The Junior Merchandiser will a key member of the team, supporting the senior merchandiser to strengthen existing merchandising processes, as well as setting up new processes for this well-established highly successful luxury fashion business.
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing online branded luxury business
- The chance to gain experience working with international brands
My client is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to manage a team of 2 and to work closely with the Head of Brand and Head of Content.
- Exciting time to join this fashion retailer during a period of growth
- You will be able to make an impact from day one
The Merchandiser Manager will report directly into the Head of Merchandising, and will be responsible for training and developing the merchandising team.
Will agree all financial targets with the Head of Merchandising, and be responsible for the delivery of the sales, stock turn and budgets.
- Opportunity to work for an incredibly successful fashion and homeware brand
- The opportunity to relocate to a bustling city, with a great package!
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Merchandiser to join a fast-paced and forward thinking company, who offer excellent flexible working options and progression opportunities.
- Looking to move to a different fast fashion company in Manchester?
- Hybrid Working and loads of opportunity for progression
As a UX Designer you will work in a wider ecommerce function and will be responsible for providing the best possible customer journey whilst optimising user experience and introducing innovations onto the site.
- An opportunity to work for a business who are in an exciting period of growth
- Great chance to develop an already successful function using technical expertise
A role to support the buying and merchandising team with admin based tasks. Fast pace environment within the fashion industry
- Buying and Merchandising roles for someone wanting to build their fashion career
- Looking for a graduate, fashion forward or retail focused candidate
This is an opportunity to join a growing SME business in the world of Fashion & Beauty. Partnering with a client group, this role will support in all things people!
- Global Business
- Fast Paced Environment
A leading influencer marketing agency in London is hiring a Senior Campaign Manager to deliver end-to-end influencer campaigns for the likes of leading fashion & beauty brands including Vestiaire, Primark, Clinique and Charlotte Tilbury.
- Join the fastest growing influencer marketing agency in London
- Senior Influencer Campaign Manager for leading fashion & beauty brands
Permanent PR Account Manager position working for a buzzy, social and integrated comms agency that specialises in PR, Digital, Marketing, Social, Design and Events for its clients.
This opportunity will allow a savvy account handler to manage a collaborative team of direct reports to deliver exciting campaigns for amazing brands including snazzy central London destinations, fashion, F&B and lifestyle accounts.
- Join a buzzy central London 360 integrated comms agency
- Work on amazing lifestyle destinations, F&B, fashion & beauty brands
The Retail and Wholesale Marketing Manager translates the brand strategy into what is relevant for Retail space and Wholesale partners, and devises and delivers bespoke activation's and concepts where needed.This is a new role to the business intended to drive the brand strategy and double department growth!
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading UK fashion retailers
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - FASHION RETAILER - UP TO £55,000
- Leading Fashion Retailer
- 9 month FTC
Merchandising Admin Assistant needed to support with orders, stock in, supplier communications and distribution centres. The role will support the merchandisers with admin based tasks across the different childrenswear departments.
- Merchandising Admin Assistant with fast paced sustainable Childrenswear brand
- Experience needed is someone with Excel and merchandising admin experience
Merchandiser reporting into the owner, small team, loads of input and contribution to role
- Exciting role on small team for a footwear retailer
- Hybrid working policy in place
Ecommerce Analytics Manager needed to utilise their data and create actionable insights to help improve their digital sales channel.
- Jewellery and Fashion Accessories Brand continuing to invest in digital
- Managing their Web Analytics across all digital channels and brands
As Senior HR Controlling & Analytics Manager, you will partner with the HR Director to ensure the delivery of data, systems, processes and reporting to achieve the people strategy while driving HR efficiency as the business scales up.
- 12 month contract
- Immediate start
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - LUXURY FASHION RETAIL - IMMEDIATE START
- Luxury Retailer
- 6 month FTC
My client is a leading e-commerce fashion retailer focusing on highlighting inclusivity and positivity. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join the team due to their high growth plans.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a high growth brand during its expansion period
- A leading womenswear fashion retailer offering trend lead ranges
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and having daily oversight of the financials. You will prepare financial analysis as required, with responsibility for all financial accounts, ensuring all associated accounting records of the company are maintained in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Fast-paced manufacturing business
- Broad and varied number 2 role with a huge degree of autonomy
The copywriter carries out the quality control and description of each product that the VIP sellers want to store and sell. The Copywriter will be vital in conduction fashion research to obtain correct names, fabrications, dates and details of the luxury products.
- Copywriter with strong english and writing skills to work with luxury products
- Needing someone who is organised with an eye for detail and love of fashion
As the Head of Marketing you will report to the COO and lead the marketing team working with Group Marketing to plan and activate campaigns across all key categories from Fashion to Entertainment.
- Unique Head of Marketing opportunity in Retail to join an established team!
- Deliver the multi channel plan & manage a team in transition.
Commercial business analyst for a prestigious, fast growth fashion retailer. Flexible working offered.
- Prestigious high growth business
- Progression, remote working available, high growth, fast paced business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global fashion e-commerce group. As Head of Legal, EMEA, your role will be to facilitate the Company's local business in EMEA and international growth by working closely with key business stakeholders.
- First legal hire in EMEA
- Opportunity to join a global fast fashion e-commerce business
This is an exciting opportunity to join an eco-responsible, multi award winning Travel and Tourism business as an Application Support Engineer based in their Plymouth office.
Dealing with a variety of issues, being the main point of contact for clients and working together towards a full resolution in a timely fashion. Troubleshooting, analytic skills, and excellent customer service skills are fundamental.
- Eco-responsible, multi award winning, established 1972
- Fantastic opportunity for a 1st/2nd Application Support Engineer