The Planning Director will lead on clients performance media strategy, alongside the specialist channels teams, including PPC, Performance Content (UX and Content), Affiliates, Display and Social.
- Opportunity to lead on clients performance media strategies
- Scope to build out your own team within the agency
Seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to build, manage and deliver integrated marketing campaigns and content, to further develop the agency's profile. This is a fast-paced, high output role, with the opportunity to work across a range of channels, teams and topics.
- Join a growing internal marketing team for an international PR agency
- Career development opportunities and scope to expand skillset
As the Campaign Manager you will drive the business transition towards a B2C model, shaping and refining the marketing strategy and developing the brand position, via a range of multi-channel marketing, communication and lead generation activities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative business
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with Venture Life Group PLC to offer an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
- Rapidly growing consumer healthcare business
- Great opportunity to work with multiple market leading brands
Middlesex University are looking for a data led and creative Senior Marketing & Campaigns Manager who will take responsibility for the development, launch and ongoing management of their awareness raising and student recruitment campaigns.
- Play a leading role in increasing Middlesex University's reputation and reach
- Make a difference at all stages of the customer journey
An excellent opportunity to join St. Michael's Senior Leadership Team to develop, shape and deliver the Hospice's Income Generation strategy to enable the delivery of its clinical services objectives.
The post-holder will be innovative, enthusiastic and resilient delivering leadership to their team across Retail, Fundraising, Lottery and Voluntary Services. They will market these income streams and identify growth opportunities.
- An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Director of Income Generation
- Developing and leading a successful Fundraising and Retail function
Head of External Relations, Head of News, Head of Media, Head of PR, Director of Communications, Head of Communications, Deputy Director of Communications, Deputy Director of Media, Director of External Relations
The Assistant Director for External Relations occupies a key leadership role for the Charity Commission as they help us build our wider visibility and reputation as an effective, proactive regulator.
The role is paying - £62,482 - £67,452 + ILW, London based
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking regulator
- A chance to make a difference and influence change within the sector
We are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Marketing Manager for London South Bank University. This role is permanent and based in London.
- Join a team that provides excellent, accessible, supportive education
- Full mix and varied marketing role
Queen Mary University of London are looking for two Faculty Communications Managers to be responsible for the leadership of their public relations and internal communications. These roles are permanent and based in London.
- Join a team that makes a difference communicating about research and education
- Queen Mary is a unique and global first-class university
An exciting account manager opportunity, which will allow you to work with interesting clients on their digital marketing needs. Specialities include PPC,SEO, Social and Content. In addition, you'll be joining a passionate team with incredible benefits and development potential. Here you really have the chance to make your mark.
- Exciting Digital Marketing Agency Opportunity
- Perfect for someone looking for more freedom and autonomy
This role will help clients achieve their sustainability aims. As a sustainability communications specialist you will use your communication, editing and copywriting skills to create and develop sustainability projects and reports to help the partnered clients.
- Join a thriving, passionate team who are making a difference
- An exciting opportunity to use your copywriting skills for big brands
An exciting opportunity to join an accountancy and tax firm to play an active role in the bids process.
- This is a new opportunity for a marketing executive with bids experience
- To join a growing accounting and tax advisory firm
As the Product Manager you will manage the product strategy for a specific product line; as well as conduct market and competitor analysis and asses new or growing markets for the business.
- Electronics manufacturing business
- Based West Sussex
An opportunity in a well-established consumer goods business
A chance to work within product marketing
- An opportunity in a well-established consumer goods business
- A chance to work within product marketing
Take ownership of the day-to-day management of our social media channels, working alongside the brand chiefs and senior marketing team to devise and implement the brand strategy.
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real Autonomy
This remote working Brand Manager (FMCG) role would involve supporting the brand through planning, managing and executing multiple strategies, to subsequently increase brand awareness. Although the office is based in Lincolnshire, this will be a remote working opportunity.
- Remote working opportunity
- Part time Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic Consultancy organisation, working within the Marketing team. The successful candidate will support the Marketing Manager, with a proactive and organised approach, allowing them to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant
- 3-5 month contract in the Marketing team within a B-B organisation
A hands-on senior designer role in a well-established creative team. A great mix of hands on creativity and team management. Focused on growth and collaboration throughout.
- Join a vibrant design agency with exciting career opportunities
- Flexible working available
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing a team of Graphic Designers. They will ensure all projects are of the top quality, and drive the company's brand by ensuring all projects are aligned.
- A unique opportunity for an ambitious graphic designer
- A chance to be hands on and manage a team
A leading media business in London are looking for an interim Marketing Manager. It is a 4 month temp contract, starting asap. Ideally looking for something who is immediately available.
- ASAP start - 4 month interim contract with look to extend
- Leading media agency in London
Content Specialist role working across a mix of B2B Technology accounts. Fully responsible for developing a wide range of content across various channels, for this boutique, international strategic comms consultancy.
- Boutique, international strategic comms consultancy
- Opportunity to lead on content development across a wide variety of channels
This is a brilliant opportunity for an established Account Manager with experience in a creative agency, to take a step up to Senior Account Manager and lead on a globally recognised FMCG brand across creative shopper & experiential campaigns.
- Fast growing Shopper Agency working with globally recognised FMCG brands
- Opportunity for quick progression
The Product Manager will play a critical role in identifying and executing the product development and product marketing objectives. The product manager will manager the full product life-cycle.
- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
We are partnering with a high growth start up who are disrupting the pensions advisory and wealth management space. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will join the business to lead on developing and driving out a marketing strategy focused around building brand awareness, generating leads and working with the sales team on their go to market strategy. The role will be based in London but with flexibility.
- Leading marketing for a high growth challenger in the pensions advisory space
- This role will be building brand awareness and driving the marketing strategy
As the Marketing Executive you will support management with delivering the marketing strategy.
- Support in delivering the marketing strategy for the business
- Based near Uxbridge
A Manchester based lighting retailer are looking for an experienced SEO manager to optimise their natural search performance for all of our domains. Reporting to the Marketing Director this role offers great potential for growth for you within the business.
- Do you want to be an SEO Manager for an award winning business?
- Rapidly expanding lighting retail business!
The Marketing Analyst will work with and support business teams across product management, sales and marketing to share understanding of business performance and trends; monitor and spot competitive opportunities; analyse and report on product sales; and track and report on marketing performance across web, digital and social channels.
- Great opportunity to work as a Marketing Analyst
- Working closely with the senior management team
The Market Insight Analyst role will help strengthen research and analytical support for the Marketing Strategy Group. You will be working closely with the Insights Group to contribute to the growth of the European client base by providing research support which helps identify business opportunities all categories.
- New opportunity for a Insight Analyst to join a world leader in entertainment!
- Exciting role offering hybrid working and great benefits!
An exciting opportunity to work within the Insight team for a global FMCG business on a 12 month FTC. The successful candidate will have excellent analytic skills and will be data driven.
- New opportunity for an Assistant Data Analyst
- 12 month FTC for a global FMCG business
My client based in N1 who are a successful Global Pet food brand are currently recruiting for a European Shopper and trade marketing manager to join their fast growing team. Your main responsibilities will be building the European trade and shopper strategy to bring my clients brand to life in store & online.
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Pet food brand!!
- Dog friendly office!!!