A role with a global insurance company, initially on a Fixed Term Contract basis, to join their team focused on a broad range of commercial & insurance contracts.
- Commercial in-house role with a global insurance company
- A 12 month fixed term contract
We are working with a national private practice who are looking to recruit a Solicitor into their insurance litigation team focusing on claims relating to property damage.
- We are working with a Legal 500 law firm
- Looking to recruit a Solicitor to focus on property damage work
This is a varied role - as Commercial Insurance Solicitor in our Client's Manchester team you will be able to deal with a variety of different claims including policy interpretation, FOS matters, property damage (subrogated recoveries and defending), non-injury counter fraud, product liability and professional indemnity. You will receive great training and this team has a proven track record of promotions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a first rate commercial insurance team
- Wide range of work and great training
There is a a urgent vacancy for a Locum Insurance Disputes Solicitor at a silver circle firm in London.
- Locum Insurance Disputes Solicitor
- for a silver circle firm in London
In this role you will be supporting senor members of the advisory team on strategic advisory mandates as well as origination and marketing efforts.
- Successful and growing Boutique in the insurance/reinsurance markets
- Comp levels in line with the leading IBs
Due to recent audit wins and sustained growth, an Audit Director is required to provide strategic direction and support to the Insurance and wider Financial Services Partners.
- Ideal role for a Big 4 Senior Manager looking for a Director position.
- Own portfolio of clients as a Responsible Individual.
Successful applicants will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
- Work with a leading practice in the insurance marketplace.
- Develop your career with top tier insurance clients.
Great opportunity for an accountant looking for their first step into industry from practice.
- Well Established Insurance Business in West Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA OR ACCA ideally.
As a Manager in this Big 4 firm's Financial Reporting Group, you will provide audit teams with support and advice on technical accounting for the insurance sector.
- Grow your technical accounting skills in this Big 4 firm's technical team.
- Excellent promotion prospects.
Manager Asset Management & Insurance Policy/Regulatory Insight
- Manager Asset Management and Insurance Policy/Regulatory Insight
- Asset Management and Insurance Policy
Director Prudential Policy and Director of Insurance Policy
- Director Prudential Policy and Director of Insurance Policy
- Prudential policy& insurance policy
The purpose of the Home Based - Customer Claims Specialist is to provide a professional and proactive approach in assessing claims in line with the principles of treating customers fairly and adhering to Company procedures.
Deliver outstanding experiences to customers each and every day in line with our Business Partners contractual agreements.
Hubs are based around Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- I am looking for a number of home based Claims Handlers to join my client.
In this truly mixed role as part of a small team you will be involved in the Reserving, Pricing and Solvency II reporting and analysis for the European division, reporting into the CEO.
- A truly mixed Actuarial position with huge career prospects!
- Reporting to the CEO, you will deliver all aspects of the reserving process
Project Manager will manage key projects as required across the Group.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project, from initiation through to project implementation and post investment appraisal.
- An opportunity to join a large insurance group.
- Ownership to drive group wide projects.
Our client a global Insurance Group are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their UK team. The Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firm is compliant with its relevant regulatory and legislative obligations. The role involves providing strategic guidance and technical support to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
- Growing Team
- Risk and Compliance Manager
A new role with one of our clients in the insurance industry. This role will be focused in the second line, covering compliance advisory and conduct.
- Broad second line advisory role
- Based in London
Portfolio Oversight Lead - Management Liabilities / Financial Institutions
- Leading Insurance Multinational
- International and multicultural senior role
The purpose of this role is to develop and contribute to research, data gathering and analysis, creating and producing standard and ad-hoc reports and provide a high level of risk support expertise to the business. You will look to support driving a robust UK control environment in monitoring major control failures and other incidents, through providing transparency and visibility by supporting the production of data analytic and insights.
- Interesting new opportunity for a Risk Analyst to join a global insurance firm
- and support the business in Risk and Control activities. Liverpool or London
Great opportunity to work for our client who is a well known national firm as an EL/PL Solicitor on behalf of the NHS Resolution and NHS Trusts.
- Opportunity to join a great firm who have won awards for their culture
- Defendant insurance work, working with household name clients
This Company has a history of growth and innovation with a culture that is industry leading.
This role is intrinsically complex but with complexity comes great opportunities to really deliver on the company values and strategy.
- Market leading Financial services company
- A extensive history of consistent growth and innovation.
Exciting PR Manager opportunity within a fast growing consumer finance company where your goal is to manage and deliver the brand strategy working closely with offline and digital teams.
- Opportunity to join a high growth consumer finance company.
- Competitive salary - based in London.
Lead, manage and control the accurate and timely processing of property-related expenditure, ensuring compliance with internal policies, controls and service level agreements. Provide accurate management information (MI) and analysis of data in order for Group Properties to deliver effective occupational portfolio management.
- Fantastic first time mover opportunity to join an impressive finance team
- Lead, manage and control the accurate processing of property-related expenditure
Rare opportunity to join a highly regarded Manchester team as a Catastrophic Injury Solicitor. Excellent quality of work and training as well as progression opportunities.
- Rare opportunity to join a a fantastic Catastrophic Injury team
- Defendant insurance work, working with household name clients
This is a great opportunity for a Law Costs Draftsperson to join a market leading insurance firm based in Manchester. Our client has a great reputation for quality work and progression.
- Opportunity to join a market leading insurance firm
- Fantastic pay, benefits and great quality work
Our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier, more productive lives and our people are key in achieving this. Our objective therefore is to create an environment where our people are empowered, motivated, strive for excellence & conduct themselves with integrity.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Our client is looking to appoint an additional Personal Injury Solicitor to work on defendant files including EL and PL matters. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join a leading legal firm who advise large insurance clients.
- Join a leading law firm who advises major insurer clients across the UK
- Opportunity to deal with varied defendant caseload
NQ solicitor with some experience of either or both personal injury and/or clinical negligence.
Based West London.
- Legal 500 firm
- Opportunity to practise personal injury & clinical negligence
This is a great role for a Personal Injury Team Leader to join an established legal firm in Leeds. The business is well known and act for some of the leading Insurance companies on personal injury claims.
- Join a leading Insurance law firm
- Help manage a team of fee earners
As part of a collaborative marketing team, deliver campaigns that engage customers and drive sales. Own the marketing automation platform and take day-to-day responsibility for ensuring campaign are delivered on time and to brief.
- Email marketing
- Customer segmentation and campaign delivery
As IT Engineer (Web Hosting) you will be responsible for supporting the provision, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure within the Web Hosting environment both on premises and in the cloud.
- IT Engineer - £30,000 - £50,000
- Support the infrastructure within the Web Hosting environment