Financial Controller position working for a high growth international Logistics business based in Slough.
- New Financial Controller position for expanding international business
- Financial Controller leading international team of accountants
Michael Page are proud to working in partnership with Reedbut supporting them find a progressive number 1 SME Financial Controller. Reedbut are growing SME, a market leading in there sector terms of there green credentials/technology solutions. As Financial Controller you will take full ownership of the accounts function, providing all the reporting, commercial insights and how finance can continuously improve drive the growth of the business.
- An exciting and challenging opportunity!
- Cutting edge sustainable SME
We are looking for a new Head of Finance to join our busy team at the LDF. Your role will be to lead the finance function, whilst continuing to cultivate a supportive and productive finance team. There is a lot of opportunity in this position to maximise the use of new finance systems and fulfil their full potential!
- Exciting Head of Finance role looking at process change and transformation
- Flexible role offering 2 days at home
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Zafron Foods finance department. You will be expected to control the financial figures within the system and produce timely, complete and accurate reporting and analysis that supports both governance and business decision making.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the finance department
- Produce timely, complete and accurate reporting and analysis
- Opportunity to join a global manufacturing business as Financial Controller
- Regular exposure to senior stakeholders & development potential internally
- Great opportunity to join a global business as Financial Controller
- Competitive salary, based in Coleshill at a manufacturing business
Michael Page are proud to be working on a retained basis with Ravensburger Ltd .As Head of Finance you will be responsible for all financial matters and will deliver company-wide financial objectives. As part of the senior management team you will be integral to driving the continued growth.
- Number one in Finance
- Broad all-round role in growing business
The new Financial Controller will be producing the statutory accounts and working closely with the Finance Director to support on year end. This is a great opportunity to gain or strengthen your management experience, as you will be looking after 2 members of the team.
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation
- Embark on positive change with this environmental charity
- Bradford College is looking for a Head of Finance that we add value through living and breathing the values, working collegiately to support the transformation of lives
- You will be expected to have an eye for detail and be proactive in addressing the challenges the sector faces, through horizon scanning and constant self-driven cpd.
- Permanent Head of Finance Opportunity in Bradford
- Offering up to £55,000
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering with Blenheim Palace with their search for a talented and technically astute Finance Business Partner with strong Commercial acumen to aid their new business venture where they are bringing catering in-house. The role is based in Woodstock, Oxfordshire.
- Newly created role due to an exciting new business venture
- Great opportunity for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant to develop
Our client is a financial services conglomerate who are deploying capital across listed & private asset classes. They have an existing finance function and are looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to lead their strategic ambitions.
- Private Equity/ Asset Management experience essential
- UAE/ GCC experience preferable
My client are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner posts in London. This role is central to the relationship between the business area and the finance function. You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the business unit to provide advice, challenge and scrutiny to senior colleagues.
- An opportunity to work as a Finance Business Partner
- Based in London
Multi-award-winning consultancy, Newton, seeks exceptional newly qualified accountant for their Finance Business Partner vacancy - a superb opportunity to work alongside both client-facing consulting teams and internal functions. Huge focus on personal development to build your financial and commercial acumen, allowing you to make a real and positive contribution.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most sought after businesses in the Oxon area
- Newton have a fantastic proven track record of internal promotion
A rare and exciting Partner opportunity to create, build and lead an M&A offering for Ballards LLP, a fast-growing firm in Worcestershire.
- To create and lead an M&A advisory service offering within a fast-growing firm
- Flexible & dynamic working environment with full support to build your own team
Michael Page are thrilled to be working with St Anne's Community Services as they look to hire a Head of Finance -Accounting to join their established Finance team on a permanent basis.
- Permanent Head of Finance- Accounting Opportunity
- Not for Profit Organisation based in Leeds
Leading a team of 2, the UK Financial Controller is responsible for the UK finance function. Reporting to the CEO with dotted reporting line to the Group FC who is also based out of the Surrey office.
- UK Division of a global market leader
- Well-established and profitable business
Michael Page Finance is delighted to be exclusively partnering with Summer Fields School on the appointment of a Financial Controller. This is a part time position and a fantastic opportunity to work in a prestigious independent school in a beautiful location in Summertown, Oxford.
- prestigious private school
- part time position
- Working with one of the top 135 universities in the world!
- Exceptional opportunity to assist in a brand new system implementation!
- Permanent Finance Project Business Partner Opportunity in West Yorkshire
- Offering up to £55,000 and flexible working arrangements
The Falkland Island Government (FIG) are looking for a CFO to relocate to the islands to lead their finance and treasury function.
- An exciting organisation to work as a CFO in the Falkland Islands
- Unique opportunity to relocate for the role
The Finance Manager will be a newly qualified accountant. They will be responsible for producing the management accounts for their directorates and business partnering with their stakeholders.
- Excellent career progression
- Museum based in central London
Michael Page are proud to be working on a retained basis to recruit the new Finance & IT Director for the Diocese of Bristol Board of Finance.
- Opportunity to join a fantastic community charity
- hybrid working
Michael Page are proud to be working exclusively with Life Sciences Hub to recruit their new Director of Finance & Resources
- Life Sciences Hub is a pivotal organisation in Wales
- Blend your working time remotely and at our Cardiff office.
Michael Page are thrilled to be exclusively working with Luminate Group as they look to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to their finance team based in Leeds.
- Senior Finance Business Partner Opportunity
- An Education Organisation based in Leeds
Our Sales Finance team is responsible for managing the rebates and terms processes. As a Sales Finance Analyst, you will assume responsibility for managing the end to end customer rebates process including proposal, approvals and contracts, customer contract management and manage month end rebate provision calculation. In addition, you will administrator any Ad-hoc sales reporting, analysis and other tasks as requested.
- Are you a finance professional looking for a new challenge ?
- Do you want to work for a LG a Global Brand Leader?
Director of Regulatory and Corporate Finance with Ofwat
- Director of Regulatory and Corporate Finance with Ofwat
- regulatory economics, regulatory finance, corporate finance
Finance Business Partner - Advisory Finance
World class Advisory Finance house
City of London location (with hybrid home/office working)
- revenue pipeline submission, Advisory revenue pipeline forecast
- Advisory cost base in order to report on any variances, explain variances or trends
- streamline reporting processes across UK
- Ad hoc projects
- World class Advisory Finance house
- Commercial finance business partnering role with full P&L view
The Head of Finance is accountable for the overall provision of Finance, Payroll, Procurement and Projects functions across Bradford College.
The Head of Finance is responsible for setting and achieving targets in relation to systems, for the development and growth of all technical areas of the college and the compliance with financial reporting regulations.
- Permanent Head of Finance Opportunity in Bradford
- Offering up to £57,000 and flexible working arrangements
Michael Page are partnering with a high growth SME based in Marlow who are a market leader within their niche industry. The Finance Manager will support the experienced controller in managing the day to day activities of the finance team alongside working on large projects.
- An exciting opportunity to support a changing Finance function
- Excellent business growth forecasted and a good track record for progression.
Unique Finance Manager opportunity managing a portfolio of clients, predominantly in the renewable energy sector. This is a varied and hands-on role, which offers a blend of reporting, and commercial and strategic responsibilities. You will have direct exposure to senior stakeholders, presenting to board and influencing key decision making.
- Varied Finance Manager role with direct exposure to key stakeholders
- Flexibility and autonomy to manage your own workload
Great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing manufacturing business. Reporting directly into the FD and managing a team of 3, you will be hands on and helping to drive the business forward.
- Opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business
- Managing a team of 3, and working closely with the FD
Based in Milton Keynes, this Financial Controller will have ownership of the FP&A function in the business.
You will also be heavily involved in maintaining the finance function, working towards improvements, and also be heavily involved in business partnering.
- Ownership of the UK FP&A function
- Great opportunity for senior progression & development