We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
Browse our jobs and apply for your next role.
Reach out to us or discover some great insights that could help you fill your next vacancy.
PageGroup changes lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
We find the best talent for our clients and match candidates to their ideal jobs.
Michael Page Logistics are recruiting a Logistics manager for a client in Weybridge. This is a close-knit team but supported by a larger team in Europe and around the world.
As Logistics Coordinator you will be reporting to the Operations Director and will be responsible in overseeing the movement of goods to an international client base.
Lead and plan the logistics for the businessManage their key customer as the main point of contact for the logistics division
Working as a Head of Logistics in a leading Food Manufacturing business. In this role you will be responsible for both the inbound ingredients and the outbound products.
The Logistics Planner will be responsible for planning warehouse layout and stock processing for fast paced ecommerce warehousing environment
Calling all Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain Graduates! I have teamed up with an exciting logistics business who requires a graduate for a entry level transport role. If you are currently looking for your first opportunity within Transport then this role is right for you!
Experienced Transport Planner required for a leading Facilities company. Previous experience within a transport environment required with flexibility needed for hours required.
The project manager - logistics will be responsible for the full lifespan of logistics projects, managing Scope, planning, risk and milestones for all stakeholders
Michael Page Logistic are supporting a key client with the search for a Senior Logistics Manager. The role will focus on network strategy and improvements across the EMEA region.
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking Senior project manager (logistics) with a passion for logistics and a flair for optimising distribution processes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact in customers supply chain operations in Wakefield.
A Logistics Operations Manager is required for a growth client in North West London.
The job entails overseeing all financial activities in the country, from accounting to various finance functions, ensuring compliance with policies and managing operational transaction issues. It requires a minimum of 4 years of accounting experience, strong Excel skills, excellent communication skills, independence, and a proactive problem-solving attitude.
The Commercial Logistics Manager will be responsible for generating and maximising revenue
We are actively looking to engage either logistics, warehousing or transport experts for an exciting new position as a SAP Logistics Administrator in Nottingham!
Supporting the European PMO, this assignment will see you onboarding new clients for a highly successful 3PL.Due to the senior level of the work, you will have autonomy to design and deliver best fit, commercial solutions.
- Logistics & Supply chain Graduate Role - Yate Bristol- Great opportunity to start your career.
The Logistics and Inventory Manager will be responsible for managing stock through an international supply chain
We are actively looking to engage both experienced and junior Logistics Co-ordinator (Concrete) for an exciting new opportunity in Castle Donington, Leicestershire. This opportunity has been formulated through large scale growth.
The Senior Project manager (EMEA) will lead the successful delivery of a wide variety of projects across the UK and Europe.Projects include new Distribution centres, Automation, Site extensions, layout changes, customer onboarding.
Michael Page Logistics are partnered with a Global FMCG business to recruit a Senior Logistics Manager for their UK&I Warehouse Operations.
Are you an experienced Logistics Professional relocating to the UK in the next few months? Michael Page has dedicated Logistics Consultants across FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Industrial & Manufacturing, Wholesale, Pharmaceutical and Third Party Distribution
Reporting to the Country Director and Group COO, you oversee all the company's operations staff and fleet in Zambia. As such you will ensure business partners satisfaction and retention by leading the general management of the operations department. Centered around optimizing human capital while maximizing financial results.
Responsible for Solutions design and implementation of new logistics customers within the healthcare sector.
As the VP of Logistics and Fulfilment Technology, you will be responsible for the entire portfolio of technology solutions in the Logistics and Customer Fulfilment Domains. You drive the development, provision and operation of technology and digital products and services through existing and new technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace on a regional and global level.
Health & Safety Coordinator required to join a UK distribution & warehousing company overseeing two sites in the Midlands.
An exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking Real Estate Logistics investor-developer with €15bn deployment track-record, targeting consistent €2bn year on year deployment. Focusing on acquiring, developing and re-positioning a growing UK & European portfolio of well-located Logistics and Distribution projects.
A Health & Safety Manager required to join a leading food distribution / logistics organisation based in Coventry. This is a single site role overseeing all Health & Safety / Compliance.
Our client is a global leading international specialist logistics provider active in over 70 countries with offices around the globe. They are a young and agile business that has achieved a lot in a short span of time. They are now seeking a Global BD Director that will be reporting to the CEO of the business directly. This is a key role for the company as this individual will spearhead all things commercial strategy and will take over new business.
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a regional Manager covering multiples locations across the South East.
Excellent opportunity for a Sustainability Co-ordinator / Manager to join a leading logistics company based in Redditch.
Create a job alert to receive Logistics jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
• How can I be the first to find new logistics jobs at Michael Page? Creating job alerts will help you keep up to date with the latest digital jobs across the UK. Sign in or register to set them up today and get regular updates sent straight to your inbox.
• What similar logistics jobs can I find at Michael Page? Any jobseekers looking for digital jobs should also look for operations jobs, logistics coordinator, logistics analyst, logistics administrator or head of logistics.
• What is the average salary for logistics jobs? Use our salary comparison tool to find out exactly how much you could earn at your next logistics job. Our average salary is calculated using job titles from Michael Page placements and advertised roles from the last 12 months to give you a good indication of what you should be taking home.
• What industries are hiring for logistics jobs? A wide range of industries are currently hiring logistics jobs including companies in transport, FMCG, property and more.
• How do I get a job in logistics? Whether you want to enter onto a new career path or move on from your current role - speak to our expert logistics consultants here at Michael Page for advice on your next role.
• What is a logistics job? If you take on a role in logistics, you’ll be focused on a variety of different projects including the transportation, distribution, and storage of goods and materials. Your main responsibility is to keep the supply chain of the company efficient and capable of meeting business goals. Speak to our expert consultants today to find out what type of logistics role is right for you.
This website has app functionality. Add it to your home screen for fast access and offline features.