Great role for a compliance manager to join a well regarded legal practice based in Reading.
- Amazing Opportunity for Compliance Professional
- Reputable firm recruiting into their team in Reading
We require a Fundraising Compliance Manager to lead the monitoring and reporting of our fundraising activities, as well as supporting our wider compliance work.
This role is vital to deliver and demonstrate both our, and our suppliers', compliance to our regulators, including the Fundraising Regulator, HMRC, PCI-SSC, Gambling Commission, Phone-paid Services Authority and the BACS Regulator.
- Fundraising Compliance Manager required for a UK based Global Charity
- This role also has the potential to expand into other areas of compliance.
New Compliance Advice Manager role at leading, global business.
- Amazing new opportunity at reputable business
- Global business recruiting Compliance Advice Manager
Our client a leading challenger Bank are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their established team.
- Growing compliance team with progression opportunity
- Growing challenger bank
Fantastic opportunity for a Legal & Compliance Professional to join an international cosmetics business based in Surrey.
- Excellent Broad Legal & Compliance Role with leading Cosmetics Firm
The UK's largest luxury beauty brand distributor is recruiting for a Compliance Lead - Beauty & Fragrances to join their team in Surrey.
- Excellent role for a compliance professional to lead a compliance function
To manage all areas of UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) compliance relating to prospective and current pupils.
- Compliance experience and looking to take the next step?
- Worked in the education sector doing a compliance role?
A new regional role supporting a cluster of subsidiaries headquartered in the UK and with operations in the UK, France, Poland, Turkey and India. The role covers a broad scope of legal and compliance areas, including laws, regulations, group policies and internal procedures.
- Great opportunity to work with a growing global manufacturing business
- Autonomy, development and a great work life balance
You will support, educate and coach client facing Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams and individuals to enhance their awareness of risks and their ability to manage risks appropriately. You will also advise and support the client facing teams on a wide range of quality, legal, regulatory and technical matters.
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams.
- Top 10 accountancy firm. Remote working (with occasional travel to London).
Great opportunity within compliance with broad stakeholder exposure.
- Great stakeholder engagement
- Opportunity for progression
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for determining and supporting the regulatory activities which lead to, and maintain regulatory compliance and approval for the company products globally
- Fantastic opportunity to be apart of a global Medical Device Business
- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team, working on exciting MDR projects
A leading, top 10 firm of chartered accountants in Guildford has a requirement for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their successful corporate tax team as a key addition. You will opportunity to work on wide ranging, complex compliance / planning and interesting client work in a role and environment where you can technically progress and carve a career.
- Leading Accountancy Practice in central Guildford
- Progression and development on offer in a successful growing business.
A leading Sussex based firm of chartered accountants has a requirement for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their successful corporate tax team in Brighton as a key addition. You will have opportunity to manage the delivery of wide ranging, complex compliance and planning projects to your clients and carve an influential career within this growing business, with clear progression on offer.
- Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading Brighton accountancy firm.
- Key addition as support to Directors with progression on offer.
Responsible for the execution of the program, including changes, in compliance with the business case
and contract, throughout the complete life cycle.
- Are you looking for new opportunity?
- Manufacturing company based in Hampshire
Provide expert legal advice and service in the UK, Germany and 10 other countries of operation, ensuring legal
compliance, limiting risk exposure and contributing to the development of the business through managing the legal
processes in a broad range of matters.
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced international environment
- A broad commercial role with high levels of autonomy
A leading accountancy practice based in the Haywards Heath area is searching for a part qualified/studying Tax Semi Senior to join their team delivering primarily personal tax compliance services, combined with the opportunity to develop technically on tax planning and advisory work. The role can suit either a tax focused professional to date, or an all rounder with an existing accounts/tax/wider service delivery background.
- Full study support provided
- Support, development and progression on offer, as a key addition.
To act as an internal expert on governance, regulation, risk management, internal controls, performance management, corporate projects, insurance, and value for money
Work with the Company Secretary, Board, Executive and Leadership teams to ensure that the highest standards of governance, compliance and risk management are in place
- Full time, great office culture
- Not for Profit
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for determining and supporting the regulatory activities which lead to, and maintain regulatory compliance and approval for products globally
- Fantastic opportunity to be apart of a global Medical Device Business
- Excellent opportunity to be apart of a globally growing business
The position of financial accountant will support the financial controller with financial reporting (IFRS) statutory accounts, month end process, controls, compliance and risk.
- Growing company, great boss.
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
Supporting the Director of Legal with the management and mitigation of legal risk across the business and ensuring legal compliance. Jointly responsible for the day to day performance of our outsourced legal services provider to over contractual requirements.
- An opportunity to play a significant part within a cohesive department
- Collaborative environment in a fast-paced and stretching environment
To provide high quality business tax advisory and compliance services in a leading business tax practice.
- Excellent opportunity in a Top 6 firm
- Join a vibrant and innovative team
Reporting to the QC Team Leader, the Quality Controller ensures the quality control of all received products into our workshop to guarantee the compliance of sales announcements and make reliable transactions, in accordance with our company standards.
- Quality Controller with experience in luxury goods and an eye for detail
- Needing someone that is used to a fast pace with a keen interest in fashion
- Ensure all the necessary controls in compliance with the brands specifications to determinate the authenticity of a product
- Accurately identify the technical elements of the product to control its traceability and integrity (manufacturing materials, claw, serial number, punches, creator, dating, collection and material)
- Sussex based Authenticator to work with Luxury goods with an eye for detail
- Looking for someone who is an expert in the fashion industry and luxury goods
Reporting to the Site Finance Manager, this role will own reconciliation in partnership with financial control to ensure compliance to the processes.
- 1 year contract with a well known household brand company
- Long term opportunity with flexible working with reputable business
You will manage, plan, scope and deliver local and global audits, with increased complexity. This will be in compliance with Group Audit standards and you will also provide input to the creation of the rolling audit plan.
- World renowned business
- Exciting business that has continued to grow despite the difficult market
Provide procurement and specific category management support and services to aid and improve operational performance and regulatory compliance across company supply base.
- Excellent development opportunities
- Chance to make an impact within the organization
The Financial Manager will be responsible for monitoring financial performance, providing accurate information and applying robust internal controls and compliance.
Manage a team to deliver business needs and support the development of operational objectives.
- Be a part of a worldwide - and growing - company!
- Build long lasting and meaningful relationships!
This position is integral to supporting tax compliance. You will be working on tax, audit and SOX compliance issues, along with implementing changes in systems and processes to reflect updated and new tax regulations.
- World renowned business
- A great opportunity for an upcoming accounting looking to develop their skills
A Fantastic opportunity to join LG Electronic supporting the Head of Tax as a Tax Manager. This is role will support the overall management of LGE UK corporate tax compliance with UK and Irish Tax Authorities
- Are you a qualified accounatnt looking to grow a career in Tax
- Do you want to be part of a global brand ?
This role requires both proactive and reactive legal guidance and advice to stakeholders across the business on a wide range of legal and regulatory compliance matters covering: ecommerce platform regulations, competition law, consumer protection (ranging from advertising, consumer contracts, product liability and associated disputes), compliance with the FCA's SM&CR and Trading Standards related issues.
- Well-known retail business who are enhancing their ecommerce platform
- A family feel culture who offers a true work life balance