Our client is a market leading services provider who are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to come on board and target the facilities management sector.
- Great progression & Development
- Successful growing business
Opportunity for a Senior Workplace Planner / Analyst to join a leading financial services provider in their impressive Midlands based head office location.
- Opportunity to join a leading financial services provide
- Excellent salary + benefits package
You will help support the delivery of several different corporate service lines including mail, print, scanning and design services, food services, conference and switchboard and room management, health and fitness centres, and other operational Facilities Management areas.
- Opportunity to work for a Global Investment Bank
- 9 Month Interim Opportunity
Develop and deliver strategies that will enhance landlord engagement and improve the financial performance of the estate whilst managing and mitigating risk.
- Opportunity to work for a telecommunications infrastructure business.
- Knowledge and experience of landlord and tenant legislation.
To support the Service Delivery Manager & SE Cluster Site Leaders in exercising their SHE & Security responsibilities, the post holder will report directly to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Opportunity to work for a Global Consumer goods company.
- Brand new opportunity.
Responsible for identifying sales targets, making initial contact, arranging face-to face meetings, selling waste management services and promoting sustainability. Targeting commercial companies from corporate offices, chains such as gyms, retail or food outlets, facilities management, and cleaning companies, to schools, libraries, and clubs.
- Experienced Sales Professional with an interest in sustainability
- Targeting commercial companies across London selling Waste Management Services