Norse Care are seeking to appoint a COO that will play a key role in helping them deliver their ambitions of constantly striving to improve levels of customer service, to innovate within the sector and to promote good practice.
- Exciting opportunity
- Plenty of chances to grow and develop
The shift leader will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities. They will be responsible for ensuring that each day all the crew are performing to the highest levels and delivering a great customer experience as well as performing all the other tasks that are needed to be achieved in the business.
- opportunity to work outdoors with boats on the water
- fun, rewarding role with opportunity to interact with customers and staff
An opportunity for someone to join a growing SME reporting directly into the CEO under maternity cover. The role is positioned to strategically utilise various information sources, articulate insights into plans, execute and evaluate against critical business goals.
- 12 month FTC
- Flexible Family-Feel business within Travel & Hospitality
Are you a Marketing Data Analyst? Would you describe yourself as a strategic thinker with highly numerate skills?
- Marketing Data Analyst-West Midlands
- Hospitality industry
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and energetic sales professional to join this fabulous client as their new Business Development Manager EMEA - selling fantastic packages into trade partners across the region.
For those sales professionals passionate about travel, languages and building relationships this is a cracking role for you.
- Opportunity to join a leading premium travel company with a great brand
- Drive the EMEA sales development for the company and brand
Our client is a supplier of consumer products and FF&E to hotel and hospitality groups. They are looking for a Sales Director - UK & Europe to help grow their customer base.
- Exciting privately owned business
- Rapid growth
As a Sales Advisor your main role is to support your customers and your team in the day to day operations of the store's performance.
- The client is committed to creating a diverse workplace.
- Great salary and variety of perks and benefits.
An opportunity exists for an experienced paralegal / legal assistant to join the in-house legal team of a leading pub brand within the hospitality and leisure industry.
- Great experience and an incredible name on your CV.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
No idea is a bad idea, A chance to work in an open place with a business that really do care for the people who work there. The multi award-winning full service Agency focusing on clients in the Leisure & Hospitality sector are looking for a Digital Account Manager. With an impressive client list including International and 5 star Luxury.
- Want to work for a family run business?
- Want to work for an agency that values you?