Working collaboratively with colleagues from across the business the post holder will be responsible for ensuring complacency with its landlord compliance obligations. You will deliver a first-class service procuring and managing our compliance contracts. You will act as an ambassador for strong customer focused values both internally and externally.
- Opportunity to manage landlord compliance contracts to ensure compliance.
- Opportunity to manage day-to-day contract works and pre and post inspections.
To be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of performance Fire, Asbestos & Legionella. This role will be central in operational contract meetings and will lead on audits for compliance inspections and delivery quality standards are met, and management actions are prioritised.
- Opportunity to monitor day to day performance of fire, asbestos, and legionella
- Opportunity to be the lead on audits for compliance inspections
As the Contract Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and achieving a high level of compliance through servicing, repair, and capital works. You will ensure control through health and safety, quality control and data, creating confidence and assurance to the wider business.
- Opportunity to deliver quality servicing contracts to customers
- Opportunity to supply high levels of compliance through capital work and repairs
The Assistant Director of Compliance will lead the Compliance Contract Team to ensure that the organisation achieves statutory and regulatory compliance in the areas of Gas Servicing, Lift Maintenance, Asbestos, Electrical Testing, Water Management and the wider compliance areas, ensuring that they keep their customers and buildings safe.
- Lead the Compliance team to ensure statutory and regulatory figures are achieved
- And playing a strategic role towards business planning and budget management
As the Building Safety and Compliance Lead, you will lead the team to deliver the building safety compliance activities, including annual and periodic services and testing of the FLAGE and Water Hygiene requirements of the portfolio. And to develop the framework for delivery of the objectives of the Building Safety Bill, Fire Safety Act 2021 and associated regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Lead the team from a Property Compliance and Building Safety perspective
- Covering all aspects of FLAGE as well as the Building and Fire Safety Bill/Act
As the Interim Electrical & Asbestos Compliance Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the contract management of the Electrical and Asbestos Compliance areas.
- Opportunity to manage and oversee the delivery of compliance services
- Including electrical and asbestos contracts
A residential property manager for leasehold & shared ownership apartments across Leeds. Managing the properties maintenance and compliance.
- Home & Flexible Working
- Fast Growing Organisation
To support the gas compliance manager to ensure full compliance with legislation's and the Trusts policies, through the delivery of all domestic and commercial gas, oil, or other fuelled heating systems. To provide full repairs service in line with the Trust's promises.
- Opportunity to ensure compliance through delivery of domestic and commercial oil
- Opportunity to provide full repairs service in line with the Trust's promise
To lead the management of a diverse portfolio of non-residential assets ensuring full compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations and maximising income to the business
- Home & Flexible Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
The Building Safety Manager will be working closely with the Directors of Asset Mgt and Compliance in developing the housing association's building safety framework.
- Immediate start.
- Hybrid working.