Digital Trust Programme Manager - Permanent - Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman - £61,000 salary - Manchester
As the Digital Trust Programme Manager, you will be responsible for leading the management of the Digital Trust Portfolio of associated projects, security, data and privacy initiatives, and department plans to ensure alignment and consistency with the overall PHSO business strategy.
- PHSO are currently recruiting for a Digital Trust Programme Manager
- Hybrid working environment, Office based in Manchester
Reporting directly to our Chief Digital and Information Officer, the Head of Digital and Data will provide leadership to a Digital and Data Services team for UK SBS that will develop and deliver digital capacity and capability that enables UK SBS to set the highest standard of public sector business service provision.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- Championing modern, agile digital practices
I have a really great opportunity in the process automation industry for a digital solution architect working with a major engineering business operating in the utilities industry. This is a technical advisory role and we are looking for candidates to advise clients and put forward technical solutions to existing products.
- Global Engineering business
- Exciting technology
To oversee the implementation and continuous improvement of a HR digital programme. To contribute to achieving the vision, purpose and values of Bedfordshire Police, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Constabularies.
- An amazing opportunity to oversee the implementation of an HR Digital Programme
- Working for the Bedfordshire, Cambridge and Herts Police Constabularies
The Chief Digital Officer is a new, senior leadership role responsible for the development of the GPAs internal corporate systems and data platforms. The role will also lead on the development of the GPA's information assurance, cyber security and data protection governance.
The successful candidate will become the Deputy Director with the title of Chief Digital Officer.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Managet to join the UKs leading water company.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Manager
- To join the UKs leading water company
Digital Marketing Manager / Social Media Manager / Digital Communications Manager
Teesside / Middlesbrough - Day Rate - 12 Month Contract
- Digital Marketing Manager - Digital Content Manager
- Teesside - Public Sector
A great opportunity for a digital developer to join a well respected organisation within the public sector
- An opportunity to work with a leading local governmental agency
- A chance to work within the public sector
To manage digital projects and tools to support engagement with a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- An exciting Interim Digital Manager opportunity!
- Working for an exciting Charity
Manage paid digital activity to maximise revenues, engagement, or lead generation to new and existing audiences.
Plan, implement, optimise, and report on paid digital media activity across digital channels to agreed strategies delivered across multi-channel disciplines.
- This division exists to inspire, activate and raise resources
- Team that spans multi-channel disciplines
A brand new role for a fast-paced business services provider in Leeds. This is an email marketing focused role which will have broader responsibilities working on the overall marketing strategy.
- Hybrid Working
- A fast-paced role in an established in-house team
My client is a small higher education provider based in Central London and they deliver undergraduate degrees in accounting, business and law and my client prides themselves on providing disadvantaged and underrepresented students with access to a transformative higher education experience.
- Higher Education Provider
- Central London Location-Hybrid Working
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will join a high performing marketing team and be responsible for supporting the digital team.
- Exciting new digital marketing position within a global business
- Based Surrey Heath with flexible hybrid working
My client based in East London is one the largest Medical Unions in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established product team to provide best practice Digital strategy, solutions, channels and platforms to support the marketing activities. This is both a strategic and hands on roll, involved in both the digital transformation and the ongoing maintenance of the estate.
- A top Medical Union who have offices with incredible views of London!
- Hybrid working
We are searching for an enthusiastic and agile Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join an exciting lifestyle electronics brand. This is a brand-new position and will be a key member of the EMEA and Asia regional team.
- Sought after role in a global life style tech business
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
As a Digital Analytics Consultant,you will be part of the Analytics team, working with both clients and other teams (e.g. PPC, SEO, UX/CRO, Studio) to scope, plan, and implement website tracking, reporting and analysis solutions.
- Join a growing media business and help to shape its future
- Flexible hybrid working environment
The Successful Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a broad range of digital marketing activities with a key focus around website maintenance, marketing automation and social media.
- Global B2B business - role reporting into an inspirational leader
- Based Maidenhead with hybrid/flexible working on offer
Fantastic opportunity for a digital content marketer to lead on the digital marketing programmes for a leading global consultancy.
- New Opportunity for a Digital Content Marketer
- To join a global executive search firm
We are working with a with a top medical union in the Not for Profit and Charities sector who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive in London.
- Work for a leading union with great office views of London
- Highly flexible hybrid working model
Management of all Social Media Platforms, Content Creation and Website Management for this leading construction company HQ'd in Solihull
- Varied Digital Marketing Position
- Fast Growing Construction Company
This role will report to the Digital Marketing Specialist and will assist in the creation of engaging digital campaigns across all channels and have input in digital activity across multiple products. You will be playing an important role in contributing to the success and transformation of a market leading research and insight business via its digital offering.
- Exciting opportunity to join
- an independent research company in the legal space in London
Our client is looking for a talented, passionate Digital Trading Manager to join their dynamic team within their fast paced and expanding in-house Digital Department. You will be applying your creative eye to drive sales and spearhead the look and feel of the global sites - UK, US, Canada, and Europe. You will be bringing your expertise and insights in optimising multiple websites through site analytics and testing to paint a clearer picture of sales and product performance.
- Digital Trading Manager needed for dynamic, fast-paced digital department!!!
- Footwear company combining beauty with brains and bio-mechanics!!!
Our client is looking for a talented, passionate Digital Trading Assistant to join their dynamic team within their fast paced and expanding inhouse Digital Department to support the Digital Trading Manager in trading and site optimisation. You will be providing reporting and insights to drive the sales and conversion of the website, working closely with demand planners and marketing teams to optimise performance, report on KIPI's, web analytics and smash deadlines.
- Digital Trading Assistant needed for dynamic, fast-paced digital department!!!
- World class footwear mixing beauty with brains and biomechanics!!!
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Lead has arisen in Sevenoaks, Kent with easy access routes from Surrey and South London. This role will provide hybrid working, 2 to 3 days in the officer per week; and is within the consumer durables sector. The successful Digital Marketing Manager will report to the 'Head of Marketing,' owning the digital growth plan, and working with the wider team in driving ROI through social.
- Managing the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI goals.
- Hybrid Working = 2 Days in the offices!
You will be creating successful marketing campaigns to spread the word about our work. You need to be a dynamic and strategic individual, but most importantly, you must be passionate about ensuring fair access to justice. We are looking to develop a stronger marketing function and the Digital Marketing Executive is a new role, ready to be shaped by the right candidate.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with fantastic development opportunities
Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, this is a great opportunity for someone with Digital Marketing experience to join a historic organisation for an initial 12 month contract.
- 12 month contract
- Immediate start available
Are you a confident, articulate and creative individual with a passion for all things Digital Marketing?
- Digital Communications Officer
- A leading not-for-profit provider of Retirement Living and Extra Care properties
An opportunity to join a Global Award Winning Media Agency. Their success is supported by investing in their people from development to career progression and well-being. With offices all over the World, they have demonstrated significant company growth and successful pitch wins. They are now recruiting for a Digital Associate Director to join their team in Birmingham.
- Want to work for a Global Award Winning Agency?
- Want to work for an agency that offers support and development?
If you have experience analysing digital marketing activity and making recommendations off the back of this I'd love to talk to you about this opportunity at a leading financial services firm in Liverpool.
- Immediate start with a leading financial services firm in Liverpool
- 12 month contract role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an Award-winning Global Marketing Agency in Birmingham. My client has experienced remarkable growth and are looking to expand the current team. They are now recruiting for a Digital Media Manager.
- Want to join a Global Award Winning Agency?
- Want to work for an agency that take the time to train and develop you?