The Planning Director will lead on clients performance media strategy, alongside the specialist channels teams, including PPC, Performance Content (UX and Content), Affiliates, Display and Social.
- Opportunity to lead on clients performance media strategies
- Scope to build out your own team within the agency
- Broad General Commercial Legal Counsel role at the investment arm of a global & world-leading media and digital marketing communications company.
- Gain the experience required to take a step-up in your career and pursue those senior/managerial roles in the future!
- Join the investment arm of a multinational media and digital marketing company
- Wide gen comm remit with data protection, IP & tech/IT responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join LG's Marketing & Planning GTM business unit as a Marketing Planning Coordinator. Our Marketing and Planning team is responsible for supporting our Sales, Product and Marketing teams with meaningful data and insight to help position our products in the best way. You will play the key role in supporting the marketing operations by working cross-functionally and performing key administrative jobs to support marketing planning operations.
- Are you Fluent in Korean?
- Are you analytically minded and string on excel?
Fantastic opportunity within a fast growing pet supplements business
A brand new and exciting position managing corporate and charity partnerships
- Fantastic opportunity within a fast growing pet supplements business
- A brand new and exciting position managing corporate and charity partnerships
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be managing products throughout the lifecycle, including: researching digital needs within VerseOne's target sectors and the wider market, contributing to the Product Roadmap, writing specifications, managing the dayto-day projects within the Development Team, and collating and assembling sales materials in order to ensure increased revenues from VerseOne products.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- Working in the B2B technology space
As part of a collaborative team, undertake a wide range of market research on the Welsh, UK and International Life Sciences sector. Produce market intelligence reports for the organisation's knowledge bank and partner networks.
- Leading subsidiary of Welsh Government
As part of Lucy Electric's Executive Team, this role will be setting the strategic direction of LE particularly in relation to future market trends and product development. The role will provide direction, guidance, and leadership to the marketing department to ensure that existing and new products are launched successfully into the marketplace.
- New Marketing Director Opportunity
- Working with a global electrical engineering business based in Thame
Fantastic opportunity for a marketing specialist to join the top global law firm Arnold & Porter. This is a multifaceted role working closely with the partners within the business.
- New opportunity for a Marketing Specialist
- To join the global marketing team at the law firm Arnold & Porter
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
Impact on Urban Health (part of Guy's & St Thomas' Foundation) are looking for a Communications Manager to deliver in-depth, insight driven communications around urban health programmes to engage and influence local, national and international audiences.
- Impact on Urban Health is part of Guy's & St Thomas' Foundation
- This role involves creating communications for influence
Senior Marketing Manager- Student Recruitment Marketing Manager - Higher Education
- Senior Marketing Manager - HE - Student Recruitment
- Senior Marketing Manager - HE
- Senior Marketing Manager - HE
Outstanding opportunity to lead the development of the University of Leeds Insight and Research capabilities
Leadership role focused on ensuring insight and analytics are core to proposition development and learner recruitment strategies
- Outstanding opportunity to join the University of Leeds in a leadership role
- Flexible working
Middlesex University are looking for 2 permanent Marketing Officers to contribute to the development and delivery of an effective annual marketing plan to support the university in its achievement of student recruitment targets. This role is based in Hendon, North London.
- Two roles available
- An opportunity to be contribute to all stages of the student journey
The Market Insight and Research Manager will be responsible for instigating and managing research and insight projects to ensure that the University's portfolio is relevant to the needs of its students and the wider society.
They will play a pivotal role within the Marketing function and provide audience insight, commission focus groups and provide reports and analysis in line with the University's ambitions to be a leading civic University.
- An excellent opportunity for an experienced Insight and Research professional
- Working for a leading UK institution within the South East
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant full-service digital agency in Birmingham. They are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for building campaigns from initial brief through to delivery, analysing ROI through data and collating reports.
- Currently working/previously have a in a Digital Marketing role
- They work in an agency or have previously worked in an agency
FINANCE MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
- Independent Marketing Agency
- 6 month contract with the view to go permanent
My client is seeking a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager to focus, drive and implement environmental, sustainable and ethical initiatives and best practice across the Group including Own Brands, to cover both product supply chain and site compliance
- Brand new CSR role!
- Great benefits!
An exciting Insights & Analytics Manager with a global FMCG business. This is a newly created role due to exciting growth and you will be owning the consumer research program and market data.
- Are you looking to join a global and leading business?
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced FMCG business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Brand Manager to be based in Surrey, or providing flexibility to work from agencies in central London. This role will be responsible for supporting the Senior Marketing Manager, with the wider Brand Marketing Team, in developing and implementing all digital elements to support the overall Corporate Marketing strategy. This is a creative and analytical role; and encourages an enthusiastic applicant.
- Developing and implementing all digital elements to support corporate strategy.
- Push 'Brand Marketing' activations to digital worlds with excitement & curiosity
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Insights Manager has arisen in Hampshire for an exciting retail business, with a focus on wellness. The Marketing Insights Manager will be responsible for defining the direction of marketing analytics and insight and set the direction for audience understanding, customer insight and rigorous measurement and reporting.
- Responsible for defining the direction of marketing analytics and insight.
- Set the direction for audience understanding, customer insight and measurement.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing of the products across all Uk markets and Channels.
- International business with amazing progression opportunities
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
We are looking to speak to product managers across industries, based in the Southern Home Counties and West London. Towns such as Reading, Maidenhead, Guildford, Woking. We have a variety of Product Manager roles in a variety of industries.
- We are recruiting a variety of Product Manager roles
- Across industry and seniority levels.
An exciting position as an Internal Communications Manager has arisen in Surrey with a growing FMCG organisation. This role will play a major part in shaping the Employer Value Proposition across the UK; working with key stakeholders to embed the transformation plan. This role will provide flexible working and will suit an applicant with excellent writing and story-telling capabilities, and a strong propensity for practical, efficient swift execution.
- Integrate and lead all communications; internal and external.
- Working for an exciting FMCG business going through transofrmation.
An exciting opportunity for a marketing executive to join a leading energy supplier.
- A new opportunity for a marketing executive
- To join an energy supplier at the forefront of sustainability
A great opportunity to grow and develop a new marketing team for a global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company. The role will encompass a full mix of marketing activities including SEO strategy, web development, and managing external agencies.
- A highly autonomous Marketing role
- Grow and develop a new Marketing Team
You will work with the UK & International teams & external agencies to understand the key business objectives and translate these into a Communications plan which will be executed across key channels from Digital to partnerships and experiential.
- Working with the GM to build the PR & Brand strategies through to Execution
- This is an exciting launch of this Global Luxury Service into the London market
The Global Product Marketing Manager is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing tool kits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
- Exciting Opportunity!!!
This Market Research Analyst role will involve producing insightful analytics for our global stakeholders across group, categories, markets, RDD, commercial and legal.
- Very varied role
- Global technology manufacturer
For this Consumer Experience Manager role, you will develop new ideas and frameworks for consumer engagement (omnichannel touchpoints) in different market environments and for different consumer types / segments and create implementation guidelines in collaboration with tier 1 markets and ready for localisation for tier 2 and 3 markets.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Great Salary & Benefits Package