Our client is looking for a financial controller to join their team to ensure efficient reporting and smooth running of the finance department.
- Fantastic and progressive opportunity!
- An exciting position!
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Financial Controller (FC) will be responsible for the provision of financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and the Senior Management Team, and for the day to day operations of the Finance Team.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
Key Leadership role for a business experiencing continued growth.
Group role with international exposure.
- Key Leadership role for a business experiencing continued growth.
- Group role with international exposure.
The financial controller will manage a small team of management accounts & AP whilst being responsible for, month end reporting and group reporting submissions, the year end audit, group tax, working capital, finance processes, financial risk and support a systems upgrade.
- Growing Business
- Chance to grow and develop a good team
- A really exciting and challenging role which will allow the successful individual to make improvements within the department.
- Have a wide exposure to the rest of the business, provide commercial insight and will therefore be able to have a visible impact on the organisation.
- Growth Business based in Wolverhampton
- Exciting opportunity to shape and grow a Finance team, having full autonomy.
Exciting Financial Controller position reporting directly to the MD's of the business. Opportunity to join a growing business and team, and help contribute and drive it's future success.
- Number one finance position within growing business
- Well established business within Liverpool
The UK Financial Controller has responsibility for safeguarding the assets of the UK companies and providing outstanding financial and commercial support to enable the UK to deliver its strategic objectives, together with providing a fulfilling working environment for the finance team and by providing a excelling service provision to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic and growing business.
- Perfect role for someone looking to take the next step in their career to FC.
This role is a strong number 2 position to the current Finance Director and will be highly involved in networking throughout the group and making a real impact/change
- Great development and progression
- Additional perks
Technical Financial Controller role managing a team of 3. The role will focus on improving the quality and timeliness of reporting in-line with Group standards, as well as managing the Audit and ad-hoc requests from Group.
- The business has just gone through a successful PE exit
- Exciting European growth plans
A rapidly growing Manufacturing business that has a well established and reputable brand. This is an all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
- New Financial Controller position for rapidly expanding international business
- Number one position in Finance leading a team of accountants
- To provide the company management and Business Units with timely and accurate MI.
- To provide robust Financial Information to support the Group and External Reporting requirements.
- Financial Controller role day rate Wolverhampton
- Successful business looking for talented finance specialists.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join the global Finance Team, reporting directly to the CFO.
- Start-up business with big ambitions
- Opportunity to work on an international basis
As our Financial Controller, you will provide operational and financial insights that will shape the growth of our organization. You will get the freedom in setting up a professional function and advancing our measures to further improve our results.
- Newly created Financial Controller role
- Flexible working and an amazing workplace setting
The Group is seeking a finance professional to lead the team in stabilising and improving the processes, supporting the Group Accountant, mentoring the junior members of the team, and upgrading the management reporting structure.
- Fantastic opportunity to become a number 2 in a finance team.
- Be part of a change process in a dynamic and growing business.
To provide dedicated financial resource while supporting the Senior Leadership team across the business
- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- This role is critical in liaising across the business functions
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get involved in a transformation project in a UK leading hospitality business.
- High growth global hospitality business
- Hands on role to deliver change and transformation
- Manage UK finance function and support CFO with the company's financial and strategic objectives
- Fast-growing Music Events business
- Hybrid WFH/WFO model
Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Opportunity to build and structure a Finance team
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a client of mine in Hertfordshire.
- An exciting and challenging opportunity!
- Multiple development prospects!
The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
- Progressive SME with the choice of 100% remote working or a hybrid set up.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into FC, or to gain more exposure.
This role reports to the CFO and involves close working with other members of the Finance team across the company and Group. As well as closely supporting heads of department outside the finance function.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support for monthly finance tasks, including month end and year end reporting.
- Excellent opportunity to work closely with the CFO and Senior Team
- Competitive package with real personal growth opportunities
A rapidly growing PE backed Technology business that has a well established and reputable brand. This is an all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
- Rapidly growing private equity backed Technology organisation
- Newly created exciting Financial Controller leading the finance function
This is a hands on and progressive role for someone looking to join a fast paced manufacturing company in a Financial Controller capacity.
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Temporary/ Contract position to Business partner senior management whilst ensuring robust controls and reporting.
The interim Financial Controller/ Finance Manager will lead on delivery of finance system upgrades
- 3-6 month contract position
- Join a global brand
The role as Financial Controller has been newly created to support the Finance Director in a growing finance function within an SME.
- Provide financial expertise and assurance to the strategic leadership team.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding team.
Michael Page are working exclusively with a growing manufacturer based in East Manchester. The role has full ownership of the numbers, overseeing a small team, and also is tasked with supporting the business better understand the number and provide commercial support and challenge.
- Working for a growing Manufacturer.
- Joining at an exciting period of change
Financial controller to provide financial and business support to a leading division of one of the world's leading FMCG organisations.
- FTSE 250 exposure
- Huge progression opportunities.
As a result of continued growth, our client are looking to hire a Financial Controller to take ownership of the finance function and improve efficiency across the business.
- Newly-created FC role in a growing SME due to growth
- Autonomous and varied role reporting directly to the MD
GROUP FC - LARGE ENERGY AND COMMODITIES BUSINESS - INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT - £350+ DAY RATE
- A LARGE ENERGY AND COMMODITIES BUSINESS
- Initial 6 month contract
New Financial Controller position leading a key business unit for a growing Financial Services business launching new products to market.Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing relationships and a team of qualified accountant across your Business unit.
- New Financial Controller position for market leading business
- Technical Financial Controller, leading business unit and team