Qualified CPA and ACA auditors with US GAAP and audit experience required for this growing advisory service line in a Big 4 firm in London.
- Support cross-border transactions, such as IPOs.
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available if required
Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
- Join a market leading Corporate Finance Boutique based in Bristol
- As the Senior Manager you will lead the team and grow the office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Corporate Finance Advisory team. They are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor, who is wanting to diversity and build a career in Corporate Finance.
- Join an award winning team, who have just eclipsed a significant team milestone
- Work with a number of prestigious PE Houses and corporate businesses
This Growth Advisory team provides support that enables their clients to increase the chances of raising capital. They prepare a business to be 'investor ready'. This involves developing business plans and financial forecasts that will stand up to investor scrutiny.
- Support UK growth businesses to raise funds of between £1-10m.
- Small team within an international accountancy firm.
Senior Accountant role working with your own portfolio of clients, with support from a Junior Accountant. Support, drive and prmote the business growth.
- Rapidly growing firm with numerous progression opportunities
- Huge client base
A Transaction Services Executive is required to work on the delivery of projects on a day-to-day basis and to build sustainable external and internal client relationships.You will have a reasonable understanding of, and experience in, the field of financial due diligence for corporate, private equity or financial buyers and vendors, and or reporting accountant work.
- A reasonable understanding and experience of financial due diligence needed.
- Large accountancy firm, London
A growing firm of accountants based in Newton Abbot is searching for a Full or Part Time Semi Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team on a full or part time basis, dependent on the preferences and fit of the right person. You will deliver wide ranging services across preparing year end accounts, personal and corporate tax and providing wider services in this successful business.
- Accounts Semi Senior / Senior to join a growing Newton Abbot Accountants.
- Hands on with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
The role requires an experienced deal strategy and value creation expert, with advanced understanding in any of commercial, operations or digital value creation. The role requires the capability to build-out their own team while leading day-today delivery of projects and setting up post-deal opportunities for other areas of the firm.
- Join a leading Deal Advisory business in London
- Key stakeholder in building out a growing function
Progression and development on offer at one of Surrey's largest firms. Joining as an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior you will become an integral and crucial member of the team.
- Study support, technical progression, and career development on offer.
- AAT qual or ACA/ ACCA part qual.
This role is best suited to a Part-Qualified Audit & Accounts candidate looking to work in one of the most modern, progressive and supportive firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area.
- Fantastic modern accountancy practice
- Excellent training and client exposure on offer!
This is a rare but exciting opportunity for an audit Senior to join a highly reputable Top 20 chartered accountancy practice with offices in Leatherhead. This client has undergone significant growth and has recently taken on some FTSE listed audits too! The role will offer incredible exposure and fantastic progression prospects.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a highly successful Top 20 accountancy practice
- Client contact, responsibility and opportunity to progress in a growing firm
A successful firm of chartered accountants based in Croydon is searching for an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their team with opportunity to carve an influential role and progress in your career taking a lead on the delivery of insolvency projects as well as developing and supporting the wider team.
- Senior Insolvency Administrator to join a leading Croydon firm
- Key hire with opportunity to carve an influential role and progress.
Our client, a leading global accountancy firm, are seeking to appoint an Assistant Director into the Transaction Services team. This position can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- High growth, highly successful firm
- Brilliant career progression
This Corporate Finance Team in London is looking for a bright and able ACA qualified Assistant Manager with some experience in transaction services and/or valuations.
- Small, friendly corporate finance team.
- Good work life balance.
An expanding and highly reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol is looking to bolster its growing corporate finance department with the addition of a Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive as a result of growth, as a key addition in this growing department, where you will have genuine opportunity to progress and develop in this role and firm.
- Transaction Services Executive to join a leading accountancy firm in Bristol
- Progression and development on offer in a successful growing business.
A growth focused and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Exeter is searching for an Accounts Senior / Senior Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing client contact, responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress.
- Accounts Senior to join an Exeter based accountancy practice
- Key addition in a hands on role with increasing responsibility on offer
A growing and highly regarded firm of chartered accountants based near Exeter is searching for an Accounts Technician / Assistant Accountant to join their team as a key hire carving a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress.
- Accounts Asst / Accounts Technician to join a growing Exeter Accountancy firm
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
A leading Exeter accountancy practice is offering the chance for an AAT/ACA/ACCA accountant to develop their career within a growing Business Recovery and Insolvency department. Joining as Business Recovery & Insolvency Administrator the team are looking to develop someone coming from a background so far in accountancy practice, working on any of audit/accounts/tax etc who is looking to diversify their technical skills and move into this sector.
- Business Recovery / Insolvency specialist to join a leading Exeter accountants.
- Are you any of AAT/ACA/ACCA in practice, interested to move into this field?
This role gives the opportunity to carve an influential role and progress in your career taking a lead on the delivery of insolvency projects as well as developing and supporting the wider team.
- Senior Insolvency Administrator to join a leading Leicester firm
- Key hire with opportunity to carve an influential role and progress
As an Audit Semi Senior, the role involves working within the Accounts and Audit Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit, accounting and taxation services. You will report to the managers and some partners.
- Forward thinking firm with great growth opportunities
- Exciting training and development package
This Accountancy firm based in Manchester are looking for a Semi Senior Auditor to join their expanding team. They are keen to progress this individual to complete their qualification and support their ongoing development within the firm.
- ACA/ACCA study support provided to complete qualification
- Modern, dynamic and forward thinking firm
A leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor is seeking a number of Corporate Finance Analysts to play a key role in a small but highly successful team. They will provide transaction support on M&A and fund raising.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Tech Corporate Finance Advisor
- Would suit an ambitious Analyst who is keen to learn from the best
This Associate Director position is required to independently, and with the support of other Directors and Partners, develop and grow the Transaction Services business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop team members.
- Strategically develop and grow the TS client based and enhance the team
- Project manage the larger Corporate Finance engagements
This Big 4 firm is recruiting Transaction Services Managers in London.
- Previous Transaction Services experience required.
- Variety of clients, engagement sizes and sectors.
This large accountancy firm is looking to hire newly qualified ACA or ACCA candidates into their growing Transaction Services team.
- Large, international accountancy firm.
- Ideal first role for qualified candidates looking to move away from audit.
Michael Page are working with an established and leading firm of chartered accountants in Stoke and have the opportunity to recruit an Audit Semi-Senior on their behalf as a result of continued growth and success.
- Growing firm with great progression opportunities
- Great benefits and competitive salary
A leading firm of chartered accountants based in Taunton is looking for an established Insolvency Practitioner to join their team as a key hire to drive the future development and growth of their highly successful Business Recovery and Insolvency service offering and department.
- Insolvency Practitioner to join a leading, Taunton chartered accountancy firm.
- Growing and developing an already successful Bus Rec. & Insolvency department
A career opportunity has arisen in a chartered accountancy practice in Bristol joining a growing insolvency department looking to recruit a key addition into their team as an experienced Insolvency Administrator. A superb opportunity to progress with increasing responsibility on offer within a growing firm.
- Insolvency Administrator to join a leading Bristol chartered accountancy firm.
- Key addition as support to Directors/Managers with progression on offer.
This role involves identifying and prioritising what the large accountancy firms need to do to improve audit quality and holding them accountable for delivering it.
- Ideal role to move from external audit into a regulatory position.
- This organisation has a strong work/life balance ethos
As an Audit and Accounts Manager, you will manage a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and Corporation Tax computations/returns for limited companies and limited partnerships. Our Audit department has been continuing to grow over the past few years and is now looking to expand even further by bringing in an experienced Audit Manager with German language skills.
- German and International client base
- Top 20 accounting firm - Central London