As a Manager, you will provide a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to high-profile Film, Television and Video Games clients.
- Clients include all of the major Hollywood studios and major streaming networks.
- Good work life balance.
This Big 4 firm is recruiting Transaction Services Managers in London.
- Previous Transaction Services experience required.
- Variety of clients, engagement sizes and sectors.
This top 50 London client have seen substantial growth in their corporate finance division over the past 7 years and are now looking for an enthusiastic team member with relevant experience to join them.
- Corporate Finance Team - TS Senior
- Top 50 Firm
I am recruiting for a client looking for an ambitious Senior Manager with drive and motivation to work within the Corporate Finance division of the business. You will be reporting directly to a Partner and will build a solid market presence by leading and owning transactions and developing deal initiation networks.
- Top 15 Accounting Firm
- Dynamic and Hybrid working model
This Growth Advisory team provides support that enables their clients to increase the chances of raising capital. They prepare a business to be 'investor ready'. This involves developing business plans and financial forecasts that will stand up to investor scrutiny.
- Support UK growth businesses to raise funds of between £1-10m.
- Small team within an international accountancy firm.
A Transaction Services Executive is required to work on the delivery of projects on a day-to-day basis and to build sustainable external and internal client relationships.You will have a reasonable understanding of, and experience in, the field of financial due diligence for corporate, private equity or financial buyers and vendors, and or reporting accountant work.
- A reasonable understanding and experience of financial due diligence needed.
- Large accountancy firm, London
Successful applicants will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
- Work with a leading practice in the insurance marketplace.
- Develop your career with top tier insurance clients.
Are you looking to grow with an ambitious Central London Firm?
Do you want to move into a more advisory focused role?
- Are you looking to grow with an ambitious Central London Firm?
- Do you want to move into a more advisory focused role?
This Big 4 firm in London is looking to hire Audit Seniors / Assistant Managers for their Asset Management audit team. The roles will suit recently qualified ACA or ACCAs or those qualifying this year!
- Will suit recently qualified ACA or ACCAs or those qualifying this year!
- Gain Big 4 audit experience
The Manager in this top 10 accounting firm's Financial Reporting Training team will take responsibility for the delivery of a programme of financial reporting training courses and ensure the consistency of this training provision across the firm.
- Drive forward this top 10 firm's commitment to quality.
- Delivery of a programme of financial reporting training courses.
As an Audit Inspections Leader, you will lead and manage audit inspection work at the challenger firms, ensuring work is completed to a high standard and within specified deadlines.
- Good work life balance with hybrid working.
- Develop your audit quality knowledge.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join a friendly Technical & Training department of a top 20 firm.
- Friendly technical team within this top 20 practice.
- Ideal role to move away from a client facing role.
Covering Risk Management, Governance, Compliance and ESG reporting in a newly created role for a commercial, fast-paced Real Estate Company
- Opportunity to work with the Head of Risk in newly created role
- Broad role covering risk, compliance, governance & ESG
Working with the Manager, HOIA and other team members within an internal audit function being built from scratch.
- Opportunity to develop a new function as part of an agile, commercial business
- Opportunity to use artificial intelligence as part of the audit process
Supporting the Head of Internal Audit in building a brand new Internal Audit function in a diversified business.
- Opportunity to develop a new function as part of an agile, commercial business
- Room to grow the team and to utilise AI as part of the audit process
You'll use your professional skills and experience to handle complex audit procedures across the Banking and Capital Markets industry.
- You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
Work as an Assistant Manager within this Big 4 firm's Audit & Assurance practice in London.
- Clients are challenging, fast-paced and dynamic businesses.
- Hybrid working.
This large accountancy firm is now looking to recruit a Senior Manager to work in their Quality Audit team.
- Flexible working
- Ideal role for an Audit Senior Manager to boost their skills.
A well established chartered accountancy firm, in Central London are seeking an ambitious and self motivated, qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior.
- Agile working
- Diverse client base and ownership
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will need to maintain risk assessment of the businesses control environment of the Asset Management Financial Services businesses.
This is a London based role. It will require some travel (20% roughly - short stay mainly. )
- Fantastic new opportunity in Internal Audit, to join a highly successful Asset
- Management firm as their Internal Audit Manager. This is a London based role
At this Big 4 firm in London, you'll use your professional skills and experience to handle complex audit procedures across the Banking and Capital Markets industry.
- Gain Big 4 banking audit experience in London.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
You'll use your professional skills and experience to handle complex audit procedures across the Wealth and Asset Management industry.
- Gain Big 4 Asset Management audit experience in London.
- Relocation assistance - Visa, flight, 14 days of accommodation, loan.
If you are looking to take the next step on your career journey and want to join a business with a vision to grow smarter ad more effective every day, then this could be great move for you.
- Top 20 Firm
- Public Sector - Specialist Auditor Role
Exciting new role for Audit Supervisor for a Financial Markets/ Capital Market Bank, London based.
- Great new role in Internal Audit at a global capital markets banking firm who
- are seeking and Audit Supervisor for a critical hire.
As an Assistant Manager in the audit data analytics team of this Big 4 accounting firm, you will extract, analyse and visualise data to support audit, and at times advisory engagements.
- Big 4 firm
- Experience using Alteryx preferred.
This Big 4 Banking Accounting Advisory team provides complex accounting advice to clients within the Banking and Financial Services sector such as IFRS 9, hedge accounting, securitisations and other structured transactions, derivatives, and deal accounting for mergers and acquisitions and group reorganisations. They also provide SME advice on the critical interactions between IFRS and PRA/EBA regulatory regimes.
- Provide complex accounting advice to clients within the banking sector
- Gain Big 4 experience to boost your longer term career options.
Deliver expert accounting advisory services, financial reporting and regulatory change projects to major Tier-1 global banks, challenger banks and building societies.
- Provide technical accounting advice to the banking sector.
- At this Big 4 firm, you can develop your technical skills.
Growing Internal Audit function, for large corporate and investment bank.
The role is to support the delivery an independent view and assurance over the IT control environment.
Seeking an IT Auditor
- My client is expanding their Technology Audit team, and are hiring a brand new
- role for AVP level IT Auditor.
The Technology Auditor will be given the autonomy to develop relationships with management and staff in the IT business as well as develop a deep understanding of other business areas; and to plan and perform audits in the IT and other areas of the firm.
- Excellent new opportunity with a prestigious firm within the Financial Services
- sector who are hiring a Technology Auditor at Manager level.
This large accountancy firm is looking for a CASS Audit Manager for their financial services team.
- Friendly team with a good work life balance ethos.
- Build up your CASS Audit skills.