This is a fantastic position working with one of leading providers of housing in the South West.
- Lead the Risk and Governance strategy for the organisation
- Add significant value to the organistaion, its employees and customers
Urgent Requirement for an Information Governance Manager - NHS to join an NHS Trust and support on compliance matters in London.
- Excellent opportunity at a Public Sector Body as Information Governance Manager
The Procurement Manager will provide advice to the organisation on procurement procedures & contract management. Analysing expenditure data to monitor compliance with financial regulations, contract standing orders and EU procurement regulations. Undertaking procurement processes including writing and quality assurance of specs, advertising contract opportunities, analysis and evaluation of tenders and writing recommendations and contractual documents.
- Varied role across core indirect categories
- Flexible approach to remote working
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, this role will see you take the lead on both indirect tax compliance and the provision of tax advice to the businesses. You will gain exposure to both indirect tax compliance and advisory work.
- Belfast based
- Indirect Tax experience essential
The Procurement Manager will lead on all aspects of procurement & contract management. Responsible for developing procurement strategy and compliance with legislative processes and reporting.
- Expanding function within a public sector organisation
- True end to end procurement
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Interim Programme Director based in London within Public Sector and Government. To lead on a discovery phase project focused on digital enabled transformation, in compliance with GDS Service Standards and Technology Code of Practice.
- Exciting opportunity for an Interim Programme Director
- to support to us on a discovery phase of a digital transformation.