Reporting to the CEO, you will deliver all aspects of the reserving process
Our client a global Insurance Group are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their UK team. The Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firm is compliant with its relevant regulatory and legislative obligations. The role involves providing strategic guidance and technical support to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
- Growing Team
- Risk and Compliance Manager
Our client a leading player in the Insurance industry are currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Associate to join their well established team. The Compliance Advisory team provide 2nd line advice and assurance in relation to its compliance with its regulatory requirements in the UK and its strategy with respect to compliance and financial crime globally.
A new role with one of our clients in the insurance industry. This role will be focused in the second line, covering compliance advisory and conduct.
- Broad second line advisory role
- Based in London
The Credit & Political Risk AVP will underwrite a broad range of FI and ECA/multi-lateral business, as well as effectively build relationships with clients to maintain flow of business and/or generate new business.
- This is a new permanent position with a leading insurance firm
- This person will be from a top performing bank or insurance background
Portfolio Oversight Lead - Management Liabilities / Financial Institutions
- Leading Insurance Multinational
- International and multicultural senior role
The purpose of this role is to develop and contribute to research, data gathering and analysis, creating and producing standard and ad-hoc reports and provide a high level of risk support expertise to the business. You will look to support driving a robust UK control environment in monitoring major control failures and other incidents, through providing transparency and visibility by supporting the production of data analytic and insights.
- Interesting new opportunity for a Risk Analyst to join a global insurance firm
- and support the business in Risk and Control activities. Liverpool or London
Interesting and broad senior role within the Insurance sector in the centre of Reading . Remote working is also an option.
- Great senior role with broad responsibilities and scope
- Chance to see the business through some team changes
This is a great opportunity for a Law Costs Draftsperson to join a leading Insurance law firm in their Leeds office. You will work as part of a national costs team.
- Join a leading Insurance law firm
- Manage your own caseload of costs files
Rare opportunity to join a highly regarded Manchester team as a Catastrophic Injury Solicitor. Excellent quality of work and training as well as progression opportunities.
- Rare opportunity to join a a fantastic Catastrophic Injury team
- Defendant insurance work, working with household name clients
As Head of Legal you will provide appropriate legal support to facilitate business operations.
You will manage a small team and have exposure to stakeholder engagement.
- Head of Legal In House
- Flexible Working
Our client is looking to appoint an additional Personal Injury Solicitor to work on defendant files including EL and PL matters. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join a leading legal firm who advise large insurance clients.
- Join a leading law firm who advises major insurer clients across the UK
- Opportunity to deal with varied defendant caseload
Our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier, more productive lives and our people are key in achieving this. Our objective therefore is to create an environment where our people are empowered, motivated, strive for excellence & conduct themselves with integrity.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
NQ solicitor with some experience of either or both personal injury and/or clinical negligence.
Based West London.
- Legal 500 firm
- Opportunity to practise personal injury & clinical negligence
This is a great role for a Personal Injury Team Leader to join an established legal firm in Leeds. The business is well known and act for some of the leading Insurance companies on personal injury claims.
- Join a leading Insurance law firm
- Help manage a team of fee earners
Our client is looking for a Personal Injury Fee Earner to act for a large Insurer client dealing with motor claims. This is a Leeds based role.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Work for a highly regarded Insurance law firm