My client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst. As a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst, you will contribute to our award winning business.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Accountable for leading facilities, compliance and civil management activities across the site. The job holder will be responsible for delivering CAPEX/Revenue projects in line with the job function, Site services, improving process performance and reducing costs where possible.
- Looking after site compliance and facilities
- Global company
The Customs Compliance Officer will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of customs, import & export compliance across all UK sites. The role demands close liaison with site personnel across various functions and provide guidance and support in the day to day activities.
- A great chance to join a global manufacturer with huge plans of growth
- Experience of global trade, import/export & compliance is required for this role
This role is offered by a leading, international automotive company in a business facing Compliance Advice position. The role takes overall responsibility for compliance advice for the UK entities, managing one.
- Opportunity to join a leading automotive business in a compliance advisory role
- Act as a key decision maker, managing one and heading up advice for 5 entities
An Essex based Privacy Compliance Manager role which requires full knowledge of GDPR and operational data protection compliance experience. This role has a European remit and will work with colleagues in the data protection team to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR and other relevant data protection laws.
- A broad Privacy Compliance Manager role with a reputable, international business
- European remit, covering both the manufacturing and financial services business
We are currently recruiting for a Quality and Compliance Manager for one of our clients in the Edinburgh/Dunfermline area who specialise in the manufacturer of medical devices.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent Career Potential
Managing customs compliance for an innovative manufacturing business
- Managing customs compliance within a specialist manufacturing business
- Providing vital freight and customs support to supply a European operation
You will project manage the overall development, verification and validation of the Company's products to regulatory compliance and market requirements.
- Spinout BioCaptiva launched to unlock cancer detection through liquid biopsy
- A new era in medicine
As a Quality Lead for site and network complex projects you will be ensuring compliance is considered through all project phases, generate Quality plans, Lead Risk Assessments and Change controls.
- Work for an expanding and global business
- Be part of an excellent, hard working team
In-House Legal Counsel, specialising in commercial contracts and regulatory matters. Joining a business division focusing on financial services and compliance, on a global level. This is a full time permanent role based in the West Midlands region.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global FTSE listed business
- Joining a growing division, opportunity for progression
The Documentation Analyst will draft, review and negotiate Loan documentation, including but not limited to; corporate syndicated and bilateral loan documentation, revolving credit facility documentation, prospectuses for debt issuance, while keeping in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Seeking an in-house legal professional with experience in corporate syndicated &
- bilateral loan and revolving credit facility documentation experience!
The Instrumentation Engineer is a key member of the Engineering team and provides expertise across capital projects, asset life, reliability centred maintenance and compliance management.
- Hands on technical role offering genuine job security
- Global chemical manufacturing business and reputable employer
The Commercial Solicitor - reports to the Legal Director - responsible for providing legal advice on commercial contracts, compliance, and managing the day to day legal operations of the Group Legal function. The Commercial Solicitor is the Company's sole operational commercial solicitor, and this is a newly created role..
- Highly flexible working from either West Midlands/Bucks
- First commercial solicitor role, in well established legal team with a FTSE 100
Based in Rainham, the successful EHSS Officer will have overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with Site and government legislation and will have previous experience in a similar role and working environment.
- An amazing opportunity to join a business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for an EHSS Officer to join my client ASAP!
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for equipment integrity and reliability management, major overhauls support and capital project design. You will also be expected to complete tasks including rotating equipment, vessels, pipework, civil and structural codal compliance management.
- Senior Engineer role suited to a Chartered Engineer or Engineer working towards
- Global chemical manufacturing business and reputable employer
This is a great opportunity for a ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant operating in a practice at a Managerial level, looking to make a move in to industry. Or a strong Technical Accountant with a good level of financial accounting and compliance experience already gained within a fast-paced industry setting.
- Senior Group Finance Manager
Manage the financial accounting team in areas of financial accounting (US GAAP, UK GAAP), treasury, tax, internal controls, process improvement, business partnering and support, government contract compliance, and financial control
- Fast Growing Global Buisness
- Team Management
You will be working within a team of 4 to ensure tax compliance through the application of your technical knowledge to daily compliance matters and reporting activities. You will be deal with indirect tax returns for both UK and European entities as well as supporting the Group tax team
- Chance to join large multi-national organisation
- Opportunity to work across a number of industries and brands
Reporting to the Site leader you will assist Business Leadership in delivering the HSE Annual Operating Plan (AOP), ensuring compliance and improving the safety culture across the facility and be a key member of the leadership team.
- Manage one of the most Prestigious brands based in the North West
- Large scale operation
To provide the relevant technical expertise and assistance to Plexus Management, ensuring the appropriate compliance with all accounting standards.
- Senior Accounting Position In A Highly Successful Organisation
- Relocation Package Available
Ensure tax compliance by preparing and filing indirect tax returns in a timely manner, preparing the information to support the corporate tax reporting and filing, and support the monthly accounting and reporting activities by performing centralized accounting activities for month end closing. Support with tax related audits, both internal and external, and be the first point of contact within the business for indirect tax related queries.
- Newly created role
- A role with excellent growth opportunities
The HSE Manager is responsible for all Health, Safety and Environmental compliance at the U.K. site for this leading international manufacturing business in Bradford. Reporting to the Group HSE Manager, you will be liaising with key stakeholders to execute HSE plans, KPIs and enforcing legal requirements across the business.
- Huge Manufacturing Business in the Local Area
- Reshape the HSE department
Control of stock, and computer-based stock movement records, warehouse personnel supervision, and the control of despatch and stock distribution processes in compliance with the requirements of ISO:9001 and ISO:13485
- Opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing organisation
- Become an integral part of a progressive team
The Electrical Design Engineer will provide electrical designs to the latest standards for a variety of electrical control panels for the business. You will have knowledge and understanding of low to high voltage industrial, rail electrical and oil and gas distribution equipment within a contract-based environment. You will also ensure compliance to the latest standards and provide all required documentation for the control panels
- A fast growing organisation with long standing history
- Global reputation within electrical equipment industry
Working for the Financial Controller the Group Financial Accountant will be the Technical Accounting lead for this market leading Engineering business and ensure global compliance with any new accounting standard implementation and training for the group.
- Great opportunity for a first mover form practice
- Put your technical knowledge into practice and support a global business
This role is integral to the timely and efficient delivery of the quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements, with exposure to senior internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities involve the analysis of technical accounting matters to ensure compliance with relevant International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) regulations, as well as group reporting validation responsibilities across the Group's multinational environment.
- Fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a well known local business.
- Perfect opportunity for a first time mover from practice to take the next step.