The Logistics Administrator will support the Logistics Services and Logistics teams to support global distribution.
- Market Leading Global Brand
- Immediate Start Available
Responsible for providing day to day support to the Logistics department, ensuring both Inbound and Outbound functions are performing in accordance with business requirements. This includes taking ownership for weekly perpetual inventory schedule adherence and ensuring accurate inventory management at all times. Providing KPI data to monitor schedule adherence and seek improvements. Working with internal department to continuously drive customer excellence
- Career development opportunities
- Must have people management experience
As Logistics Coordinator you will oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will work alongside the merchandising & warehouse teams, coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations.
- Fast growing business with opportunities to progress.
- Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
The Logistics Coordinator will support the Procurement & Supply Chain team in timely delivery of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products. This will include creating purchase orders, liaising with hauliers and ensuring customs documentation is completed correctly.
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Must have some experience of customs documentation
Logistics Analyst for an exciting leading fashion organisation.
Great for somebody to enhance their commercial 3PL management experience and take the next step in their career.
- An established leading organisation
- Great for an step up role
The Logistics Manager will manage all logistics activities ensuring the best quality of service to customers through all shipments carried out globally.
- Global Market Leading Brand
- Senior Head of Department Role
- This is an exciting and varied opportunity for the successful candidate to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the exciting team
- An opportunity that will be rewarded with a competitive salary and progression
- Logistics Coordinator - Freight Project
- Logistics Coordinator - Freight Project
I am actively looking to engage candidates for an exciting fixed-term contract opportunity in Derby as a Logistics Customer Co-ordinator! You must be available for work within a 1 week notice.
- A growing, fast-moving, logistics distributor in Castle Donnington
- Large scale opportunities for personal growth and progression...
Due to large organic growth we are actively looking for two graduates to join on our scheme in Derby! The ideal candidate will have the buzz to embark on a career within Logistics, Supply Chain & Shipping!
- An exciting role for new graduates wishing to embark on a career in logistics!
- A opportunity with a large, multi-national shipping magnet!
I am actively looking to engage numerous Logistics Customer Advisor's for three new positions with a world-leading transport & shipping business in Derby.
- An exciting logistics, freight & transport opportunity in Derby!
- Numerous temporary, contract & permanent opportunities
We are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Trainer for an exciting opportunity training competence across warehousing training & logistics in Nottingham.
- A great opportunity for someone to progress within a logistics training role!
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham...
Designing a network to accommodate growth for the next 5-10 years.
Warehouse, transport and technology advancements.
- Designing the Logistics network for the future
- Operational design, Change and Innovation
The Account Manager will aim to maximise the profitability of a designated customer portfolio, encompassing customer service, account performance, organic growth and price reviews of existing business against clearly defined commercial agreements.
- Opportunity to progress in a growing organisation
- An exciting and challenging opportunity
The Logistics Assistant Manager will be responsible for the maintaining and management of inventory at the Warrington location, controlling inventory flow, tracking and analysing inventory maintenance, assisting the Supply Chain Manager as needed.
- Join an exciting business transformation within a global manufacturer
- An opportunity to step into a management role and move forward in your career
Logistics Account Manager - Leading 3PL Business - Haverhill, Cambridgeshire.
- Leading UK 3PL Business
- Rapidly Growing Organisation - Role Flexibility Provided
An Interim Logistics Manager is required for a 6 month contract with a leading mineral-based specialities client.
- Available for an immediate start
- 6 month interim opportunity for a logistics expert
- Remote Working Available, Monday to Friday
- Reporting into the Freight Manager, and assisting the Global Freight Manager
- Logistics Support Specialist - Freight Planner - Remote Working
- Logistics Support Specialist - Freight Planner - Monday to Friday
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Logistics Manager for our client in West London. The role comes with the opportunity to work remotely for half the week.
- 3PL and Customer management
- Overseeing all UK Operations
As the UK Account Manager Logistics, you embody one of the most important positions in the company because you have a direct line to customers in the UK and Ireland. This is where you place end-to-end software solutions that offer real added value for the needs of customers, driving business development forward strategically and operationally and build long-term relationships in the process.
- The autonomy to grow your own business
- Support company growth and transformation with excellent benefits
Managing a wholesale distribution operation
- Managing the distribution operation of a leading industrial wholesaler
- Overseeing logistics best practice and operations development
Michael Page have been retained by a large, growing business in W. Yorkshire (easy commute from Dewsbury, Halifax, Bradford and Huddersfield) to recruit this exciting new role of Customer Logistics Manager.
- A large, growing manufacturer based in West Yorkshire
- A managerial position with logistics and customer service responsibilities
As Logistics Operations Manager you will play a pivotal role in evolving our LSP's, Freight Forwarders, 3PL Distribution Centre and order management efficiency's through a pro-active, solution orientated approach, whilst controlling the day-to-day requirements.
- Be apart of a growing ecommerce and retail business
- The successful candidate will be offered a hybrid working pattern
The Head of Development role is part of the Supply Chain Development team within the Logistics Division.
The Heads of Development will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects and must manage strong business relationships across all business functions to ensure project delivery.
This is a field-based role with travel across the UK as required
- Newly created position working for one of UK's most recognisable brands
- Ability to lead on the future state of UK Logistics
Exciting opportunity to take ownership of the Logistics Procurement category with a leading FMCG. Strong autonomy and an opportunity to add value and drive savings.
- Opportunity to join and help continue to grow a reputable Procurement function
- Exciting role where you will lead the Logistics category with autonomy
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Global Shipping & Logistics Manager to join one of our clients in Woking.
- UK Manufacturer with global client base
- Ownership of E2E Logistics
This is a brand new Supply Chain & Logistics Analyst role with a market leader within the food service sector.
- Seeking highly analytical supply chain & logistics candidates
- Brand new role with a leading food service provider
Work with key clients on a long term strategic projects based in the UK.
£multi-million schemes of significant scale.
- PM to manage £multi-million projects across the UK
- Work with some of the best developers in the business
My client is a fast-growing, fast paced, international apparel company selling its products globally. Having experienced substantial growth over the last 12 months and introduced new business streams, they are now recruiting for an individual to oversee the Logistics, Freight & Distribution function.
- Rapdily Growing Business
- Exceptional Development Opportunities
Retained role. General Commercial Legal Counsel position with a well known Global Logistics Co (Health care Sector). London / remote working.
- Legal Counsel - Global Logistics Co (Healthcare Sector) - 5 years PQE+
- Rapid growth sector, global brand, Commercial, Transactional and Project work
A senior logistics appointment within an exciting and growing FMCG business.
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing business
- Third party logistics management experience is essential