The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
- Progressive SME with the choice of 100% remote working or a hybrid set up.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into FC, or to gain more exposure.
A rapidly growing PE backed Technology business that has a well established and reputable brand. This is an all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
- Rapidly growing private equity backed Technology organisation
- Newly created exciting Financial Controller leading the finance function
This is a hands on and progressive role for someone looking to join a fast paced manufacturing company in a Financial Controller capacity.
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech business. You will be accountable for all aspects of the month end process, leading & developing a small (but growing) team and lead on range of interesting value add projects.
- Perfect to join a business about to enter rapid growth phase
- Fantastic career development opportunity
The financial controller will be responsible for the day to day management of a small finance team, the provision of
all financial and MI reporting requirements, maintaining and improving financial controls, improving the speed and
accuracy of internal and external reporting and the delivery of annual budgeting and periodic forecasting
- Leading manufacturing business
- Well established and stable business
The role as Financial Controller has been newly created to support the Finance Director in a growing finance function within an SME.
- Provide financial expertise and assurance to the strategic leadership team.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding team.
As a result of continued growth, our client are looking to hire a Financial Controller to take ownership of the finance function and improve efficiency across the business.
- Newly-created FC role in a growing SME due to growth
- Autonomous and varied role reporting directly to the MD
New Financial Controller position leading a key business unit for a growing Financial Services business launching new products to market.Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing relationships and a team of qualified accountant across your Business unit.
- New Financial Controller position for market leading business
- Technical Financial Controller, leading business unit and team
Our client is well known Charity based in Cambridge
- Hands-on Financial Controller position, managing the core finance function
- Ideal for someone looking for a bigger role and elevation in responsibility
Michael Page are working exclusively with a growing manufacturer based in East Manchester. The role has full ownership of the numbers, overseeing a small team, and also is tasked with supporting the business better understand the number and provide commercial support and challenge.
- Working for a growing Manufacturer.
- Joining at an exciting period of change
A fantastic self-rewarding opportunity has arisen to welcome on board an experienced finance professional to become apart of a Not-for Profit Management Organisation and act as a key point of contact for the finance department.
This role is well suited to an accountant with previous strategic, financial reporting, management and team leadership experience which in return will offer great autonomy and flexibility at Senior Management Level.
- New position for a Qualified Accountant
- A position well suited to a hands-on finance professional
Reporting into compliance and managing the Finance Team whilst developing processes and growth within the business.
- Forward thinking business
- Opportunity to make a difference to the finance team
Your main responsibility will be to to provide the right information to the decision makers and assure the governance and guidance, the controller will have a core role in the Business unit coordinating with various department locally and centrally to provide the timely analysis on business and operative performances and forecasting the upcoming results.
- Join an exciting company with great benefits and an even better team!
- Join a company at the forefront of forensic services!
A position has arisen to welcome a Financial Controller into the team on a full time permanent basis, with key purpose:
- To provide financial leadership of the business with analysis and navigation to enhance business performance and profitability
- To ensure the compilation of accurate and timely management and statutory accounts and all financial reporting
- Senior Finance Position
- Remote Working
Due to an internal move a Financial Controller position has arisen in a key manufacturing client based in Gloucestershire. The role would suit a strong all-rounder with both reporting and business partnering skills.
- Opportunity to join an established manufacturing business in Gloucestershire
- Would suit a good all-rounder with an eye for reporting and business partnering
- Monitor and control all aspects of firm's financial management and accounting systems and processes
- Support the CFO in delivering analytics and financial business partnering to the business
- Support the CFO on the future development and progression of the finance department
- Opportunity to join a fast growing Private Equity backed company
- Work directly under an impressive and accomplished CFO
Financial Controller position with successful and growing B2B service provider based in Wolverhampton. Huge opportunity to deliver significant change and add value in this leadership role.
- Fast-paced, dynamic business in a growing sector
- Autonomous role with scope for progression
As a Commercial Finance Controller for a global FMCG brand , your main responsibility to provide the right information to the decision makers. The Commercial Finance Controller will have a core role in the business unit coordinating with various department locally and centrally to provide the timely analysis on business and operative performances and forecasting the upcoming results.
- Amazing company with great benefits and a competitive salary
- A fun and engaging work environment!
The Financial Controller is the key position in finance, reporting to the Director of Finance. This would be a great opportunity for a finance professional looking to increase their responsibilities, have ownership of a range of financial activities and generate and deliver automation and change. There is considerable potential for professional growth in the role, and the successful candidate will work closely with members of the senior management team.
- Excellent opportunity with opportunity for progression in an innovative group
- This role will suit a qualified accountant with good excel and reporting skills
An exciting new role at a fast-paced and growing freight and logistics company based in the East Midlands. This is an exceptional opportunity to join as Financial Controller, with real opportunity to progress an SME and in doing so, the opportunity to accelerate your career to the FD level.
- Fast-paced SME with an impressive 5 year growth plan
- Strategic, senior level role with opportunity to progress to Finance Director
Michael Page are currently looking to recruit a Financial Controller with Proven managerial experience and able to lead and develop team members, a fully qualified accountant with previous finance experience at a senior level within a Commodities Trading House or Financial Services firm
- Senior Financial Controller
- Financial Services
The Financial controller is responsible for the oversight of accurate and reliable month end management reporting, including the formal Group close of the ledger and Group reporting into our parent company. This role is also responsible for the timely preparation of the year end statutory accounts for the consolidated group, and the individual entities.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
Financial controller to provide financial and business support to a leading division of one of the world's leading FMCG organisations.
- FTSE 250 exposure
- Huge progression opportunities.
Temporary/ Contract position to Business partner senior management whilst ensuring robust controls and reporting.
The interim Financial Controller/ Finance Manager will lead on delivery of finance system upgrades
- 3-6 month contract position
- Join a global brand
Michael Page are currently working with a growing Fin-tech company who are looking for a Financial Controller on a Fixed term basis.
- Financial Controller Role
- Fin-tech Company
The Group Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the senior leadership teams of each company. The position reports directly to the Chairman/Managing Director and will have full responsibility for financial operations, financial planning, strategy and policy formation, and implementation oversight across the group.
- Market-Leading Innovative Private Company
- Leadership Role with Progression Potential
As the Group Financial Controller your role will be to provide a comprehensive oversight of business performance to senior stakeholders within the business, in addition to delivering on strategy and driving for business growth.
- Pivotal part of the senior management team
- Hands on involvement in driving business growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a Group Finance Director in a role that offer high visibility within an intricate and complex industry.
- Fantastic scope for career progression in the future
- This role is critical in liaising across the business functions
Hospitality business based in Kent looking for a financial controller.
- Commercial Opportunity
- Must have experience in hospitality sector
My client is looking for an experienced Interim Financial Controller who can hit the ground running and put their arms around their junior finance team. A fully qualified, and technically capable all rounder who is used to working in an SME environment.
- Short term opportunity for an experienced financial controller
- Hands-on opportunity to support the finance function within an SME