My client a leading UK Investment Management firm are recruiting for a Compliance Analyst to join their growing team based in London.
- Growing Compliance Team
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Analyst. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
The Legal team is looking for a Junior lawyer/Paralegal to assist the Head of Legal Affairs in ensuring that my client complies with both its donor compliance requirements and internal corporate policies.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a temporary role?
Allsop LLP are looking to find a commercial Risk & Compliance professional to ensure AML compliance and to drive a risk-aware culture.
- Opportunity to develop a new function as part of an agile, commercial business
- Managing Risk, Compliance and AML in a leading property consultancy
Interim cover for the Head of Compliance and Financial Crime. This role will have a specific focus across the Senior Managers Regime as well as Financial Crime.
- Broad stakeholder engagement
- Employee centric corporate structure
To provide day to day Compliance advisory services to the Investment Banking Division of the client.
- Excellent Career development opportunity
- Work as part of a dynamic team
As the Financial Crime Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with our clients KYC policy as well as the UK FCC legislation.
- Brilliant new opportunity to join a highly regarded multinational bank
- and financial services coporation.
Amazing opportunity for a risk and compliance lawyer to join a great team at a reputable legal practice based in London.
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Risk & Compliance a Lawyer
- Top City Firm Recruiting into their Risk Team
Our client a leading global Investment Management firm are currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Associate to join their London based team.
- Growing Team
- Challenging environment to progress your career
I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
My client is composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and helping them make more informed decisions. As a Client Protection Associate, you will be joining a high-performing global team that works closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest compliance standards while enabling fast-growing commercial success.
- 2 years + legal compliance experience?
- Looking for a permanent role?
Our client a leading global financial services are recruiting for a Compliance Officer - AVP to join their growing team.
- Growing compliance team
- Generalist role
Excellent opportunity for a broad compliance professional to join the legal team of a private equity backed property business in London as Compliance Manager - Property.
- New Compliance Manager role at a leading Property business
A new role with one of our clients in the insurance industry. This role will be focused in the second line, covering compliance advisory and conduct.
- Broad second line advisory role
- Based in London
Reporting to the Senior Compliance Manager within the Corporate Compliance function based in UK, the role holder will be the primary subject matter expert for our Branch activities and associated regulatory requirements, providing subject matter expertise to the first line of defence on the application of local and EU regulation.
- UK Compliance Manager
- Growing payments firm
This is the Head of Compliance for the UK in a mid sized investment bank, this individual will be the primary point of contact for the FCA and PRA and coordinate on all regulatory inspections.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
This is a Junior to Mid-Level Legal Counsel role for a lawyer with Governance and Regulatory Compliance expertise and experience.
- In house role for a lawyer with Governance and Regulatory Compliance expertise
- Junior to Mid-Level role with a globally recognised and ranked University
The Senior Compliance Officer role is a a regulatory compliance role, reporting to the Head of Compliance, for a Financial Services firm.
Really interesting opportunity for a Compliance Officer, who is looking to move into a more senior and autonomous role in a growing investment management firm. The role is varied, spanning both compliance and legal responsibilities but with the core focus on compliance.
- Excellent new opportunity as a Senior Compliance Officer, for a London
- based Investment Management firm .
The Senior Compliance Advisory Associate will be responsible for advising front office desks, operations and other members of the Compliance Department to help ensure the firm meets its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Senior Compliance Advisory Associate
- Excellent opportunities for progress and development
This is a new role in a growing private equity firm looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer.
- Excellent new role with a small Private Equity firm in London who are seeking
- a Senior Compliance Officer
Our client a global Insurance Group are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their UK team. The Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firm is compliant with its relevant regulatory and legislative obligations. The role involves providing strategic guidance and technical support to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
- Growing Team
- Risk and Compliance Manager
This is a Head of Compliance and MLRO position for a small foreign bank's UK subsidiary.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- banking experience
This is a senior position, a Head of Compliance and MLRO for a trade Finance business; the ideal candidate will have a Front office background coupled with compliance expertises.
- trade finance
- compliance knowledge
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
This is a start up firm in London with a presence in Australia and Asia, this is a crucial Head of Compliance & MLRO hire to help the business get established and obtain the EMI licence.
- experience getting an EMI licence
- compliance experience
London Big 4 Accountancy firm - Flexible working arrangments if required or wanted.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Big 4
Covering Risk Management, Governance, Compliance and ESG reporting in a newly created role for a commercial, fast-paced Real Estate Company
- Opportunity to work with the Head of Risk in newly created role
- Broad role covering risk, compliance, governance & ESG
As the Head of Sourcing, Garment Technology and Supplier Compliance, you will lead and implement Compliance and Technical quality assurance for the Brand.
Review Suppliers performance and product quality, supporting and finding new sources as required.
Support the strategic planning of business growth and progression of the sustainability agenda maintaining strong supplier relationships. Manages and develops the Technical team.
- Flexible working location, allowing you to work from home and the office.
- Leading the sustainability strategy for the brand
I'm working on a great generalist compliance position for a Senior Compliance Manager. This position will have great breadth, looking at regulatory change and horizon scanning amongst working with the rest of function, managing a small team of 2. This role requires solid experience in COBS, CASS and MIFID II. There is also great scope for working flexibly at the firm.
- Compliance generalist role with management responsibilty
- Great flexible working scheme
The client is looking for a procurement compliance officer to help the organisation deliver on legal, contractual and governance obligations and to support collaboration and liaison between industry partners.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation