Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on an initial 12 month contract
- Management Accountant
- 12 Month Contract
Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to deliver the infrastructure at events throughout the Bristol and South West region.
- Project Manager - Events Infrastructure
This is a new position with a growing Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) business with a clear strategy, plans and funding for future growth across the UK. The Operations Director will lead a team of Regional Operations Managers to drive sales, operational excellence, customer service and profit, training, recruitment and new restaurant openings and transformation. This will be a home-based role working remotely across the North.
- A successful and well funded business in high growth
- Senior leadership position reporting the Managing Director
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and experienced General Manager to manage a new Senior Living Project in Spain, part of an international company currently in expansion.
- International company in expansión.
- Pioneers in developing the Senior Living residences in Spain
Regional Property Manager delivering management of a portfolio of 150+ properties on behalf of a leisure/retail client. Those with a background in Building Surveying and Property Management across Retails, Leisure and Pub chains would suit well, but all suitable backgrounds considered.
- Regional Manager with autonomy to scope and deliver works across your portfolio
- Covering a region around the North of Manchester and into central Lancashire
Working with a global event company selling exhibition space and sponsorship for food festivals. The role will be based 4 days a week in Chiswick and 1 day a week working from home.
- Selling exhibition space and sponsorship for food festivals
- The role will be based in West London 4 days a week, 1 day at home
Our client is a recognised market leader providing a broad range of passenger transport services in the UK. The business has attained considerable success winning and managing a number of key contracts with Transport for London. This is a high profile account with the opportunity for further growth and development. As a result, there is a need to recruit a Commercial Director.
- Outstanding opportunity
- Market leading passenger transport services business
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, the Business Development Executive's role is focused on liaising with prospective employers promoting a catalogue of support programmes to support people in employment to develop their careers across the North of Tyne.
- Develop your own client relationships and progress your career
- Join at a peak time with a huge demand
As a Student Enquiry officer, you will be the first point of contact for student enquiries about various educational courses that my client runs; ranging from undergraduate courses, through to Master's degrees. The role will be to respond to digital enquiries about my client's products, establish the most appropriate leads and sell the benefits of enrolling in one of the clients programs.
- Do you have experience in telesales or customer service?
- Do you have an interest in the hospitality or culinary secor?
A varied Finance Manager role covering all areas of finance. Working in a fast paced business in the Leisure and Hospitality sector.
- Interim Opportunity
- Leisure & Hospitality Business