Our client is a market leading services provider who are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to come on board and target the facilities management sector.
- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
A thought leader with a background in FM & Maintenance Management on a large portfolio of Retail assets. Demonstrable experience as Head of/Director is essential managing a large maintenance budget and leading teams in the advancement and development of the function.
- Confidential assignment to hire a leader in the Facilities and Maintenance team
- Working across a large portfolio with some exciting projects ahead
A client side Facilities Manager to oversee total FM for multiple offices across the UK. You will oversee FM on current premises and assist with plans for expansion by identifying new potential office space.
- Client side Facilities Manager required multiple office sites across the UK
- Excellent salary on offer + remote working
Facilities Manager / Facilities Supervisor required to join a rapidly growing logistics company overseeing total FM on two sites across the UK.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading logistics company
- £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance
The Facilities Manager will be directly responsible for the provision of facilities services in one or more managed properties to best practice standards.
- Opportunity to work for a global real estate company.
- Must have experience with service charge budgets.
Facilities Manager for an Educational facility, requiring an FM with a hands on approach and excellent stakeholder management skills. A diverse role on a unique estate, this is a rewarding and engaging position.
- Facilities Manager for an Educational facility, with a unique estate.
- Excellent and diverse role spanning differing Stakeholder groups.
The FM Digital Analyst is a new role that will overlap between the Infrastructure & FM teams. In the first instance they will be part of the project team where they will work alongside the Program Lead on the delivery of Smart Building technology. Upon delivery of the project they should be seen as an SME in the Smart Building platform and work to maintain & enhance its usage.
- To work for a 113 year old investment Company
- To work for one of the UK's leading independently owned investment firms
Initial focus will be leading the Real Estate Administration team in setting up a new CAFM system. This is a ground up build to include all new information and systems ranging from the asset register, O&Ms, PPMs and associated processes and policies through to successful launch.
- Opportunity to work for a global retailer.
- Brand new opportunity.
To manage the capacity and demand of the Clients portfolio of space. Develop planning scenarios and optimisation initiatives and assist in the development of correct space data.
- Opportunity to work for a global real estate company
- Must have strong knowledge of AutoCAD
The Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for delivering hard & soft services across a portfolio of health care sites throughout the Lincolnshire region.
- Regional Facilities Manager
A role for a FM and Maintenance Manager with a strong Technical understanding (M&E, Automation, Data etc are ideal) who is seeking a position that is both stable and with opportunity to work on varied and challenging work, and does not require travel. This position would be ideal for someone who likes everyday to be different, and who has initiative, ideas and the personality to back those ideas up with positive action.
- FM & Maintenance Management focus
- Site Based role with no travel
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be charged to service and maintain commercial and industrial installations within a highly specialised, precision and critical engineering environment within a manufacturing facility
- To work with the longest established Facilities Management business in the UK
- To work with an industry FM award winning company
FM Asset & Compliance manager across an Estate or properties, leading a team of site/area FM's and reporting directly to the Head, with growth prospects standing in for them whilst away or on other areas.
Requires experience in ISO55001
- Fantastic role as No2 to the Head of Property with great growth prospects
- A role with autonomy, flexi working patterns and line management responsibility
Opportunity for an experienced Gardener to join a leading Housing Association on an ongoing contract basis. This position will cover Catford, and is a Monday - Friday position. It is paying a competitive hourly rate of £16 Umbrella. This role has an immediate start.
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing contract
An opportunity has arisen for a Repairs Manager to join a leading Housing Association in North London on an initial 6 month FTC. The role is a blend of home, office and site work and is a Monday - Friday position. This position has an immediate start and is paying a competitive salary of £35,000 pro rata plus benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading HA in North London
- FTC position with an immediate start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Supervisor to join a leading organisation focusing on Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance. This role is a mix of reactive and planned work, and will involve supervising a team of 5 Electricians. The role is based in Central London and is paying a competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 plus car plus benefits.
- Exciting opportunity working within Social Housing Sites
- Supervisory role with excellent progression opportunities
Our client is a Design/Construction & Facilities Management Provider seeking a Construction Director to head up their Dubai office.
- Our client is a Design/Construction & Facilities Management
- Provider seeking a Construction Director to head up their Dubai office
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading UK Housing Group, for a Lettings Data Coordinator to join the Lettings and Allocations team on an initial 6 month FTC basis. The role is based in Covent Garden and is paying a competitive annual salary £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata dependant on experience. The role has a Monday - Friday, 9.00am -5.30pm working week.
- Exciting opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- FTC with an immediate start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings and Allocation Officer to join a leading UK Housing Group on a contract basis with an immediate start. The role is within a busy lettings team and is based in London Victoria. The position is an initial 6 month FTC and has a Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.30 working week, the salary for this role will be £32,000 - £35,000 plus benefits.
- Exciting opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- 6 month FTC with an immediate start
I am delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Manager for a fast-growing, exciting manufacturing business based in Leeds. They are looking to grow their operational team and have identified a key new position that they are looking to recruit. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day management of the incineration facilities at their flagship site in Leeds.
- Fast-Growing Manufacturing Business
- Loads of progression opportunities as the business grows
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an Antisocial Behaviour Team Leader to join a leading G15 Housing Association. This is a brand new role to add value to the team and to assist the ASB Manager in overseeing a team of ASB Officers. This is a fully remote working from home role.
- Exciting ASB Team Leader opportunity paying a competitive salary
- Agile working 6-month Temp/FTC with the potential to be extended
To provide competent Environment, Health & Safety guidance and support to our Support Centre, Distribution Centre and Retail port-folio.
- The chance to work within a well known national retailer
- The opportunity to work in a field / remote setting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Officer to join a Housing Management Team. Within this role you will be delivering a customer-focused Housing management service to residents and leaseholders, and a focus on Right to Buy purchases.
- Exciting Housing Officer opportunity based in Hertfordshire
- Temporary contract, competitive hourly rate and flexible working
Our client is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to look after the day to day operations of a large portfolio of cleaning contracts for their public sector based clients throughout the South West Region.
- Regional Operations Manager - Cleaning
Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen for Service Managers to join a forward-thinking organisation in the South East areas. Within these roles you will be managing, motivating and influencing a team of Support staff, you will be overseeing a team and supporting them to manage their roles at a high-standard.
- Excellent opportunity to join a Homeless Relief business on a permanent contract
- Managerial role within Care and Support - paying a competitive salary
Senior Strategic leadership role managing a high value contract delivering FM/Property management across a large portfolio of properties. This role will suit an experienced leader in an Account/Contract Director type role, ideally managing an account delivering services into Public Sector/Government organisations.
- A senior strategic leadership role
- Managing high value contracts in excess of £150m with a complex P&L
Leading HSE, Property and Facilities Management for a leading Professional Services business. Seeking a proven strategic building services manager ideally in Commercial Property, leading a small team, who will have remit to direct strategy and work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Reporting directly to the board, overseeing a national portfolio
- Min 5+ years exp. in Facilities/Building Services + H&S and Compliance
An opportunity has arisen within a leading Local Authority, for a Repairs Supervisor to join and supervise a small time on an ongoing contract basis. The position is based in Central London, South of the river and is paying an hourly rate of £20-£21 Umbrella. The role is a Monday - Friday position.
- Exciting opportunity with a leading Local Authority in Central London
- Ongoing position with an immediate start
An opportunity has arisen for an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer to join their ASB team based in Dartford. This role will involve providing specialist advice to Neighbourhood Managers on complex ASB cases and deliver a resident-focused response service to anti social behaviour complaints and other breaches of tenancy agreements.
- Working with one of the UK's leading Housing Provider in their ASB team
- 6-Month FTC, competitive salary and remote working with some travel to Dartford
A leading Housing Group has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join their Contract team in Central London. This is a permanent opportunity within a fast growing organisation, and has a Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm working week. The role is paying between £27,000 - £30,000 plus bonus plus benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Permanent Position