The opportunity has arisen for an Audit Semi Senior in Manchester city centre due to a number of successful tenders. The rise of the "challenger firms" have become more apparent over the past 12 months and hence they are keen to employ a number of talented individuals.
- City Centre Location - working from home available
- Supportive and experienced team
Great opportunity to join a growing division within an exciting sector, based in Kent.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing division
- Accountancy experience is not essential
Large Independent Firm, Audit and Accounts Assistant, Stoke, £25,000
- A forward thinking practice with great progression opportunities
- New modern offices
My client are looking to appoint an M&A Manager or Senior Manager to work closely with, and support senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of services.
The successful candidate will gain understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
- M&A Manager , Large International Corporate Financiers
- Progression, broad range of deal type
A technical Senior Manager to join a growing Insolvency firm. Exciting opportunity to develop and progress in a collaborative environment.
- A technical Senior Manager to join a growing and thriving Insolvency firm.
- Exciting opportunity to develop and progress in a collaborative environment.
A growing firm of accountants based in Newton Abbot is searching for a Full or Part Time Semi Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team on a full or part time basis, dependent on the preferences and fit of the right person. You will deliver wide ranging services across preparing year end accounts, personal and corporate tax and providing wider services in this successful business.
- Accounts Semi Senior / Senior to join a growing Newton Abbot Accountants.
- Hands on with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
Working on a wide range of transactions, you will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will provide a range of corporate finance advisory services to private businesses of varying sizes ranging from SMEs to Large Corporates.
- Key addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
A career opportunity has arisen in a chartered accountancy practice in Bristol joining a growing insolvency department looking to recruit a key addition into their team as an experienced Insolvency Administrator. A superb opportunity to progress with increasing responsibility on offer within a growing firm.
- Insolvency Administrator to join a leading Bristol chartered accountancy firm.
- Key addition as support to Directors/Managers with progression on offer.
This role is best suited to a Part-Qualified Audit & Accounts candidate looking to work in one of the most modern, progressive and supportive firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area.
- Fantastic modern accountancy practice
- Excellent training and client exposure on offer!
This is a rare but exciting opportunity for an audit Senior to join a highly reputable Top 20 chartered accountancy practice with offices in Leatherhead. This client has undergone significant growth and has recently taken on some FTSE listed audits too! The role will offer incredible exposure and fantastic progression prospects.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a highly successful Top 20 accountancy practice
- Client contact, responsibility and opportunity to progress in a growing firm
Progression and development on offer at one of Surrey's largest firms. Joining as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior you will become an integral and crucial member of the team.
- Study support, technical progression, and career development on offer.
- AAT qual or ACA/ ACCA part qual.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Corporate Finance Advisory team. They are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor, who is wanting to diversity and build a career in Corporate Finance.
- Join an award winning team, who have just eclipsed a significant team milestone
- Work with a number of prestigious PE Houses and corporate businesses
Join as a senior leader within the Corporate finance / M&A team in Bristol. As a Director you will be tasked with leading on client relationships, to enhance the growth of the business, whilst developing your own career.
- Lead a high performing M&A Team
- There is a very strong opportunity for progression
I am recruiting for a client looking for an ambitious Senior Manager with drive and motivation to work within the Corporate Finance division of the business. You will be reporting directly to a Partner and will build a solid market presence by leading and owning transactions and developing deal initiation networks.
- Top 15 Accounting Firm
- Dynamic and Hybrid working model
A leading firm of chartered accountants based in Taunton is looking for an established Insolvency Practitioner to join their team as a key hire to drive the future development and growth of their highly successful Business Recovery and Insolvency service offering and department.
- Insolvency Practitioner to join a leading, Taunton chartered accountancy firm.
- Growing and developing an already successful Bus Rec. & Insolvency department
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Exeter is searching for an Accounts Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing client contact, responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress.
- Accounts Senior to join an Exeter based accountancy practice
- Key addition in a hands on role with increasing responsibility on offer
Providing advice and guidance to clients which will directly influence M&A and funding decisions relationships, developing and winning business independently and leading their own portfolio of engagements. Be a leader within this specialist business, generate your own deals and manage your own portfolio.
- Join a multi-award winning firm of Corporate Finance Advisors
- Work with entrepreneurs and management teams who are world class
This Associate Director position is required to independently, and with the support of other Directors and Partners, develop and grow the Transaction Services business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop team members.
- Strategically develop and grow the TS client based and enhance the team
- Project manage the larger Corporate Finance engagements
Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
- Join a market leading Corporate Finance Boutique based in Bristol
- As the Senior Manager you will lead the team and grow the office.
A leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor are seeking a Director of M&A to play a key role in a small but highly successful team.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor
- Would suit a commercially astute Director with solid M&A experience
This Corporate Finance Team in London is looking for a bright and able ACA qualified Assistant Manager with some experience in transaction services and/or valuations.
- Small, friendly corporate finance team.
- Good work life balance.
Audit Semi Senior - Manchester city centre - Top 100 firm - Salary up to £27,000 (DOE)
- Leading Accountancy Practice in Stoke
- Great benefits and competitive salary
A growing chartered accountancy practice is searching for a Bookkeeping focused assistant accountant to join their successful team in St Austell. You will focus on bookkeeping, management accounts, vat returns, alongside wider service provision assisting on year end accounts and tax as a smaller element of your role. You will carve a key role here, adding value to clients and building relationships, within a growing team and firm.
- Bookkeeping/VAT return focused role, also assisting on year end accounts & tax.
- Growing, highly successful and reputable chartered accountancy practice.
An expanding and highly reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol is looking to bolster its growing corporate finance department with the addition of a Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive as a result of growth, as a key addition in this growing department, where you will have genuine opportunity to progress and develop in this role and firm.
- Transaction Services Executive to join a leading accountancy firm in Bristol
- Progression and development on offer in a successful growing business.
This Accountancy firm based in Manchester are looking for a Semi Senior Auditor to join their expanding team. They are keen to progress this individual to complete their qualification and support their ongoing development within the firm.
- ACA/ACCA study support provided to complete qualification
- Modern, dynamic and forward thinking firm
Analysing key risk items and build improvement measures to enhance business competitiveness
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
- Innovative and globally leading tech business
A growing and highly regarded firm of chartered accountants based near Exeter is searching for an Accounts Technician / Assistant Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress.
- Accounts Asst / Accounts Technician to join a growing Exeter Accountancy firm
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
Growing accountancy practice - Audit Assistant - Full study support & great benefits - Manchester - Up to 26K
- Leading Accountancy Practice in Manchester City Centre
- Flexible working and study support provided
This Growth Advisory team provides support that enables their clients to increase the chances of raising capital. They prepare a business to be 'investor ready'. This involves developing business plans and financial forecasts that will stand up to investor scrutiny.
- Support UK growth businesses to raise funds of between £1-10m.
- Small team within an international accountancy firm.
Senior Accountant role working with your own portfolio of clients, with support from a Junior Accountant. Support, drive and prmote the business growth.
- Rapidly growing firm with numerous progression opportunities
- Huge client base