As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and having daily oversight of the financials. You will prepare financial analysis as required, with responsibility for all financial accounts, ensuring all associated accounting records of the company are maintained in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Fast-paced manufacturing business
- Broad and varied number 2 role with a huge degree of autonomy
Bristol based Environmental Services business that are currently seeking the appointment of a Financial Controller to play a crucial role in a brilliant, environmentally conscious business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing Environmental Services business
- Flexible working available
A broad Financial Controller position responsible for management reporting, financial accounting, transactional financial management with a small team. You will act as a key business partner to the MD and work with a range of non-finance stakeholders to support business decision making.
- A SME manufacturing business with an enviable list of clients
- Responsible for all accounting and reporting processes
This High-Growth SAAS organisation is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join the business in a very exciting period of its history.This role reports to the FD and offer the successful candidate the change to take on the day-to-day accounting functions whilst supporting the FD and the vision of the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a high-growth Technology Business
- Hybrid and flexible working available
SelectScience Ltd are currently recruiting for a talented and driven Qualified Accountant to join the business as Financial Controller, reporting into the Finance Director.
- An enticing opportunity to join a rapidly growing, PE backed Media Company
- Would suit a hands-on Financial Controller with the desire to grow
A newly created Financial Controller position based in Bristol for a global manufacturing business with a considerable operation in the UK. The Financial Controller will be responsible for all UK Controlling and management for a team of 9.
- A newly created Financial Controller position
- Would suit a hands on classic Financial Controller with an eye for processes
I'm currently working with an innovative and leading Not-for-Profit Technology company. Reporting to the CFO, this a great opportunity for an interim Head of Finance to join a commercially focused NFP company. They offer very flexible, hybrid working - candidates can be home-based with occasional travel to Cheltenham.
- Interim Head of Finance
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Interim Management Accountant is, critically, responsible for the preparation, review, and delivery of the monthly management accounts whilst ensuring appropriate controls, accuracy and data integrity are in place.
- To join an ambitious, high growth, private equity backed business
- To develop their management accounting skills in a complex business model
Newly created role working as number 2 to the FC, you will be delivering Management Accounts, Month end reporting and Analysis in a commercial and adaptive environment.
- Exciting SME with ambitious growth plans
- Luxurious office in central Bristol
Reporting to the FC, you will be responsible for revenue transactions and driving change to deliver improvements.
- Impressive growing Technology business
- Multi Award winning fast paced business
The role of the Project Accountant will be to support the Financial Controller and Finance Director on the successful implementation of a new ERP system.
This role is well suited to a commercially driven and hands-on accountant with experience in system use and roll out of SAP.
- Growing Social Enterprise
- Contract opportunity for a hands-on project accountant