To manage, implement and continuously develop the strategic delivery of Health, Safety and Environmental provision for the company as part of the Facilities management function ensuring statutory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Opportunity to work for a leading payments company.
- Proven track record in implementing H&S Policy's and Processes.
Opportunity for an experience H&S Advisor, looking for the next step in their career, to join this well oiled business in their quest for better HSE.
- Market leading brand
- Full autonomy within H&S
Experienced Public Health Service Lead required to work an interim contract within the Built Environment/Climate Change Team. This is a REMOTE role (very occasionally you may need to be on site in the West Midlands but mileage would be paid)
- 3 Months
The Product Architect is a leader who works in partnership with the Programme Manager, Product Owner and as part of the development team to assure the technical integrity of the Salesforce solutions delivered.
They bring an architectural thought process combined with experience and knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make sure that business and delivery priorities are properly translated into the optimum Salesforce configuration.
- Spear head the Digital growth
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
You have the chance to join a growing food manufacturing business that have invested heavily in new equipment & new products. As a result of the business's desire to drive best practice, they are in need of a Health & Safety professional to champion & lead Health & Safety initiatives across their Leicester site.
- Opportunity to support the further development of HSE!
- Currently growing and expanding their operations.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for supporting the Company's aims and objectives relating to Environmental, Health and Safety systems, promoting high standards in all disciplines and continuous improvement activities.
- Driving site based Health, Safety and Environmental standards
- Established British Manufacturing Business
Michael Page Engineering are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer who are now in the market for a HSE Specialist to join their group SHEQ team. The HSE Specialist will be key in supporting the Derbyshire sites SHE agenda and to further increase the importance of Health and Safety across the business. All applicants must show passion to change mindset and engage with all employees.
- Drive behavioral change
- Own the SHE agenda on site
New vacancy for a Health & Safety Advisor on a permanent basis based in Scunthorpe commutable from Lincoln, Hull, Doncaster. Are you a HSE Officer, Trainer or Advisor looking for your next career step within a large, UK based organisation, if so, please apply below?
- New vacancy for a Health & Safety Advisor on a permanent basis in Scunthorpe
- Days based Health & Safety Advisor, within a large Heavy Engineering Business.
National role for a Safety Health and Quality Manager to cover all design , engineering , construction and commissioning related SHEQ issues or challenges for the company's processing plants.
- National role
- Diverse role
Support in the management of H&S implementation across a large Distribution Centre and associated Facilities, overseeing safety systems and arrangements, ensuring best practice and continuous improvement in a fast paced environment.
- Prominent role working on a major market leading site
- Site based role, little to no travel in role.
Currently looking to hire an engaging and driven HSE professional, someone who will offering effective guidance and support in ensuring good practice is in place at all times. the role will ensure the business is compliant with all Health and Safety legislation and operational issues and will review and update the health and safety management system.
- Exciting Opportunity to shape and mould a health and safety department!
- Immediate Start Available!
Working closely with a Public sector client who are recruiting two Health & Safety Advisors in the Warwickshire area. Your main duties will be DSE Assessments on those employees who are now working from home.
- 6/12 or 12/12 FTC
- Manage own workload
Health and Safety Advisor SSSTS Certificated FTC 12 Months required to provide H&S Support within a multi million pound construction project.
- To work on a modern energy from waste project that will burn waste cleanly
- part of a global group that develops and manages sustainable infrastructure
We are looking for a Chartered IOSH qualified, experienced Healthy and Safety Consultant to work directly with our customers, the successful candidate will be provided with an existing customer base and further work will be generated by referrals.
- Opportunity to work for a leading insurance company.
- Must be Charted IOSH qualified or working towards it.
Exciting role to work with a significant account base over 50 from a broad range of sectors.
- Business experiencing yoy growth
- Work with a broad range of accounts across Wales and the South West
Are you an Environmental Lead currently looking for a new challenge? If so, we have an opportunity to join a £1 billion turnover business who are on their journey to become carbon neutral.
- Excellent company with great working environment!
- Currently experiencing growth!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to join an expanding and growing FMCG company. This is a key role that will be pivotal to the success of the site. It will allow the successful person to shape and mould the HSE function within the site.
- Exciting Opportunity!
- A chance to implement and develop new HSE policies and procedures!
You will develop, monitor and ensure adherence to carbon reduction & environmental policies across the group.
Working with the executive team you will ensure sustainability remains a business priority and support the drive to carbon zero.
- Help shape the future of a major manufacturer
- Join a business with incredible potential for development
Your role will be to help us improve our day-to-day HSE compliance, but you will also be involved in the design and implementation of company-wide health, safety and environmental behaviour and culture improvement projects and initiatives.
- Excellent culture and great manufacturing business
- Michael Page
An excellent opportunity for a Senior HSSE Manager to join a derby based organisation who operate in the rail sector within their Engineering division.
- HSSE Business Partner to join a reputable service provider in the rail industry
- £45-50k + 32 hays holiday + 9% pension contribution + free rail travel
I'm currently recruiting an Interim HSE Officer position for a leading manufacturer in the West Midlands. This is a great opportunity for a HSE professional to further develop their skill-set with the support of an established HSE team. You will be working cross functionally & this role is initially on a 6 month interim basis (Inside IR35).
- Global Manufacturer
- Support world class department
HSE Manager role based in Buxton. Senior management role working for a growing manufacturing company
- Growing Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management role
The Group Health and Safety Manager will have 1-3 direct reports based across the 2 UK sites (1 in Wakefield, another in the North West). The primary focus is keeping the people and the business assets safe supporting the Group HSE systems and participates in audits of other group sites.
- The business is a global packaging manufacturer
- The Group H&S Manager will manage 2 sites across the UK
Opportunity for an individual with a H&S background in QSR, restaurant or food related retail experience to join this business as it begins it's next growth phase.
- Opportunity for a business which is about to go through a massive growth phase
- One of the biggest QSR businesses in UK
The Group Health and Safety Manager will lead the group Health and Safety approach, strategy and standards supporting the business to deliver a safe and compliant work environment.
- NEBOSH Diploma & Degree or equivalent qualified
- Senior H&S Leadership in manufacturing environment?
The Compliance advisor is the responsible for the chemical regulatory affairs. Ensuring both new and existing products are compliant.
- Market leading chemical company.
- European head office based opportunity
Opportunity for an individual of growing and developing a team within the restaurant space. Must have strategic influencing ability and be able to manage internal stakeholders effectively.
- Opportunity to build and develop your own team
- National travel required
Reporting to the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager, the Environmental Lead is a key member of the Department and will be responsible for Environmental compliance on site.
- Excellent opportunity to join an established business who continue to invest
- Leading environmental systems on site
Based in Rainham, the successful H&S Officer will have overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with Site and government legislation and will have previous experience in a similar role and working environment.
- An amazing opportunity to join a business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for an EHSS Officer to join my client ASAP!
We are currently recruiting with one of our key clients in the Central Belt of Scotland who specialise in the distribution of food and drink goods. We are looking for a strong HSEQ Manager to drive Health & Safety standards within a busy distribution centre.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential