This is a new role in a growing private equity firm looking to hire a Compliance Officer to report directly into the CCO.
- Excellent new role with a small Private Equity firm in London who are seeking
- a Compliance Officer
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Specialist. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
To lead the Compliance and Risk function in Jersey, performing the role of Compliance Officer and MLRO for a regulated businesses.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Channel Island experience
This is a group Head of Compliance role in a growing Fintech business. The successful candidate will be an experienced compliance officer looking for a fast paced role and to accelerate his/ her career.
- experience in payments/ fintech
- compliance officer
An integral compliance advisory role within one of the worlds largest savings and investment funds. This role would be perfectly suited to a generalist compliance officer with financial promotions experience, within a client money management business. (EG wealth manager, retail banking and pension funds) This role would also be ideal for someone who has experience in managing compliance issues around B2B issues.
- An integral role with one of the worlds largest investment funds
- Infinite growth and development platform
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to join and lead an AIF Compliance Advisory team in a leading Investment Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad private side alternatives knowledge and be a an accomplished senior compliance professional.
- AIF Compliance Advisory Director
- buy side compliance
The Risk and Compliance specialist will be a Manager in a team that is responsible for providing line 1 regulatory consultancy services to the business. This will involve review and challenge for a range of changes, from small business change (e.g. pricing, marketing and document changes) to larger changes (e.g. new products and customer journey changes.
- Specialist role
- Growing team in insurance industry
I'm working on a great generalist compliance position for a Senior Compliance Manager. This position will have great breadth, looking at regulatory change and horizon scanning amongst working with the rest of function, managing a small team of 2. This role requires solid experience in COBS, CASS and MIFID II. There is also great scope for working flexibly at the firm.
- Compliance generalist role with management responsibilty
- Great flexible working scheme
- To provide advice and guidance to the EMEA region on financial and trade sanctions, the expectations of regulators and the design and operation of the sanctions compliance program, by which the EMEA region mitigates sanctions risk
- To oversee the day to day running of the EMEA Sanctions Advisory and Controls and Investigations functions.
- sanctions expert
- financial crime
International law firm, based in the north of England, are looking to expand their in-house team with the hire of a Data Protection Lawyer.
- Magic Circle Law Firm
- Clear Progression
Reporting to the Head of Surveillance, based in London, the Trade Surveillance Vice President role will be responsible for completing allocated surveillance tasks defined under the firm's Surveillance Monitoring Plan ('SMP').
- An excellent opportunity within a well established banking firm
- A competitive salary offering
My client, a Financial Services firm that specialises in investment & wealth management amongst other services is seeking a pro-active, hands on Data Privacy Associate to work across the business as an SME in Data Protection. The ideal candidate will have worked in a medium sized enterprise and ideally have/be working towards qualifications in data protection.
- Based in City of London
- Working with a well recognised Financial Services firm
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt, therefore knowledge of bot BAFIN and FCA regulator is essential.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- BAFIN regulator experience
My client is a leading financial services firm who provide asset management services. They have several offices nationwide and are looking to appoint a CASS Manager in the North West of England (Cheshire).
- Nationally renowned asset management firm
- Manager level position
The Sanctions Analyst will be expected to establish and maintain policies, procedures, systems and controls to mitigate and effectively manage sanctions risk.
- My client is hiring a Sanctions Analyst for their growing team. Large
- international corporate and investment bank based in London.
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly in the City of London office. This person will lead on building processes to meet business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- My client is looking for a new Treasury Operations Manager to join their team
- This person must have a background in risk, finance, or treasury
A "work from home" opportunity for an experienced tax professional to provide advanced indirect tax compliance services to a portfolio of international clients. An opportunity to manage ongoing contractual relationships, as this role sits in the operations area of the business.
- 6-9 month contract role with a fast growing organisation
- Work from home opportunity with international engagement
This analyst role will hold a diverse range of activities, spanning working capital/ liquidity/FX/interest rate/balance sheet management, support for strategic Group projects, management information reporting, external stakeholder management and Compliance.
Key focus of this role is to offer much needed support to the CFO and Senior Analyst in the team.
- Brilliant entry level Corporate Finance role (end-to-end) exposure
- Direct engagement with an industry leading CFO and Management team
Reporting to the CRO, provide second line oversight on the bank's management of prudential risks; including capital, liquidity, market and interest rate risks. Support the bank's compliance with prudential regulatory requirements and assessment/reporting of enterprise wide risks
- experience in capital management, prudential, market risk, treasury
- second line risk
SVP Financial Controller - Global Asset Management
Hybrid nature of role - mixed across statutory and planning/decision support:
- Consolidation, GAAP accounting and audits, Financial control month-end/year-end processes management, Treasury management
- Financial planning, reporting and decision support
- Regulatory and tax compliance/reporting, CLO's - Accounting/Financing/Structuring
- Great global brand with innovative investments strategies - best-in-class
- Hybrid nature of role - mixed across statutory and planning/decision support
New and interesting Risk Management role including Credit, Compliance, and wider Risk management for a London banking client.
- Large banking organisation hring a VP level Risk Manager role with focus on
- enterprise risk aspects inc Credit and Holistic risk.
The Senior Credit Risk Analyst has responsibility for developing, maintaining and reporting on effective new business acquisition strategies (including scorecards, policy rules, affordability models) deliver optimal loss mitigation, business profitability, compliance with external rules (e.g. Regulation, Conduct Rules Principles of Reciprocity) and positive customer outcomes.
- Fantastic path for progession
- Fully Remote Working
To assist the Society Secretary and Director of Secretariat in delivering a professional service, advising on a broad range of matters to support the Board and Executive in meeting their duties, compliance obligations and objectives.
- Immediate start
- Remote working available
Provide expert independent advice to designated clients in compliance with relevant regulations and policies and values.
Delivery of a positive client service experience to ensure appropriate client outcomes, client journey and client communication Speed of response/turnaround time in accordance with service standards set out in procedures and clients kept appropriately appraised at all times
- Financial Planner
- Excellent Salary and Benefits