This role is offered by a leading, international automotive company in a business facing Data Protection and Compliance Advice position. The role takes overall responsibility for compliance advice for the UK entities, managing one.
- Opportunity to join a leading automotive business in a compliance advisory role
- Act as a key decision maker, managing one and heading up advice for 5 entities
The role of group internal controls and compliance manager is to maintain and develop the quality of the internal control environment across the group.
- global business
- great team and lots of progression
This role will manage a large team and network internationally to successfully deliver accurate consolidated results as well as overseeing the data and compliance team.
- Join a prestige business as Senior Manager - Accounting, Reporting & Compliance
- This key role will bring great responsibility and power to influence
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you'll work with a European supplier base on new program launches, compliance changes and amendments, and general performance development & improvement.
The suppliers you're looking after make up around £55m in total spend every year, and unsung they perform at a high level is crucial to the success of the company.
- Full remote working when not with suppliers
- A growing business with significant investment
As an Assurance Manager you will lead effective compliance programs to help the business manage key risks associated with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Brand new team with exciting growth plans
- Opportunity to develop skills in an Assurance team
The Quality Engineer will maintain and improve regulatory compliance to ISO 9001 whilst also managing tasks and projects to drive reduction in true Cost of Quality.
- Join a leading global manufacturing business in Hampshire.
- Be part of a team embarking on transformational Lean programme.
Managing customs compliance for an innovative manufacturing business
- Managing customs compliance within a specialist manufacturing business
- Providing vital freight and customs support to supply a European operation
The Financial Manager will be responsible for monitoring financial performance, providing accurate information and applying robust internal controls and compliance.
Manage a team to deliver business needs and support the development of operational objectives.
- Be a part of a worldwide - and growing - company!
- Build long lasting and meaningful relationships!
The HSE advisor will contribute to a variety of areas including promoting a positive HSE culture, leading accident investigations, conducting training, developing best practice, ensuring compliance and contributing towards sustainability targets amongst others.
- Reputable business in a sector that provides job security
- High level of autonomy
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of internal and external entity reporting, and Tax compliance and governance across the division
- Temp to perm opportunity
- multi national manufacturing business
The Management Accountant will prepare monthly management accounts for the business, prepare & consolidate year end submissions for audit & compliance purposes and be responsible for the annual budgeting process.
- fantastic brand named business
- smart new office, lots of progression and a great boss
Strategic and commercial support to the businesses (there are 2 key businesses) and MD's whilst ensuring that the business meets all transaction processing, internal and external reporting, internal control and financial compliance requirements.
- Growing SME with ambitious plans
- Number 1 in Finance role progressing to Finance Director
Direct Tax Manager will assist the Group Tax Manager manage the direct tax affairs and tax reporting of the European Group and manage the UK corporation tax affairs (compliance and reporting). This role will have a degree of accountability for direct tax compliance and reporting across EMEA.
- An opportunity to part of a well known global brand in a newly created role
- Flexible working
The Biocide Registration Specialist will bring expert knowledge of Biocidal Products Regulation and relevant guidance. You will support the team by evaluating and validating data sources and ensuring regulatory compliance by: submission of registrations, resolving customer or regulatory body questions and working as a team.
- International market leader
- Job security in a business critical role
A rewarding role leading a strong team who you will make even better. Leading soft services and managing the client relationship, you will be responsible for strategy, budget, compliance, stakeholder/people management and HR.
- Permanent role managing soft services across cleaning, security etc.
- Seeking management experience, dealing with people, strategy, budget etc.
The In House Indirect Tax Manager will be required to complete the reporting for the UK and EU businesses, producing all the data within the requirements for all country returns. They will provide technical expertise, knowledge, and support to the UK and EU to ensure that it meets its compliance reporting requirements for its UK and European reporting.
- Opportunity to join a supportive and exciting tax team
- Varied and exciting role with international exposure
The position holder will ensure:
Corporation Tax compliance for the UK Companies
Benefits from R&D tax credit claims and Patent Box claims.
UK Group VAT compliance
UK Group PAYE compliance
The Group's transfer pricing policies meet international requirements, by maintaining the Group Master and individual company local files.
Other annual compliance requirements are fulfilled
Reporting to the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager, the Environmental Lead is a key member of the Department and will be responsible for Environmental compliance on site.
- Excellent opportunity to join an established business who continue to invest
- Leading environmental systems on site
You will be expected to operate at a senior level offering legal, compliance and commercial advice to business units and projects.
- Incredibly interesting workload with variety and autonomy
- Chance to take ownership on priority business projects and objectives
Based in Rainham, the successful H&S Officer will have overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with Site and government legislation and will have previous experience in a similar role and working environment.
- An amazing opportunity to join a business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for an EHSS Officer to join my client ASAP!
You will be working within a team of 4 to ensure tax compliance through the application of your technical knowledge to daily compliance matters and reporting activities. You will be deal with indirect tax returns for both UK and European entities as well as supporting the Group tax team
- Chance to join large multi-national organisation
- Opportunity to work across a number of industries and brands
To lead the accounting/compliance processes in relation to IFRS and SOX.
Co-ordinate, control and manage the Finance shared services functions including balance sheet management, forecasting and planning, tax management and reporting.
- Fantastic working environment
- Chance to join a global manufacturing organisation with a worldwide presence
To lead, co-ordinate and control shared Finance Services functions (AP, AR and Payroll) including balance sheet management (Debtors, Creditors, Payroll and Cash), forecasting & planning (Cash, Debtors & Creditors), Tax Management (VAT, Corporation Tax and R&D Tax credits) and reporting.
To lead the accounting / finance compliance processes in relation to IFRS/IAS/FRS and SOX.
- A great opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturing organisation
- A perfect opportunity for a qualified accountant with career aspirations
The Design for Manufacturing (DfM) Engineer will be responsible for interpreting the requirements of the Product Design Team to ensure that the DfM is driven by lean manufacturing techniques and ensure compliance's to statutory regulations. They will initiate design innovation and improvements to the design; Ensure any changes and improvements are validated; an ensure designs to be meticulously designed to be lean and capable of mass production.
In-House Legal Counsel, specialising in commercial contracts and regulatory matters. Joining a business division focusing on financial services and compliance, on a global level. This is a full time permanent role based in the West Midlands region.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global FTSE listed business
- Joining a growing division, opportunity for progression
The Documentation Analyst will draft, review and negotiate Loan documentation, including but not limited to; corporate syndicated and bilateral loan documentation, revolving credit facility documentation, prospectuses for debt issuance, while keeping in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Seeking an in-house legal professional with experience in corporate syndicated &
- bilateral loan and revolving credit facility documentation experience!
Our client, an international infrastructure business, is seeking to appoint a Corporate Tax & Statutory Reporting Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a corporate tax and/or financial accounting professional to join a FTSE 250 business to manage the corporate tax compliance and statutory accounting processes.
- FTSE 250 business
- Great working culture
This is a great opportunity for a ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant operating in a practice at a Managerial level, looking to make a move in to industry. Or a strong Technical Accountant with a good level of financial accounting and compliance experience already gained within a fast-paced industry setting.
- Senior Group Finance Manager