Join one of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally as compliance specialist ona 12 onth temporary basis in Stevenage. You will be required to be the compliance and change control expert, and you must have great GMP experience.
- Join one of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally
- Exciting opportunity to enhance the compliance within a large company
Making sure products are fit for sale is one of the primary responsibilities of any manufacturing business. As a compliance engineer, you'll work to ensure product conformity is prioritised and new regulations are adhered to.
- Be part of an organisation which has grown consistently in recent years
- Support development of premium products
The Compliance Officer will be supporting the Head of Compliance in the delivery of a compliance advisory service to the business.
- Great new opportunity for a compliance officer directly supporting the
- Head of Compliance.
My client a leading UK Investment Management firm are recruiting for a Compliance Analyst to join their growing team based in London.
- Growing Compliance Team
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
The Compliance Officer will support the Head of Customs Compliance & Freight with daily duties such as customs paperwork, documentation checks and shipping compliance.
- The chance to build upon your skill set in a growing industry.
- Great career opportunities.
Compliance Officer, Fraud & AML policy writing and procedure setting for a brand new financial services firm.
- Incredibly exciting new role with a brand new fintech business based in
- Manchester who need a AML/Fraud Compliance Officer ASAP!
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Analyst. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
The Legal team is looking for a Junior lawyer/Paralegal to assist the Head of Legal Affairs in ensuring that my client complies with both its donor compliance requirements and internal corporate policies.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a temporary role?
Allsop LLP are looking to find a commercial Risk & Compliance professional to ensure AML compliance and to drive a risk-aware culture.
- Opportunity to develop a new function as part of an agile, commercial business
- Managing Risk, Compliance and AML in a leading property consultancy
Responsible for directing and controlling the company's compliance activities, overseeing the company's risk management framework.
- Opportunity to be part of a great, growing team
- Hybrid working on offer
Amazing opportunity for a risk and compliance lawyer to join a great team at a reputable legal practice based in London.
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Risk & Compliance a Lawyer
- Top City Firm Recruiting into their Risk Team
Our client a growing international bank are recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join their London based compliance team
- Growing compliance team
- Excellent opportunities for progression
To ensure the Compliance Monitoring function is effective in its duties as an independent second line of defence function to monitor and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the Bank's processes and controls to meet its regulatory obligations.
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded international bank
- within their Compliance Monitoring team.
To influence the nature of the compliance framework of the client and will be able to make a substantial contribution to ensuring that the regulatory requirements of the Company are met.
- Broad stakeholder engagement
- Excellent career development
The Compliance Officer will focus on will focus on compliance and data analysis and will bring their experience of data analytics with their eye for detail to this role in order that the Commercial Team can draw procurement analytics from all they do. In addition, the post holder will develop our audit processes for procurement; e.g., how effective we manage our contracts, do we effectively adhere to processes and policy, etc..
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
The Head of Legal & Compliance UKI is responsible for managing all of the Company's legal and compliance affairs in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Great opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to make their next step!
- Fantastic Benefits Package
Interim cover for the Head of Compliance and Financial Crime. This role will have a specific focus across the Senior Managers Regime as well as Financial Crime.
- Broad stakeholder engagement
- Employee centric corporate structure
As the new Compliance Analyst you'll be the one who will be responsible for carrying out planned compliance reviews and assessments, focusing on the delivery of good outcomes.
- Compliance experience and looking to take the next step?
- Want to work for a well established brand?
To provide day to day Compliance advisory services to the Investment Banking Division of the client.
- Excellent Career development opportunity
- Work as part of a dynamic team
To assist the Head of Compliance and Senior Compliance Officer in the fulfilment of the Compliance Monitoring Programme, by assessing management, functions and locations' adherence to Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other relevant European and Global rules and regulations. To conduct specialist regulatory project work and resolve technical issues escalated by the business.
As the Financial Crime Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with our clients KYC policy as well as the UK FCC legislation.
- Brilliant new opportunity to join a highly regarded multinational bank
- and financial services coporation.
Our client a growing financial services company are recruiting for a compliance monitoring officer to join their Chester based team.
This rapidly growing software house is recruiting a Compliance Officer - Technology to join their Legal team in the Hungerford HQ.
- Rapidly growing software house requires an additional Compliance Officer
Brilliant opportunity for an AML Compliance Officer to join their legal team for a 12 month FTC. Role is with a leading International Law Firm in the City of London.
- Brilliant Opportunity for an AML Officer
- Leading International Law Firm
Supporting with compliance tasks across the business.
- Good attention to detail?
- Good office administrator experience?
Our client a leading global Investment Management firm are currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Associate to join their London based team.
- Growing Team
- Challenging environment to progress your career
Overseeing the health and safety compliance requirements and cyclical servicing contracts across a property portfolio for a reputable Social Housing provider in the West Midlands.
- Immediate start.
- Offering a competitive rate.
The Compliance Manager (CM) is a key role and is important to our business, because he/she will value our customers both internally and externally to provide them with services which meet and even exceed their expectations. The CM must be committed to continuous improvement and establish a robust framework for measuring and improving working practices across the business
- Looking for a permanent role?
- Compliance and audit experience?
Responsible for the document checks and distribution to the correct external and internal parties.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing brand in the North West
- Excellent progression levels