The Compliance Manager role involves managing a team, whose purpose is to engage and deliver an effective compliance culture within the business, through the delivery of risk-based compliance monitoring, providing advice and guidance on issues and new products and ensuring that the business is operating in a compliant manner.
- A unique opportunity to quickly take up a key role with an ambitious business
- Working with a diverse and forward thinking team
Brilliant new role for an Asset Management firm based in London who are hiring a Compliance Officer.
This role will be ideal for a candidate from a Financial Services background in either Operations or generalist Compliance.
- Brilliant new role for a Compliance Officer for an Asset Manager in London
- This role offers a fantastic career in Compliance
This is a new role in a growing private equity firm looking to hire a Compliance Officer to report directly into the CCO.
- Excellent new role with a small Private Equity firm in London who are seeking
- a Compliance Officer
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Specialist. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
Amazing opportunity for a risk and compliance lawyer to join a great team at a reputable legal practice based in London.
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Risk & Compliance a Lawyer
- Top City Firm Recruiting into their Risk Team
I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
A leading private equity backed software business is looking for new compliance professionals to join their license compliance team. They are recruiting an Interim License Compliance - Software.
- A leading software business is looking for license compliance professional
- London or Remote
This is a group Head of Compliance role in a growing Fintech business. The successful candidate will be an experienced compliance officer looking for a fast paced role and to accelerate his/ her career.
- experience in payments/ fintech
- compliance officer
The Legal and Compliance Assistant reports to the Chief Legal Officer EMEA and will work within a cross company legal and compliance team, where the primary external business focus is towards contractors, agencies and clients. Responsible for the day-to-day management of employment and commercial contracts, the Legal and Compliance Assistant will ensure that these are compliant with local employment law and will provide technical legal support.
- Compliance and employment law experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
An integral compliance advisory role within one of the worlds largest savings and investment funds. This role would be perfectly suited to a generalist compliance officer with financial promotions experience, within a client money management business. (EG wealth manager, retail banking and pension funds) This role would also be ideal for someone who has experience in managing compliance issues around B2B issues.
- An integral role with one of the worlds largest investment funds
- Infinite growth and development platform
The successful incumbent will build the Enterprise Risk Framework to identify, assess, monitor and report on all material risks as well as implement a compliance framework. This individual will need team management experience, as the risk and compliance team total 15 heads.
- experience in enterprise risk and compliance
- experience of building frameworks
Our client a global Insurance Group are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their UK team. The Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firm is compliant with its relevant regulatory and legislative obligations. The role involves providing strategic guidance and technical support to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
- Growing Team
- Risk and Compliance Manager
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, this role has an international remit, supporting the business on all areas of corporate compliance, including anti-bribery and corruption and data protection. This role will suit someone coming from a pharmaceutical, life sciences or health care industry background.
- A broad Compliance Officer role in an International Life Sciences organisation
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, forming part of a new function
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to join and lead an AIF Compliance Advisory team in a leading Investment Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad private side alternatives knowledge and be a an accomplished senior compliance professional.
- AIF Compliance Advisory Director
- buy side compliance
A global FMCG giant is looking for a regulatory compliance specialist to join one of their health / food divisions in London.
- A global FMCG business is looking for an interim Food Compliance Specialist
- London/Remote for 6 months
The Interim Director of Property Compliance will need to lead and inspire the Asset Compliance team to achieve best possible standards from an Asset Compliance perspective, to keep residents, staff and contractors safe, meeting legislative requirements and protecting the organisation's reputation. You will develop and maintain frameworks and procedures and ensure that best practice is being met.
- To take the lead and inspire the Asset Compliance Team for the organisation
- And ensure that best in class standards are achieved across the department
Driving and embedding Risk Management, Compliance, Information Security & Data Privacy in a high growth business, reporting to the CFO.
- Permanent Risk Manager position for a double digit growth, dynamic company
- Varied role with the opportunity to carve your own career path
An impressive Reg Tech SaaS business, currently in scale up phase after securing funding are looking to develop the UK market further, offering an innovative plug and play compliance solution. This Business Development Manager role will be focused on developing new business and managing relationships within the Gaming sector. The successful candidate will have a background of KYC and compliance and ideally sold or worked within Gaming/Gambling.
- Opportunity to join an impressive Reg-tech scale up with great backing
- Looking for candidates with KYC, Compliance or Retail or Gaming backgrounds
My client offers flexible working arrangements to suit the needs of your lifestyle. They are recruiting a Corporate Tax Compliance Manager to join the team. You could be based from most UK cities with access to working remotely too.
- Flexible working contract - Part time, flexible hours, remote&office based
- Big 4 Corporate Tax Compliance Manager
The Risk and Compliance specialist will be a Manager in a team that is responsible for providing line 1 regulatory consultancy services to the business. This will involve review and challenge for a range of changes, from small business change (e.g. pricing, marketing and document changes) to larger changes (e.g. new products and customer journey changes.
- Specialist role
- Growing team in insurance industry
I'm working on a great generalist compliance position for a Senior Compliance Manager. This position will have great breadth, looking at regulatory change and horizon scanning amongst working with the rest of function, managing a small team of 2. This role requires solid experience in COBS, CASS and MIFID II. There is also great scope for working flexibly at the firm.
- Compliance generalist role with management responsibilty
- Great flexible working scheme
Support the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer in managing the day-to-day operation of Risk Management processes
- Diverse and friendly organisation
- Engage with senior stakeholders
Global transformation, technology, compliance
London top firm
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm
- Global Compliance Transformation
This Risk Manager- Compliance and Information Security role is based in London, it is a broad role that reports in to the Head of Risk and Compliance and the CISO.
- A broad Risk & Compliance role covering information security and data protection
- Clear opportunities to progress in this market leading, international business
Big 4 London Accountancy firm.
Flexible contracts for Corporate tax compliance senior manager
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm - Flexible working arrangements, part time / core hours
- Corporate Tax Compliance Senior Manager
- To provide advice and guidance to the EMEA region on financial and trade sanctions, the expectations of regulators and the design and operation of the sanctions compliance program, by which the EMEA region mitigates sanctions risk
- To oversee the day to day running of the EMEA Sanctions Advisory and Controls and Investigations functions.
- sanctions expert
- financial crime
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate with experience in business intake and conflicts at an international law firm!
- Amazing opportunity at a leading law firm
- Top tier law firm recruiting into their risk and compliance team
This large consultancy is looking for Assistant Managers and Managers to provide large corporate companies with assurance over a wide variety of topics, such as Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, waste, water, community investment, sustainable supply chains, health and safety (H&S), diversity, gender pay gap, responsible investing and other non-financial information.
- Provide sustainability assurance and advice to large corporate companies.
- Newly formed and fast growing team.
Working in a dedicated Ethics team of this large accountancy firm, you will ensure that the firm operates within a sound ethical environment, is up-to-date and protected in the areas of audit independence and other ethical matters, both in relation to the UK environment and internationally.
- Respond to ethical and independence queries and consultations.
- Large, growing accountancy firm.