The UK's largest luxury beauty brand distributor is recruiting for a Compliance Lead - Beauty & Fragrances to join their team in Surrey.
- Excellent role for a compliance professional to lead a compliance function
HR Compliance and Policy Advisor will be responsible for the strategic design and maintenance of our HR Policies and Procedures across EMEA. In addition the postholder, will be responsible for keeping up to date with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance HR requirements within EMEA, advising of updates or changes to legislation and providing guidance in order to support the overall HR Strategies and Commitments.
- Exciting FMCG brand in a period of growth
- 12 month fixed term contract
Maintenance and development of the Group Internal Controls and Compliance framework
- Remote, Controls, process improvement
- 12 month contract, remote working
The position of financial accountant will support the financial controller with financial reporting (IFRS) statutory accounts, month end process, controls, compliance and risk.
- Growing company, great boss.
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for the overall performance of plant, machinery & electrical installations on the Manufacturing facility. This will entail the completion of Planned maintenance Activities, troubleshooting and fault finding to maximise uptime and ensure targets are met for availability and reliability, whilst ensuring Safety and Quality Compliance is achieved at all times.
- The client is a global FMCG manufacturer based Skipton
- The Maintenance Electrician will work double days (2 shift pattern) Mon-Fri
Own the reconciliation and control of inventory at site supporting with process improvement and compliance
- 12 month contract, FMCG, SAP
- Hybrid working
The Health and Safety Officer will assist the H&S Manager with the necessary support required in providing the Employer and the Employees with relevant health, safety information to ensure compliance with legislation. The role will be based on Days; Monday- Thursday 9am-4.45pm, and Friday 9am-3.45pm.
- The business is a privately owned manufacturer based in Wakefield
- Health & Safety Officer will support the HSE Manager to improve HSE on site
Reporting to the Site Finance Manager, this role will own reconciliation in partnership with financial control to ensure compliance to the processes.
- 1 year contract with a well known household brand company
- Long term opportunity with flexible working with reputable business
The International Tax Accountant will participate in corporate tax matters in markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa. The role will specifically be involved in analysing and responding to day to day tax queries from the business, tax audit queries, transfer pricing compliance matters and lead discrete tax projects such as DAC 6 compliance.
- Be a part of one of the worlds most recognized and successful brands!
- A generous compensation package.
A Fantastic opportunity to join LG Electronic supporting the Head of Tax as a Tax Manager. This is role will support the overall management of LGE UK corporate tax compliance with UK and Irish Tax Authorities
- Are you a qualified accounatnt looking to grow a career in Tax
- Do you want to be part of a global brand ?
This role requires both proactive and reactive legal guidance and advice to stakeholders across the business on a wide range of legal and regulatory compliance matters covering: ecommerce platform regulations, competition law, consumer protection (ranging from advertising, consumer contracts, product liability and associated disputes), compliance with the FCA's SM&CR and Trading Standards related issues.
- Well-known retail business who are enhancing their ecommerce platform
- A family feel culture who offers a true work life balance
The role is responsible for a broad range of HR functions including but not limited to compensation and benefits administration, leaves of absence, staffing, employee relations, and HR projects and initiatives. The position will ensure compliance with all applicable laws, Company policies and procedures and provide general support with all HR functions.
- Global FMCG Brand
- 12 month fixed term contract
The Senior Income Tax Accountant will be responsible for various aspects of UK and Foreign tax compliance, tax accounting and transfer pricing reviews. This position offers good growth opportunities and work/life balance with a Fortune 500 company.
- Preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidated tax provision.
- Perform and review monthly and quarterly account analysis
Opportunity for a Technical Project Manager, with a background in Technical and Packaging, to join a rapidly growing FMCG business based in West London. Candidates must have experience in Project Management of FMCG food projects from concept through to commercialisation with a technical background- clear understanding of packaging, labelling and compliance.
- Market leading FMCG business
- Must have packaging and technical experience in project management