- Featured JobDartfordPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
Michael Page HR are delighted to have partnered exclusively with Europa Worldwide Group to recruit a new Head of HR.
This role will report directly to the Board and offers a great deal of autonomy and will oversee all aspects of Human Resources, Payroll, Pensions and Recruitment both directly and through the management of your team.
Varied HR position in rapidly growing international business.
Opportunity to support the Board in the most Senior HR position.
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
The EMEA HR Generalist role will be responsible for providing the full scope of HR support and guidance including project work to employees across the EMEA region. The role reports into the HR Director, EMEA.
Fast growing technology Business
- Featured JobEnfieldPermanent£42,000 - £48,000
As the HR Manager you will take ownership for the development and delivery of the HR strategy for the Enfield distribution centre, working in partnership with the site senior management teams, ensuring that they are aligned to the Gist culture, values and strategies along with the customer, an iconic retail brand.
Opportunity for progression
Opportunity to lead HR for high profile site
- EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
An opportunity to join a team and an organisation that is growing within professional services. HR Generalist post with recruitment responsibilities too.
A great opportunity to join a growing team in Professional Services
Generalist role with recruitment elements and projects involved
- SevenoaksPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
The HR Advisor will be based in the Head Office in Sevenoaks but suitable candidates will need to be flexible to travel occasionally around UK. The role is very generalist with an added emphasis on change management and employee relations.
Establish yourself within a growing home healthcare organisation
Investment heavily in staff
- CambridgePermanent£28,000 - £30,000
We are looking for a HR and Payroll administrator to work 5 days a week on a part time hour basis. Working closely with the Senior HR Advisor the HR / Payroll Administrator is responsible for payroll administration across multiple sites and the co-ordination and administration for a range of HR processes including but not exclusive to: recruitment, induction and training
A regional role with autonomy
- LeicestershirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The UK HR Manager will work alongside the Operations Director to manage the delivery of a proactive HR service between the organisation and the end user clients.
UK HR Manager
Head of HR
- NorthwichTemporary£38,000 - £45,000
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with the HR Director, SLT and SMT to devise and deliver the organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Exciting and fast-paced business
Exciting projects to get involved with
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a regional HR Manager, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Exciting potentially for career development
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
The role of HR Manager will manage a team of seven HR Advisors, with responsibility for ensuring an effective HR Advisory service is provided to all stakeholders. You will also be responsible for TUPE transfers.
- BradfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager in Bradford to create a HR strategy from scratch and drive the people agenda within this excellent business. A permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible, this will be an autonomous role working for a fast growing and selective business!
Newly created, autonomous role in a Green organisation
Growing business based in Bradford
- BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
As HR Business Partner you will lead on Employment Law issues and wider projects, delivering a first class service to your client group as part of a team. As Senior HR Advisor you will play a key role in building a high performance culture with strong engagement.
HR Business Partner
- BristolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Support with employee satisfaction, performance, retention and effective communication at sites with an effective TUPE transfer across the contract and site.
Newly Created Business Partnering Role
Working with Senior Stake holders on site
A standalone operational business partner role at a site in South Manchester, supporting a brand new contract.
Ideally looking for a November start.
An exciting opportunity to work on a brand new arm of the business
A standalone role with autonomy
- Bishop's StortfordPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
This role is based within a central HR team which works in close partnership with all departments within the business. This role will see you providing efficient confidential HR administrative support to the HR team to ensure that legal obligations are met.
Based in the town centre of Bishop Stortford
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a Regional HR Manager, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
High growth and commercial business
My client is a business that values it's people
Based near Warrington, this role is a very generalist HR Manager role with responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, recruitment, training and development, employee relations and the annual performance appraisal.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing international business
A brand new role setting up the UK HR function
- ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
Our client is seeking an interim HR Manager to cover a 5 month fixed-term maternity cover contract. There is flexibility surrounding the hours of work; this is a full-time or part-time role.
- EnglandTemporary£175 - £250 per day (£45,497 - £64,995)
Opportunity to work for a well established market leader, within the Digital and Marketing team as a HR Advisor.
Working for large global blue chip
Working for large global blue chip
Oppotunity to work for a well established market leader
- WrexhamPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
Working in a manufacturing environment, the HR Business Partner will provide day to day support and guidance to the Wrexham-based team.
This will include recruiting, developing and retaining the right people, promoting good HR practice across the site and developing the HR systems, processes and procedures.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner
An exciting time of growth to join a motivated HR team
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Human Resources job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Human Resources jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
A guide to HR jobs
HR jobs we recruit for
- HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Manager
- HR Advisor
- HR Assistant
- PA and HR Administrator
- HR Director
- Regional HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
- Head of Human Resources
- Senior HR Assistant
- Regional HR Manager
- Junior HR Business Partner
- Recruitment Consultant
- Talent and Resourcing Manager
Key HR tasks
- Influencing, coaching and guiding management through employment law and employee relations matters then advising on best practice solutions.
- Managing employee sickness and absence policies and processes.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Supporting the management team in the identification and development of high potential candidates within the team.
- Working with managers to identify, develop and implement training, mentoring, and other development programs.
- Analysing, reporting and communicating key HR metrics to management.
- Checking and signing off monthly payroll within deadlines.
- Supporting the HR admin with keeping the HR database and employee records up to date.
- Conducting annual salary reviews for all employees and working with HR admin to ensure relevant paperwork is in place for confirmed salary reviews.
- Conducting salary benchmarking exercises through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive.