This large accountancy firm is looking for a Senior Manager to join their technical department. Specifically, they will join a team which provides communications to the audit department on what is required from the audit regulator.
- Large, international accountancy firm.
- Strong work/life balance ethos.
As a Manager, you will provide a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to high-profile Film, Television and Video Games clients.
- Clients include all of the major Hollywood studios and major streaming networks.
- Good work life balance.
A rare and exciting Partner opportunity to create, build and lead an M&A offering for Ballards LLP, a fast-growing firm in Worcestershire.
- To create and lead an M&A advisory service offering within a fast-growing firm
- Flexible & dynamic working environment with full support to build your own team
Endava are looking to hire a Group Head of SOx and Controls to lead their SOx offering of 8 people; they are looking for a commercially aware leader who has experience in SOx implementation and advisory work.
- Exciting opportunity to lead a Group SOx team of 8 in an International business
- Partnering with senior leaders to execute change in a past-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Corporate Finance Advisory team. They are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor, who is wanting to diversity and build a career in Corporate Finance.
- Ideal for an Audit Manager wanting to move into a CF position
- Work with a number of prestigious PE Houses and corporate businesses
A brilliant opportunity to commence your accountancy career with full support.
- Have you recently left school and looking for a career in accountancy
- All training provided to obtain AAT and ACCA/CIMA
We are looking for a Qualified Internal Auditor to work for an initial 6 months on a variety of Audits on the annual plan.
- immediate start
- 100% remote
This role is best suited to a Part-Qualified Audit & Accounts candidate looking to work in one of the most modern, progressive and supportive firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area.
- Fantastic modern accountancy practice
- Excellent training and client exposure on offer!
This is a rare but exciting opportunity for an audit Senior to join a highly reputable Top 20 chartered accountancy practice with offices in Leatherhead. This client has undergone significant growth and has recently taken on some FTSE listed audits too! The role will offer incredible exposure and fantastic progression prospects.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a highly successful Top 20 accountancy practice
- Client contact, responsibility and opportunity to progress in a growing firm
Reporting to the Head of Controllership, and working alongside the wider Finance team, this role is responsible for overseeing the implementation, enhancement and ongoing monitoring of Finance governance across all subsidiaries. This will include ensuring gap assessments are completed between existing business processes and Group Business Standards and Group Policies and then working with local Finance teams to re-mediate deficiencies.
- Opportunity to Join a Market Leading Business with Great Autonomy
- Superb Exposure to Senior Team Members and Opportunity to Drive Change
My client are looking to appoint a Non-executive Director and consultant to drive their growth plan through acquisition.
- M&A AD/ Director, fast growing, highly acquisitive
- Highly Acquisitive Business, Progression,
Lead auditor or team member on risk based and J-SOX audit assignments, including planning, testing, control evaluation, root cause analysis, reporting and follow-up of agreed audit actions, as directed by the Audit Manager, paying £42,000 with a great benefits package.
- Complete Audits across Europe 20-30% of the time
- Develop your Audit knowledge in warm, collaborative team
Unique opportunity to join the Corporate Finance Team of a leading Top 20 firm and get exposure to all aspects: Due Diligence, Merger & Acquisition, Transaction, etc.
The role is open for Newly qualified accountants or Managers with 2-3 years of experience post qualifications.
- A leading firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion
- Excellent exposure and career progression on offer
Michael Page are partnering with a superb, well established Chartered Accountancy Practice in East Kent with an excellent reputation for delivering high levels of expertise and client-focused service across the UK who are looking for a part qualified accountant to join their thriving Accounts Department.
- Flexible Working
- Excellent support and development opportunities
A growing chartered accountancy practice based in Plymouth is searching for a Part qualified ACA/ACCA Semi Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team in a role offering study support and career progression as you develop within this successful firm.
- Part Qual/Finalist 'Semi-Senior' Accountant to join a Plymouth accountants
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Truro is searching for a Business Services Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress, with study support on offer.
- Business Service Accountant to join a growing chartered firm in Truro
- Support, development and progression on offer, as a key addition.
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Exeter is searching for a Business Services Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress, with study support on offer.
- Business Services Accountant to join a growing chartered firm in Exeter
- Study support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression.
Complete Internal Audits, including testing, delivery and planning, with some of these being SOX based. The role will see you liaise with multiple teams worldwide and heighten your knowledge of Internal Audit with a major company
- Chance to join a huge company with a warm team
- Collaborate on exciting projects, reporting to the Chief Audit Executive
Group Senior Internal Auditor at one of the leading technology providers of the NHS, working in a great team, extending your knowledge of the Internal Audit world. This includes corporate governance, internal audit plans, SOX work and more!
- Opportunity to work with the leading healthcare provider in the UK
- Collaborate on a variety of projects whilst being supported by a warm team
The role will primarily focuses on the SOx co-ordination responsibilities for the London Branch and most risk and controls matters within UK Finance. It requires regular liaison with various risks functions and stakeholders such as Business Control Operations, Operational Risk Management, Corporate Audit Services (Internal Audit), Support and Front Office departments, both locally and globally.
- Broad stakeholder engagement
- Excellent career development
A growing firm of accountants based in Newton Abbot is searching for a Full or Part Time Semi Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team on a full or part time basis, dependent on the preferences and fit of the right person. You will deliver wide ranging services across preparing year end accounts, personal and corporate tax and providing wider services in this successful business.
- Accounts Semi Senior / Senior to join a growing Newton Abbot Accountants.
- Hands on with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
An exciting role for a £300m turnover PLC, performing audits and assisting in a variety of other areas, such as corporate governance, statutory accounts and tax! You will be supported in areas that you are unfamiliar with by a warm team around you.
- Autonomous role gaining experience in a variety of areas
- Join a fast growing PLC with a £300m turnover
The opportunity has arisen for an Audit Semi Senior in Manchester city centre due to a number of successful tenders. The rise of the "challenger firms" have become more apparent over the past 12 months and hence they are keen to employ a number of talented individuals.
- City Centre Location - working from home available
- Supportive and experienced team
This highly regarded and leading accountancy practice based in Southampton is searching for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team in a pivotal role within the firm, delivering wide ranging advisory in Audit, developing the team with progression and a clear development path on offer.
- Excellent opportunity in a Top 5 firm
- Join a vibrant and innovative team
A leading firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion. Genuine prospects for long-term career progression & development opportunities.
- A leading firm undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion.
- Genuine prospects for long-term career progression & development opportunities.
You will support audit plan delivery for complete and more complex audits (local and National), executing audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards.
- National responsibilities with minimal travel
- Car Allowance & Company Bonus
As the Senior Specialist, Internal Audit and part of a successful Internal Audit Team, you will help to provide reasonable assurance that:
- Risks are appropriately identified and managed in accordance with risk appetite.
- Assets are adequately protected.
- Significant financial, managerial, and operational information is accurate, reliable and timely
- Fintech Payments firm seeking to hire an Internal Audit Specialist, for London
- based role, hybrid working. Financial Services experience required
A growing firm of chartered accountants based in Penzance has a requirement for an Accounts Technician / Assistant Accountant to join their team. You will be joining an expanding team and business in a varied role with all around involvement across accounts, tax and other wide ranging service provision progressing in this business with increasing responsibility, client contact and development on offer.
- Accounts Assistant / Accounts Technician to join a growing Penzance accountants
- Supporting managers/directors with progression on offer- full or part time.
Join an expanding Audit team based out of a leading independent firm in Bath. Develop close relationships with a varied portfolio of Audit clients
- Join a leading independent firm based in the heart of Bath.
- Perform an Audit function on a client base.
The role of the Corporate Strategy Manager is a critical component in developing our clients global corporate and operational strategy, through the provision of the right financial information, commercial advice and recommendations that support the business make effective data driven decisions.
- Great role for a candidate with advisory expertise wanting a move to industry
- Interpret findings, to provide insights to support critical strategic decision