This large accountancy firm is looking for a Senior Manager to join their technical department. Specifically, they will join a team which provides communications to the audit department on what is required from the audit regulator.
- Large, international accountancy firm.
- Strong work/life balance ethos.
As a Manager, you will provide a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to high-profile Film, Television and Video Games clients.
- Clients include all of the major Hollywood studios and major streaming networks.
- Good work life balance.
Initiating contact with potential target companies and developing a relationship with the shareholders of the target business to understand their objectives and intentions with regards to a potential transaction.
- One of the most exciting in-house M&A opportunities in the current market
- Managing the whole M&A process from start to finish
A rare and exciting Partner opportunity to create, build and lead an M&A offering for Ballards LLP, a fast-growing firm in Worcestershire.
- To create and lead an M&A advisory service offering within a fast-growing firm
- Flexible & dynamic working environment with full support to build your own team
Endava are looking to hire a Group Head of SOx and Controls to lead their SOx offering of 8 people; they are looking for a commercially aware leader who has experience in SOx implementation and advisory work.
- Exciting opportunity to lead a Group SOx team of 8 in an International business
- Partnering with senior leaders to execute change in a past-paced environment
As a Senior Business Auditor, you will be responsible for providing insights to the business through the execution of audit projects. With the support of the Audit Manager, you will develop an understanding of the business and its risks, co-develop audit approaches and report audit outcomes.
- Opportunity to join an innovative global brand.
- Competitive Package.
Responsible for assuring certification requirements across Product Lines for Flow and Analytical are maintained and extended as market or legislative changes require. Ensure systems and processes are performing reliably and offer/implement improvements where possible. This position operates within the Quality function and therefore is active in supporting the wider QA activities and projects.
- Good company
- Career progression opportunitty
This is a rare but exciting opportunity for an audit Senior to join a highly reputable Top 20 chartered accountancy practice with offices in Leatherhead. This client has undergone significant growth and has recently taken on some FTSE listed audits too! The role will offer incredible exposure and fantastic progression prospects.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a highly successful Top 20 accountancy practice
- Client contact, responsibility and opportunity to progress in a growing firm
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Exeter is searching for a Business Services Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress, with study support on offer.
- Business Services Accountant to join a growing chartered firm in Exeter
- Study support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression.
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Truro is searching for a Business Services Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress, with study support on offer.
- Business Service Accountant to join a growing chartered firm in Truro
- Support, development and progression on offer, as a key addition.
This role is best suited to a Part-Qualified Audit & Accounts candidate looking to work in one of the most modern, progressive and supportive firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area.
- Fantastic modern accountancy practice
- Excellent training and client exposure on offer!
A growing firm of chartered accountants based in Penzance has a requirement for an Accounts Technician / Assistant Accountant to join their team. You will be joining an expanding team and business in a varied role with all around involvement across accounts, tax and other wide ranging service provision progressing in this business with increasing responsibility, client contact and development on offer.
- Accounts Assistant / Accounts Technician to join a growing Penzance accountants
- Supporting managers/directors with progression on offer- full or part time.
This Associate Director position is required to independently, and with the support of other Directors and Partners, develop and grow the Transaction Services business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop team members.
- Strategically develop and grow the TS client based and enhance the team
- Project manage the larger Corporate Finance engagements
You will support audit plan delivery for complete and more complex audits (local and National), executing audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards.
- National responsibilities with minimal travel
- Up to £55k Base Salary
Managing a team of Senior Associates and supporting in the development of the SOX program for a global, US listed business.
- Opportunity to develop a new function as part of an agile, commercial business
- Opportunity to manage a pool of 4 Senior Associates and grow the global SOX team
Working to develop the EMEA SOX framework for a global business as they grow their team! This is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark on a team and work both with others and autonomously.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a new, growing SOX team
- Supporting the global business with a focus on the EMEA region
Working in a critical leadership position overseeing all ICFR activities, enhancing and implementing the control framework.
- Working a global real estate business in order to build out their SOX team
- Leading a team of 6 reports and working alongside other SOX Directors
This is a key hire for our client in order to drive improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of the overall internal control environment including over financial reporting and related finance processes.
- Working closely with the Head of Internal Controls to build the function
- Working in a global organisation, engaging the business in internal controls
As an Internal Controls Associate for this company, your role will be to support the UK Financial Controller in developing a control framework so the UK arm of the business. The role will be focused on developing a strong internal control environment framework through the review of existing policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation, and monitoring compliance.
- Exciting opportunity to join and implement a new controls project
- Great chances for progression to management level
A career opportunity has arisen in a chartered accountancy practice in Taunton offering the chance to join a growing insolvency department who are looking to recruit a key addition into their team as an Insolvency Administrator. A superb opportunity to develop your career within this specialist sector with increasing responsibility on offer within a growing firm.
- Insolvency Administrator to join a growing accountancy practice in Taunton
- Progression on offer in a growing firm of accountants as a key addition.
A highly successful and growing accountancy practice based in Plymouth is searching for a qualified AAT, ACCA part, or experienced only - Accounts Assistant / Senior Accountant, to join the firm, as a key addition with increasing responsibility and career development on offer as part of this successful team.
- Accounts Assistant/Senior Accountant to join a growing Plymouth accountancy firm
- Support, technical skill development and progression on offer.
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Exeter is searching for an Accounts Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing client contact, responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress.
- Accounts Senior to join an Exeter based accountancy practice
- Key addition in a hands on role with increasing responsibility on offer
A career opportunity has arisen in a leading chartered accountancy practice in Bristol looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator / Assistant Manager to join their insolvency department as a key addition into their team. A superb opportunity to progress with increasing responsibility on offer within a growing firm.
- Senior/AM Insolvency specialist to join a Bristol chartered accountancy firm.
- Key addition as support to Directors/Managers with progression on offer.
To support the development and maintenance of the Group's internal controls framework to mitigate risks to company objectives, and to provide day-to-day support to the PMO function supporting the Group's programme of work to embed a framework of controls over financial reporting risks.
- Join a FTSE100 business with a global reach
- Collaborate on a variety of projects whilst being supported by a warm team
The opportunity has arisen for an Audit Semi Senior in Manchester city centre due to a number of successful tenders. The rise of the "challenger firms" have become more apparent over the past 12 months and hence they are keen to employ a number of talented individuals.
- City Centre Location - working from home available
- Supportive and experienced team
The role will work across the division, as well as with peers in our other divisions and the Group Assurance team to identify opportunities for improvement, share best practice and build smarter ways of working.
- Global Plc player with proven examples of progressing high-achievers
- Value add role to identify opportunities for improvement & share best practice
A brilliant opportunity to commence your accountancy career with full support.
- Have you recently graduated Uni and looking for a career in accountancy
- All training provided to obtain ACCA/CIMA
As a Group Audit Manager, you will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of audit engagements in interaction with teams across UK, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. With the support of the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing insights to stakeholders, leading the audit teams to bring audit outcomes of excellent quality.
- Huge company with excellent culture
- Excellent renumeration package
This company are a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts, who are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join the UK compliance team to focus on the group's compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOx).
- Opportunity for a SOX experienced individual to develop controls knowledge
- Join a well established team with a proven track record of developing talent
This is a forensic accountant role sitting as part of a Civil team. You will work alongside a director producing work for a mixed portfolio of clients spread across the UK. You will work on your own case load with total autonomy.
- Complete remote working if required
- Flexible hours and part time options