- City of LondonPermanent
Management of all strategic planning and development.
Management of day to day operations & finances.
Save job View job
End to end management of the business as the most senior hire.
Startup with proven model and financial backing
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Hospitality Leisure job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Hospitality Leisure jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
Leisure jobs we recruit
- Centre Manager
- Commercial Administrator
- Customer Service Representative
- Deputy Manager – Hospitality
- Director of Marketing and Sales – Leisure/Hospitality
- Financial Accountant
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Inside Sales Executive
- Kitchen Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Retail Development Executive – Travel
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive – Aviation Training
- Sales Manager
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Manager – Leisure and Hospitality
Key tasks of a professional in the leisure sector
Project Manager – Leisure and Hospitality
- Leading on a varied portfolio of projects
- Ensuring delivery to budget, time and scope
- Prioritise and allocate project resources
- Identify and communicate and risks in timely manner
- Monitor and report project progress versus plan to relevant stakeholders
- Champion best practices throughout organisation
- Assist customers with queries and complaints
- Make outbound sales calls to both warm and cold leads
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with potential customers
- Nurture existing and ongoing relationships with key clients
- Work in collaboration with field sales team to develop successful lead generation campaigns
Work in collaboration with marketing team to produce relevant marketing materials
Key skills for roles in the leisure sector
- Project management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Problem Solving
- Passion for travel/internet/retail
- Strategic thinking
Communication and stakeholder management
Qualifications and experience