- BrightonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Managing a team of 6 pension project delivery consultants. This role is heavily client facing and includes elements of pre-sales, project planning, project management and budgeting.
External facing DB pensions consultant
Team leader role, managing team of 6 consultants
- BromleyPermanent£37,500 - £40,000
In this fairly autonomous role, the Training and Development Officer will report into the Training and Development Manager, and work with another officer to evaluate, design and deliver training to employees in Head office and field based financial advisors. The role is full time, based in Bromley and requires travel to deliver training around the UK. The role may require some overnight stays.
Frequent travel is required to deliver training around the UK
Work in L&D team to deliver best practice across the business
- SwindonPermanent£32,000 - £40,100
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a business minded Reward Consultant to join our client's Performance & Rewards team in Swindon.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reward professional
Felxible working from home 2 days a week available.
- City of LondonTemporary£45,000 - £55,000
HR Consultant (Culture) - 12 month FTC
- Development and delivery of solutions and initiatives within the culture strategy to the business, objectives of which are aligned to the achievement of Bank wide strategic HR initiatives.
- Successfully deliver the culture strategy with a range of stakeholders, businesses, functions and suppliers, both within and outside of the Business.
Demonstrable evidence of actively managing Culture Change initiatives recently
Very strong presentation skills
- City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
A VP Learning and Talent Development Manager - Banking - Standalone:
- To develop, lead and deliver the Bank's Learning and Talent Development agenda to enable the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- With full 360 degree ownership of Learning & Development / Talent Initiatives - must be able to demonstrate recent cradle to grave exposure for a dedicated client group over a period of time
Demonstrable evidence of recent 360 degree L&D / Talent Management in a SME
Operated, successfully, within a highly driven commerical environment
- City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Working within a fast paced Private Equity firm, the Senior HR analyst will work very closely with a strong HR Manager.
Tasked with taking ownership for reward, carry and co-investment processes, the HR analyst will also work as a generalist, working on everything from ER, recruitment, and payroll, to implementing new policies and procedures.
Private Equity firm - Broad exposure - Reporting to strong HR Manager
Must be skilled in compensation and benefits, excel, and HR generalist work
- BromleyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
The Training and Development Manager will be required to work with the senior leadership team and management to design training and development programmes to be rolled out to the wider business across the UK. The role will involve delivering training alongside the T&D officers. The role is full time and requires frequent travel to multiple locations. The role is based in Bromley.
Frequent travel around the UK to deliver training is required
Exciting strategic and operational training and development role
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Financial Services job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Human Resources - Financial Services jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.