The Compliance Officer will be supporting the Head of Compliance in the delivery of a compliance advisory service to the business.
- Great new opportunity for a compliance officer directly supporting the
- Head of Compliance.
You have the chance to join a leading specialist manufacturer who need a Product Compliance Officer to join their team in Milton Keynes in a brand-new position. You will be working in an ever-changing environment, responsible for building the company's compliance culture by working closely with key stakeholders, ensuring the business is working to key legal, regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Leading UK business
- Career development opportunity
As the new Compliance Analyst you'll be the one who will be responsible for carrying out planned compliance reviews and assessments, focusing on the delivery of good outcomes.
- Compliance experience and looking to take the next step?
- Want to work for a well established brand?
Supporting with compliance tasks across the business.
- Good attention to detail?
- Good office administrator experience?
The Compliance advisor is the responsible for the chemical regulatory affairs. Ensuring both new and existing products are compliant.
- Market leading chemical company.
- European head office based opportunity
An excellent long Fixed term contract for an Interim Ethics and Compliance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business in Berkshire.
- Excellent 15 month Contract for an Interim Ethics & Compliance Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our LG and work as a Personal Assistant (PA) will perform diverse and complex administrative duties supporting the President. The PA will carry out communication, coordination and facilitating under the instructions of President. Providing hospitality for any guests and accompanying President in case of any events if necessary.
- Are you a organised and analytical individual who can speak Korean?
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
This role is offered by a leading, international automotive company in a business facing Data Protection and Compliance Advice position. The role takes overall responsibility for compliance advice for the UK entities, managing one.
- Opportunity to join a leading automotive business in a compliance advisory role
- Act as a key decision maker, managing one and heading up advice for 5 entities
Opportunity for an individual with a packaging background in respect of food to head up the team in the UK.
- Full responsibility for QMS and Compliance for all of UK
- Manage a team of 5
The role of group internal controls and compliance manager is to maintain and develop the quality of the internal control environment across the group.
- global business
- great team and lots of progression
To take ownership of corporate governance and the promotion of it, representing the interests of the Company. Identifying and managing regulatory compliance risks.
To act as the main point of contact with the regulatory data protection authority and data Subjects (e.g., customers and sales force). Identify and mitigate data protection risks ensuring organisations are compliant with all relevant regulations - GDPR, FCA, IR35 and EU Corporation Tax.
- Compliance and data protection expereince?
- Looking to take a step up from a paralegal role?
Top UK regional law firm are looking to expand their risk and compliance capabilities with the hire of a Junior Risk and Compliance Analyst. Ideal for someone who is looking to take their first steps into a career in risk and compliance, and would look at someone to work flexibly/remotely!
- UK Law Firm
- Great Progression
This role will manage a large team and network internationally to successfully deliver accurate consolidated results as well as overseeing the data and compliance team.
- Join a prestige business as Senior Manager - Accounting, Reporting & Compliance
- This key role will bring great responsibility and power to influence
- Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading Kent firm.
- Mixed compliance/planning & progression on offer in this accountancy firm.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing division
- Must be ACA/CTA qualified
The Quality Engineer will maintain and improve regulatory compliance to ISO 9001 whilst also managing tasks and projects to drive reduction in true Cost of Quality.
- Join a leading global manufacturing business in Hampshire.
- Be part of a team embarking on transformational Lean programme.
A leading Sussex based firm of chartered accountants has a requirement for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their successful corporate tax team in Brighton as a key addition. You will have opportunity to manage the delivery of wide ranging, complex compliance and planning projects to your clients and carve an influential career within this growing business, with clear progression on offer.
- Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading Brighton accountancy firm.
- Key addition as support to Directors with progression on offer.
The Financial Manager will be responsible for monitoring financial performance, providing accurate information and applying robust internal controls and compliance.
Manage a team to deliver business needs and support the development of operational objectives.
- Be a part of a worldwide - and growing - company!
- Build long lasting and meaningful relationships!
Broad commercial and compliance focused role reporting into the GC who sits overseas.
- Varied and interesting role with autonomy and scope
- Great business and brand to work for with global reach
A leading accountancy practice based in the Haywards Heath area is searching for a part qualified/studying Tax Semi Senior to join their team delivering primarily personal tax compliance services, combined with the opportunity to develop technically on tax planning and advisory work. The role can suit either a tax focused professional to date, or an all rounder with an existing accounts/tax/wider service delivery background.
- Full study support provided
- Support, development and progression on offer, as a key addition.
Reporting into the Head of Legal you will support and provide expert advice on areas such as commercial agreements, corporate matters, sales and marketing, compliance, regulation and company secretarial and administration.
- Exciting Opportunity in a leading Telecoms Business
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
The Management Accountant will prepare monthly management accounts for the business, prepare & consolidate year end submissions for audit & compliance purposes and be responsible for the annual budgeting process.
- fantastic brand named business
- smart new office, lots of progression and a great boss
To provide high quality business tax advisory and compliance services in a leading business tax practice.
- Excellent opportunity in a Top 5 firm
- Join a vibrant and innovative team
As a Finance and Tax Associate you will be responsible for the preparation of Indirect Tax & Statistical returns and other indirect tax compliance within the Tax team.
- Reading Indirect Tax Associate
- On the job training and also professional advancement
The position holder will ensure:
Corporation Tax compliance for the UK Companies
Benefits from R&D tax credit claims and Patent Box claims.
UK Group VAT compliance
UK Group PAYE compliance
The Group's transfer pricing policies meet international requirements, by maintaining the Group Master and individual company local files.
Other annual compliance requirements are fulfilled
Your responsibilities will include assisting with the compliance and advisory requirements of a number of mainly Private Client Individuals and in addition some trust tax returns, with a view to take on your own portfolio and manage your own client relationships.
- Professionalism of a large firm, tightly knit like a small firm
- Huge Charity client base
You will be expected to operate at a senior level offering legal, compliance and commercial advice to business units and projects.
- Incredibly interesting workload with variety and autonomy
- Chance to take ownership on priority business projects and objectives
As a member of the company secretarial team you will assist in providing company secretarial services to client companies as part of the Guildford office Business Services and Accounting department. The role will include compliance tasks for a portfolio of client companies, along with associated administrative tasks such as processing of invoices, assisting in on-boarding new clients.
- Company secretarial or corporate governance experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role supporting a company secretary?
You will be responsible for the compliance and advisory requirements of a number of mainly Private Client Individuals. You will be providing general tax planning to the Firm's clients along with tax advisory projects with the Associate Tax Director and Tax Partner.
- Professionalism of a large firm, tightly knit like a small firm
- Huge Charity client base
You will support the Head of Tax and International Tax Manager with all aspects of compliance, planning and policy. This role will own the UK corporation tax compliance, support the global compliance relationships, be a point of contact with the business and gradually take ownership of more tax processes within the business.
- Support the Head of Tax and International Tax Manager in a growing business
- Own the UK corporation tax compliance, support the global compliance team
The Group Finance team are responsible for financial control and reporting the results and financial position of my client's group. A key element of this is the provision of tax compliance services and tax strategy development and management.
- Lovely business, with great benefits and working environment
- Large business who have gone through huge growth over last 18 months