I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to join and lead an AIF Compliance Advisory team in a leading Investment Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad private side alternatives knowledge and be a an accomplished senior compliance professional.
- AIF Compliance Advisory Director
- buy side compliance
Driving and embedding Risk Management, Compliance, Information Security & Data Privacy in a high growth business, reporting to the CFO.
- Permanent Risk Manager position for a double digit growth, dynamic company
- Varied role with the opportunity to carve your own career path
I'm working on a great generalist compliance position for a Senior Compliance Manager. This position will have great breadth, looking at regulatory change and horizon scanning amongst working with the rest of function, managing a small team of 2. This role requires solid experience in COBS, CASS and MIFID II. There is also great scope for working flexibly at the firm.
- Compliance generalist role with management responsibilty
- Great flexible working scheme
This Risk Manager- Compliance and Information Security role is based in London, it is a broad role that reports in to the Head of Risk and Compliance and the CISO.
- A broad Risk & Compliance role covering information security and data protection
- Clear opportunities to progress in this market leading, international business
- To provide advice and guidance to the EMEA region on financial and trade sanctions, the expectations of regulators and the design and operation of the sanctions compliance program, by which the EMEA region mitigates sanctions risk
- To oversee the day to day running of the EMEA Sanctions Advisory and Controls and Investigations functions.
- sanctions expert
- financial crime
Reporting to the Head of Surveillance, based in London, the Trade Surveillance Vice President role will be responsible for completing allocated surveillance tasks defined under the firm's Surveillance Monitoring Plan ('SMP').
- An excellent opportunity within a well established banking firm
- A competitive salary offering
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt, therefore knowledge of bot BAFIN and FCA regulator is essential.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- BAFIN regulator experience
The responsibilities for this role are the delivery of the UK statutory accounts, quarterly consolidated shareholder reporting and bank compliance reporting for the group. The role will also oversee the audit process.
- PE backed Renewables Business
- Newly created position
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly in the City of London office. This person will lead on building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
To be the lead Tax Representative managing a small team of 2
Responsible for all Corporate Tax Compliance & Advisory for the business and subsequent subsidiaries
- Senior Interim long term Tax Opportunity
- Full benefits and completion bonus
SVP Financial Controller - Global Asset Management
Hybrid nature of role - mixed across statutory and planning/decision support:
- Consolidation, GAAP accounting and audits, Financial control month-end/year-end processes management, Treasury management
- Financial planning, reporting and decision support
- Regulatory and tax compliance/reporting, CLO's - Accounting/Financing/Structuring
- Great global brand with innovative investments strategies - best-in-class
- Hybrid nature of role - mixed across statutory and planning/decision support
New and interesting Risk Management role including Credit, Compliance, and wider Risk management for a London banking client.
- Large banking organisation hring a VP level Risk Manager role with focus on
- enterprise risk aspects inc Credit and Holistic risk.
IoT Solutions Architect needed for a Project to Collaborate with other architects and SMEs to develop an IoT and Robotics technical reference model. You will be required to lead on vendor technology reviews and make recommendations to the appropriate design authority. Defining solution architectures and ensure compliance throughout project implementation.
- IoT Solutions Architect
- 6 Month contract
This role will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. Will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Top 10 client - Accountancy firm
- Real Estate Tax Manager