The Governance Team is responsible for the provision of relevant governance and policy frameworks, professional advice, monitoring and ongoing support to reassure the Board, Committee members and other stakeholders that the Group has in place at all times a sound system of governance and an effective Company Secretariat function. The Team also provides effective secretarial support to the CEO and Executive Team,
- Join a Restructured Team Reporting Directly Into the Head of Governance
- Great Opportunity to Influence and Advise the Business
Head of Policy with a financial services membership body
- Head of Policy with a financial services membership body
- financial services policy & regulation
The post holder will support the work of the VTQ Policy team in relation to development of policy approaches, consultations and related activities, with the goal of ensuring that Ofqual secures qualifications that are fit for purpose and have the greatest overall benefit for users, including students and learners and the wider education and training system.
- Contribute to the development and analysis of policy options
- Assisting the preparation of briefings, reports and consultation documents
The Policy Manager is a senior role in the policy team at a Regulator. The profession must now adapt to the growing use of technology in the delivery of its services to consumers and in its own working practices. This role will play a key part in leading the Regulator's efforts as a regulator enabling the benefits and mitigating the risks of innovation and technology.
- Extremely exciting new Policy Manager position within a Regulator
- Enable the benefits + mitigate the risks of innovation and technology for sector
To provide support on designated policy and public affairs tasks, including maintaining up-to-date knowledge of policy and legislative developments.
- Join a growing policy and public affairs team.
- Work on a diverse and fast moving policy portfolio.
The Policy Manager will lead on the Organisation's policy and project work to represent, promote and support both the Organisation, and will lead on designated D&I and CSR policy and projects
- Lead on the organisations Policy and Project work
- Lead on designated D&I and CSR policy and projects
Reporting to the University's senior Admission lead, as Head of Admissions (Policy, Process and Systems), you will work closely with the Head of Admissions (Operations) on the strategic development and delivery of an institutional service model for Admissions.
- Fantastic opportunity to join the University of Leeds in a newly created role
- Senior strategic admissions role with a focus on policy, process and systems
Page Group have partnered with The Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service for the recruitment of a permanent HR Business Adviser- Policy.
- Up to £36,356pa + £4,000 Recruitment & Retention allowance (DOE)
- Perm, based in Edinburgh (Hybrid) for The Scottish Courts and Tribunal Service
The post holder will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of policy initiatives and will report directly to a Policy Manager in the team
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing policy team within a regulator
- Lead the development and implementation of policy initiatives
Senior Policy AdviserThe policy team drives external work in all areas that affect the Organisation. Areas of focus include high-impact analysis, high-level influence, evidence-based policy and raising the Organisation's profile.
- Senior Policy Advisor- Fixed Term Contract
- London (flexible working)
Policy & Partnerships Manager
This role is suited to someone with a passion from tackling inequality and promoting community well-being, and a keen understanding of the social and political landscape in which we operateThe role is focused on helping to raise the profile of the Organisation with key strategic audiences and communicate our strategic vision across lots of different policy agendas.
- Policy & Partnerships Manager
- West Midlands (flexible working)
Exciting opportunity to join a regulator in the Policy team which focuses on developing and implementing regulatory policy, driving improvement to support our strategic goals for the sector and delivering the best outcomes for customers and the environment
- Exciting opportunity to develop and implement regulatory policy
- Design policy to meet the challenges involved in delivering Net Zero
An exciting opportunity to join a Regulator and work with nationally renowned consumer experts and help address some of the most pressing consumer issues.
- Exciting opportunity to work with nationally renowned consumer experts
- Identify high-risk consumer issues that are negatively impacting consumers
Policy Manager (financial services)
- Policy Manager (financial services) with a regulator
- Financial services policy
Interim Policy Director
- Interim Policy Director
- Policy, campaigns, regulation, senior management
Policy Associate - Financial Services
- Policy Associate - Financial Services
- policy, Public affairs, campaigns
The Policy and Impact Manager will design coordinating mechanisms, develop reporting metrics, and support policy engagements. You will be comfortable engaging with different internal teams as well as government, industry and other stakeholders.
- Improve overall advocacy impact, outcomes and organizational success
- Develop reporting metrics and support policy engagement
VP Technical Accounting Policy
Docklands Canary Wharf location
- Accounting Policy - IFRS 9
- Investment Banking, Corporate Lending or Retail Banking environment (Or Big 4 having worked with one of these banks)
- Top 5 global bank - London acts as the EMEA hq so strong brand and seat at table
- Big ticket as well as transactional Technical Accounting Policy interpretation
Director of Policy and Communications
- Director of Policy and Communications with ARCO
- policy, communications, public affairs, strategy, leadership
- Developing the firm's thinking and approach to documenting and implementing constantly evolving regulatory requirements
- Current and future policy and interpretation analysis and documentation focusing on Capital Resources, RWA and Leverage ratio policy issues
- Manage regulatory change with a core focus on analysis, interpretation and documentation of policies and assessment of the resource requirements for new transactions
- Highly respected fs organisation - brand value
- Broad role remit across regulatory policy, interpretation and external interbank
Reporting to the Development Manager, this role is key to the ensuring the Housing portfolio's policies and procedures are up to date, and for monitoring and communicating their publication in line with requirements. The postholder will also act as the document controller for the organisations commercial Housing official Asset Register, and for overseeing the Housing and asset management policy and procedures.
- A brilliant property position working on some very exciting new build projects
- An outstanding Charity with exciting plans for growth and improvement,
You will assist & support in the development and implementation of policies, initiatives and projects related to the improvement of council services, and in the delivery of an effective scrutiny function.
Provide high level support to the political and managerial leadership of the council, developing the strategic policy agenda for the organisation including the development of cross-cutting policy with supporting delivery programmes.
- Working within the Chief Executive's Strategy & Partnerships division
- Actively developing &promoting the third sector &partners in scrutiny activities
Regulatory Policy/Insight Manager (Insurance)
- Regulatory Policy/Insight Manager (Insurance)
- Insurance, life, general, investments
Regulatory Policy and Reporting Specialist
- Regulatory Policy documentation
- Project Developments (e.g. RRP - impact on revenue changes to liquidity ratios, capital...)
- Production and challenge of regulatory reports for all aspects of capital, liquidity, leverage and large exposures reporting, including COREP, FINREP, Pillar 3, BoE statistical returns and internal MI
- Lean Finance team with big profile-recognition & training by very senior players
- FinTech so quick decision making, non-political environment
Accounting Policy - VP or Associate
- The role will include current and future policy and interpretation analysis and documentation focusing on Accounting issues under US GAAP, IFRS and UK GAAP (FRS 101)
- This is primarily an Accounting policy role, however with the growing regulatory change agenda, opportunity to be involved in developing thinking to documenting regulatory requirements
- Highly respected fs organisation - brand value
- Broad role remit across accounting policy and new transactions
Head of Policy, Growth and Schemes with an energy tech business
- Head of Policy, Growth and Schemes with an energy tech business
- policy, growth schemes, horizon scanning
Permanent opportunity within a membership body
London (flexible working)
- Permanent Position
- London (flexible working)
Senior Policy Manager Manager (Regulatory Change) with a global professional services firm.
- Senior Policy Manager Manager (Regulatory Change)
- financial services policy, regulatory change
Manager Asset Management & Insurance Policy/Regulatory Insight
- Manager Asset Management and Insurance Policy/Regulatory Insight
- Asset Management and Insurance Policy
Programme Director Infrastructure and Sustainability Policy
- Programme Director, Infrastructure and Sustainability Policy
- Infrastructure & sustainability Policy