Compliance Officer - North West England - Property and Housing
- Permanent Opportunity
- Forward thinking housing association based in The North West
- The lead for the asset data to manage compliance activities including M&E, Gas, Fire Safety, Legionella & Asbestos across the Housing stock.
- Reporting into the Head of Property Services and managing asset database for external compliance contractors.
- Training & Development
- Flexible Working
This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation as the Compliance Manager, where your main responsibilities will be building safety and all aspects of landlord health and safety and compliance
You will have the opportunity to develop the strategy, policy and procedures as well develop effective management systems to report compliance figures relating to relevant legislation and statutory requirements.
- An excellent opportunity to work with an award winning Housing provider
- A newly created role to lead across Compliance and Building Safety
To provide a full range of professional, technical services in relation to service, maintenance and planned works of fire safety and lift safety required to meet statutory and best practice Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Compliance obligations across the residential portfolio.
- Agile Flexible Working
- Career Progression & Qualifications
Interim Compliance Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- Interim opportunity with leading North West based housing provider
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended further
My client is looking for a compliance manager to cover a stock of 10,000 properties.
- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Development Opportunities
Interim Director Of Compliance - Property and Housing - North West England
- Interim opportunity with one of the largest housing providers in the North West
- 3 Month contract with view to further extension
The Interim Director of Property Compliance will need to lead and inspire the Asset Compliance team to achieve best possible standards from an Asset Compliance perspective, to keep residents, staff and contractors safe, meeting legislative requirements and protecting the organisation's reputation. You will develop and maintain frameworks and procedures and ensure that best practice is being met.
- To take the lead and inspire the Asset Compliance Team for the organisation
- And ensure that best in class standards are achieved across the department
To support the Head of Health, Safety & Compliance and ensure we are complying with legislation with regard to safety of the property assets, and is adhering to policies, procedures and evidencing legal compliance.
- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Safety First Outlook
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor (Housing) with experience across M&E, Compliance & Asset Management
Working with a leading Housing Association
- An excellent opportunity for a Senior Surveyor
- Work streams include Asset Management, M&E and Compliance
An excellent opportunity for a Building Surveyor (Housing)
The role covers Planned & Cyclical Works, alongside elements of Fire Safety & Compliance
- An excellent opportunity to work with an SME Housing provider
- A newly created role to lead across the Surveying function
a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be required to provide commercial support to the project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and ensure objectives are achieved.
- The opportunity to join a stable business with ambitious growth plans
- Leading Developer
As the Property Risk and Assurance Lead for BES (Building Engineering Services) and BFM (Building Fabric Management), you will act as the business's risk manager, technical expert and competent advisor on statutory compliance matters associated with energy and building engineering services and the associated health, safety, environmental and business risks.
- To be the technical and subject matter expert on statutory compliance, BES & BFM
- And to support the mitigation of risk as well as promoting best practice
As the Building Safety Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation is compliant with its landlord compliance obligations in relation to high risk and complex buildings
You will work closely with the both internal and external stakeholders to deliver a raft of Building Safety cases which will demonstrate to the regulators that the high risk stock is safe
- Take the lead to ensure compliance across high risk and complex buildings
- And deliver Building Safety Cases to demonstrate that high risk stock is safe
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Resident Engagement Manager (Fire Safety) to work with a leading Housing provider
The role is the key lead for resident liaison and engagement under the Building a Safer Future work, and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Resident Engagement statutory requirements from the Building a Safer Future (Hackitt review) and in line with best practise across the sector
- An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Housing provider
- Looking for someone to start as soon as possible