Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
Compliance Officer - North West England - Property and Housing
- Permanent Opportunity
- Forward thinking housing association based in The North West
The role of the Compliance Manager is to assist the Head of Compliance in the successful delivery of the firm's internal compliance and oversight program through routine monitoring of our retail partners and internal processes, whilst also providing compliance guidance and support to our retailer network.
- This is an exciting new opportunity to join a booming consumer credit firm as
- their Compliance Manager - based in Lancashire. Pls note 100% office based.
Accountable for leading facilities, compliance and civil management activities across the site. The job holder will be responsible for delivering CAPEX/Revenue projects in line with the job function, Site services, improving process performance and reducing costs where possible.
- Looking after site compliance and facilities
- Global company
Our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier, more productive lives and our people are key in achieving this. Our objective therefore is to create an environment where our people are empowered, motivated, strive for excellence & conduct themselves with integrity.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
The Customs Compliance Officer will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of customs, import & export compliance across all UK sites. The role demands close liaison with site personnel across various functions and provide guidance and support in the day to day activities.
- A great chance to join a global manufacturer with huge plans of growth
- Experience of global trade, import/export & compliance is required for this role
Top regional law firm are looking for a Compliance Manager, with previous legal experience, to act as Deputy COLP for the firm.
- Top Regional Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
To provide a full range of professional, technical services in relation to service, maintenance and planned works of fire safety and lift safety required to meet statutory and best practice Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Compliance obligations across the residential portfolio.
- Agile Flexible Working
- Career Progression & Qualifications
Interim Compliance Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- Interim opportunity with leading North West based housing provider
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended further
Interim Director Of Compliance - Property and Housing - North West England
- Interim opportunity with one of the largest housing providers in the North West
- 3 Month contract with view to further extension
My client is a leading financial services firm who provide asset management services. They have several offices nationwide and are looking to appoint a CASS Manager in the North West of England (Cheshire).
- Nationally renowned asset management firm
- Manager level position
To be responsible for the management of Transport operations of the business, including the monitoring of all procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Manage one of the most Prestigious Contracts based in the North West
- Large scale operation, customer facing position
The key duties of the role will revolve around ensuring compliance with internal procedures as well as targeted business improvement. The role will liaise directly with internal and external audit professionals as well as various internal departments that own financial processes and controls within the Company.
- Joined a Newly Created Internal Audit Manager Position
- Excellent Autonomy & Exposure to Senior Leadership Team
Reporting to the Site leader you will assist Business Leadership in delivering the HSE Annual Operating Plan (AOP), ensuring compliance and improving the safety culture across the facility and be a key member of the leadership team.
- Manage one of the most Prestigious brands based in the North West
- Large scale operation
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide an accounting and tax service for trust clients
- The role centres on the management of a portfolio of accounting and tax compliance cases and liaison with the client relationship manager as appropriate
- A rewarding opportunity in one of the UK's largest wealth management firms
- A development-led work place alongside a competitive benefits pack
The Internal Controls Lead will be tasked to manage the project to ensure that the Group complies with UK SOX. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, FTSE 100 Plc. The role will involve a 24-36 month project to scope the regime for the Group, implement the required procedures, perform controls testing and remediate any issues to ensure compliance.
- Build a Function in Preparation For UK SOX
- Join a FTSE 100 Business as a Senior Hire
An industry leading FMCG business in Manchester are currently looking for a Senior Indirect Tax Analyst to join their leading tax department. You will have a leading role in supporting the group's indirect tax function including both compliance and project advisory work.
- Opportunity to join an exciting business in Manchester
- Great career progression in one of the leading indirect tax teams
A fast growing online retail business in Manchester are looking for an In House Indirect Tax Manager to join on a 1-3 month contract.
Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will manage the compliance of all our Indirect Tax responsibilities in all relevant jurisdictions globally.
- Interim In House Indirect Tax Manager with a fast growth online retail business
- Flexible opportunity for someone to work on 3 month contract - remote working
A growing & reputable business in Manchester city centre is looking for an In House Tax Manager to be accountable for all areas of UK Tax compliance including corporate tax, VAT and indirect tax, PAYE, employment tax and R&D tax. Utilising your tax experience you will act as a business partner, proactively working with HMRC and the management team to ensure the company maintains efficient and low risk.
- Growing business with a reputable finance team in Manchester city centre
- Option for home working and flexible working available in the future