The Health, Safety & Environment Manager is a vital role in our operation, through ensuring our health and safety practises are effective and proactive throughout the site. This is done by continuously making sure our current systems, processes, audits & training are to a high standard, and are continuously improved where possible, and ensure our team are always up to date on best practises and training.
- Opportunity to work for the leading growing brewer
- Join a team of passionate and hard working people
HSE Manager vacancy at a growing UK manufacturing business in West Yorkshire. Looking after a large, fast-paced manufacturing facility with 200+ heads, this role will suit strategic individuals who are capable of engaging with multiple stakeholders across several disciplines.
- Growing UK Manufacturer with international reach
- Full-site responsibility at a strategic level
Your role is to establish, manage and monitor the health, safety and environmental standards, processes, communications, training and systems. In addition, you will offer expert knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive health and safety culture
- Specialist manufacturer of precision engineered products
- Health, Safety and Environment Lead
Environment, Health and Safety Associate required for award winning international law firm with offices in Manchester.
- Opportunity to join award winning international firm
- Fantastic pay, benefits and great quality work
Health and Safety Engineer Vacancy for a large manufacturing company based in Liversedge, West Yorkshire. This role is integral within the Liversedge support team and reports directly to the Plant EHS Leader. The primary responsibility of this role is to initiate, and lead duties related to compliance with EHS Legislation, ISO Standards and OC specific EHS systems.
- New Health and Safety Engineer vacancy based in Liversedge, West Yorkshire.
- Health and Safety, Days Based, Global Manufacturing Company, West Yorkshire.
Developing SHEQ Strategy across the business, and ensuring the function is fit for purpose and integrated across the organisation.
Reporting to CEO and part of the SLT.
- Picking up a function with an established system and taking it to the next level
- Driving the integration of H&S Culture across the business
Exciting H&S Officer role delivering a major infrastructure project in Northern England.
Ideally seeking experience in infrastructure, construction or telecoms construction projects.
- Working on a major infrastructure build project
- Ideally seeking utilities, infrastructure, construction or telecom experience
Fantastic entry level role open to a variety of backgrounds, for those looking to develop a career in Health and Safety. We are looking for 2 x Coordinators on a major infrastructure project.
If you have any experience in Health and Safety, or just a passion to grow a career in this area with excellent coordination, time management and administrative skills, we want to speak with you.
- 2 H&S Coordinator roles working on a major infrastructure project
- Opportunities for career development and excellent experience
To oversee all aspects of the businesses environmental management system, health and safety policies and procedures across all sites to ensure compliance with applicable standards and legislation, and actively promote a Environmental, Health and Safety culture, providing support and training at all levels of the organisation when necessary.
- Growing fast paced manufacturing business
- Lead health, safety, environmental standards across multi sites
Michael Page Engineering are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer who are now in the market for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their group SHEQ team. The Health & Safety Advisor will be key in supporting the Derbyshire site SHE agenda and to further increase the importance of Health and Safety across the business. All applicants must show passion to change mindset and engage with all employees.
- Be part of making a behavioral change to HSE
- Able to make significant positive change
Health and Safety Manager required to support the development of the sites culture and strategy. This is a new and developing site.
- Growing company with opportunity to progress!
- An organisation that are expanding rapidly!
To develop and write an ISO45001 OHS Management System and supplementary policies and arrangements for the business to enable consistent OH across the business and ensure full compliance to relevant legislation.
- Great opportunity to implement IS45001 into the business
- Fast growing business
An exciting Health and Safety role delivering SHEQ Senior Management across a Commercial/Retail portfolio, with Carbon Neutral and Sustainability goals.
Split your time between working from home, the office and site visits across a balanced and flexible working week.
- Senior H&S Management position working for an international commercial operation
- Delivering SHEQ with Carbon neutral and sustainability conscience
As part of your role you will manage and develop the Health, Safety and Environmental function of the site. You will ensure the right skills, processes, materials, information and procedures are in place to meet legislative requirements, customer's requirements and the standards established by formal management systems (e.g. ISO 14001/ISO 50001/ISO 45001).
- Safety First Culture
- Drive site based health, safety and environmental standards
Reporting to the Head of Health & Safety, and covering sites across the Yorkshire reigon.
Providing inspection, audit and assessment across Construction sites, developing management systems and assessing risk.
- Permanent role with autonomy and responsibility
- Covering a region in Yorkshire in the Building/Construction industry
Site H&S Manager
Newly created position, ability to create and implement process
- Fast paced logistics company who are a market leader in their sector
- Greenfield H&S role with the scope to lead on UK multi-site projects
To manage and co-ordinate the site fire risk assessment, fire alarm and suppression systems, to plan and co-ordinate emergency evacuation drills and to manage the site emergency response team.
- Be a critical member of the companies growth
- Work as part of a team and individually to grow your career
The role will lead and drive HSE activity, supporting the site's management to implement the necessary HSE activities and actions to ensure they are legally compliant. The successful candidate will be highly engaging with a people centred approach. Someone with a real passion for HSE and the ability to drive a 'safety first' culture across the site by collaborating with the teams.
- Growing company with opportunity to progress!
- An organisation and site that are investing and expanding rapidly!
Responsible for overseeing safety aspects for a large value construction project. Clientside role, managing the interface between contractors, design teams etc. and ensuring H&S policy, procedure and rules are adhered to at all times.
- Long term projects - 2+ years potential. Inside IR35. Client role.
- Leading project safety for large value projects in excess of £200m total value.
We are looking for an excellent qualified Management Accountant that can manage the production of the monthly management accounts for the company's UK entity. Another big part about the role is the review & analysis of their international accounts, with that international exposure being massively important.
- Opportunity to join a brilliant SME with international exposure
- Traditional management accountant role with fantastic development opportunities
he role will lead and drive HSE activity, supporting the site's management to implement the necessary HSE activities and actions to ensure they are legally compliant. The successful candidate will be highly engaging with a people centred approach. Someone with a real passion for HSE and the ability to drive a 'safety first' culture across the site by collaborating with the teams.
- Safety First Culture!
- Opportunity to support and develop the sites HSE strategy
We have a great opportunity to work with our client who specialise within commercial property management. They are seeking an Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG ) Coordinator to join the team based in Warrington . This is fantastic opportunity for someone to implement ESG policies and truly make a difference
- Brand new role within the company
- Fantastic opportunity to make a difference
A leading global supplier of specialist products are looking for a QHSE Compliance Manager to join their team in Manchester.
- Strong track record in leading quality, hse in a regulated environment
- NEBOSH, HACCP qualification?
Our client are currently looking to hire a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer. The role will be responsible for ensuring the companies site are legally and regulatory compliant in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Fantastic working environment!
- Driven, motivated and stable team!
A great role with a leading Leeds based FMCG manufacturer
- An exciting opportunity to join a multi-national consumer goods company
- Site HSE Manager for large manufacturer based in Leeds
Our manufacturing client are currently looking to hire a Health and Safety Manager for their site in Burnley. Safety is at the heart of everything they do.
- The client is a FMCG manufacturer based in Burnley
- Monday to Friday working within a large family run business
** 5* Privately owned national housebuilder**
**Full autonomy and realistic progression**
- **5* Privately owned national housebuilder**
- **Full autonomy and realistic progression**
Opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a leading UK organisation that operates in the automotive industry.
- A client-side Health & Safety role for a leading automotive company
- Remote working + Competitive Salary + Package
Supporting in the delivery of Health & Safety across the site.
Work to develop, maintain and improve on the Company's Health & Safety policies and maintaining standards in line with legislation.
- Autonomy to deliver role with an opportunity to step up into a H&S Manager role
- Limited to no travel. Site based role.
We are on a mission - to become carbon net zero within five years and to positively change over one million lives by giving back our skills as a recruiter to the communities in which we operate. In doing so we will make society greener and more equitable for everyone. You will drive best practice in sustainability, focusing on environmental, ESG governance and reporting. You will help build the picture, articulate our journey, and shape tomorrow's story.
- Client side 6 months FTC role with concrete possibility to go perm
- Sustainability Manager - leading on carbon reduction programme