Our client, a leading drinks producer, is looking for a high-calibre Risk & Compliance Manager to join their Assurance team.
The postholder will shape, develop and drive the right culture towards efficient and effective risk management and compliance with the company policies.
- A leading premium drinks brand
- Excellent culture + benefits
A unique opportunity to join a large FMCG Packaging business. This role is the perfect for making your mark, improving systems processes and creating a proactive and pragmatic culture.
- A large business with sites and partnerships throughout the world
- A great opportunity to progress within the group
A global FMCG giant is looking for a regulatory compliance specialist to join one of their health / food divisions in London.
- A global FMCG business is looking for an interim Food Compliance Specialist
- London/Remote for 6 months
The Group VAT Team manages the VAT and associated compliance for our group companies in Europe, whilst working with stakeholders across the business.
- Run the day to day operations of the VAT Compliance team
- Assist the Senior Group VAT Manager with Adhoc advisory projects
To take ownership of corporate governance and the promotion of it, representing the interests of the Company. Identifying and managing regulatory compliance risks.
To act as the main point of contact with the regulatory data protection authority and data Subjects (e.g., customers and sales force). Identify and mitigate data protection risks ensuring organisations are compliant with all relevant regulations - GDPR, FCA, IR35 and EU Corporation Tax.
- Compliance and data protection expereince?
- Looking to take a step up from a paralegal role?
The Quality Manager will be responsible for compliance, HACCP, legislation and coaching staff to make the culture more quality conscious. They will oversee all quality issues/legislation for the site.
- The business is a privately owned food manufacturer in North Yorkshire
- The Quality Manager will manage all quality, compliance and legislation
Opportunity to work for a skincare and grooming business which is revolutionising the way that consumers buy products. Being the only point of contact for all things regulatory and compliance for the EMEA region.
- Fast growing start up business
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing business
The Lead Technical Architect is responsible for overseeing all analytic solution design from a technical & quality perspective. A significant part of the role will be to review existing architecture and develop architectural standards (non-functional) for all design work going forward & remediation planning for existing. The role will look after proposed designs ensuring compliance with wider solution design best practice.
- Working with emerging technologies combined with significant investment
- Position is available due to a promotion