This role is offered by a leading, international automotive company in a business facing Compliance Advice position. The role takes overall responsibility for compliance advice for the UK entities, managing one.
- Opportunity to join a leading automotive business in a compliance advisory role
- Act as a key decision maker, managing one and heading up advice for 5 entities
The successful incumbent will build the Enterprise Risk Framework to identify, assess, monitor and report on all material risks as well as implement a compliance framework. This individual will need team management experience, as the risk and compliance team total 15 heads.
- experience in enterprise risk and compliance
- experience of building frameworks
Our client, a leading drinks producer, is looking for a high-calibre Risk & Compliance Manager to join their Assurance team.
The postholder will shape, develop and drive the right culture towards efficient and effective risk management and compliance with the company policies.
- A leading premium drinks brand
- Excellent culture + benefits
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Compliance Manager to join one of the largest Social Housing and Care providers in the East Midlands. 100% home based so it is not essential that the candidate is local to Derbyshire.
- Nationwide Role - Home Based
- One of the largest Housing Associations in the UK
The Procurement Compliance Manager will create an effective, controlled expenditure Procurement environment and through self- delivery and monitoring ensure adherence across the business and supplier base, where breaches are an exception.
- Lead role on all aspects of procurement compliance, process and policy
- Join an organisation that puts real value in procurement
An Essex based Privacy Compliance Manager role which requires full knowledge of GDPR and operational data protection compliance experience. This role has a European remit and will work with colleagues in the data protection team to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR and other relevant data protection laws.
- A broad Privacy Compliance Manager role with a reputable, international business
- European remit, covering both the manufacturing and financial services business
The UK & Ireland Tax Accountant will work in a tax team of three, reporting into the UK Tax Manager, and will provide tax compliance services across corporation tax, employment taxes and VAT within the UK region, thereby helping to maintain the Group's low risk status with HMRC
- An opportunity to work with one of the global leading technology firms
- A newly created role with opportunities to grow internally
Interim Compliance Manager - North West England - Property and Housing
- Interim opportunity with leading North West based housing provider
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended further
My client is looking for a compliance manager to cover a stock of 10,000 properties.
- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Development Opportunities
Our client a global Insurance Group are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their UK team. The Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the firm is compliant with its relevant regulatory and legislative obligations. The role involves providing strategic guidance and technical support to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
- Growing Team
- Risk and Compliance Manager
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a customs compliance manager for our client in Hayes, Middlesex.
- Option for remote working
- True global leader within their sector
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, this role has an international remit, supporting the business on all areas of corporate compliance, including anti-bribery and corruption and data protection. This role will suit someone coming from a pharmaceutical, life sciences or health care industry background.
- A broad Compliance Officer role in an International Life Sciences organisation
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, forming part of a new function
We are currently recruiting for a Quality and Compliance Manager for one of our clients in the Edinburgh/Dunfermline area who specialise in the manufacturer of medical devices.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent Career Potential
A unique opportunity to join a large FMCG Packaging business. This role is the perfect for making your mark, improving systems processes and creating a proactive and pragmatic culture.
- A large business with sites and partnerships throughout the world
- A great opportunity to progress within the group
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
Take lead on all compliance issues across the portfolio, mainly gas, solid fuel, electrical, lifts, fire safety, water hygiene and asbestos.
- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Remote Working Possible
My client is looking to appoint a compliance specialist to join the recently created Compliance Team within the legal function. The role will assist the Chief Compliance Officer and other members of the Legal and Risk Team in developing and operating an international legal compliance programme across business operations.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
I am actively looking to engage a Senior Customs Compliance Supervisor for an exciting role with a high-end manufacturer in Leeds!
- A customs compliance expert required for a supervisory opportunity...
- High-end electronics manufacturer in Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to join and lead an AIF Compliance Advisory team in a leading Investment Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad private side alternatives knowledge and be a an accomplished senior compliance professional.
- AIF Compliance Advisory Director
- buy side compliance
A global FMCG giant is looking for a regulatory compliance specialist to join one of their health / food divisions in London.
- A global FMCG business is looking for an interim Food Compliance Specialist
- London/Remote for 6 months
I am actively looking to engage a Freight Customs Compliance Manager for a fast-paced opportunity in the Leicestershire area! You will be an expert in air & road freight customs compliance!
- An exicting opportunity for an expert in air & road freight customs compliance..
- Excellent potential to progress to a directorship level in the Coventry area..
Interim Director Of Compliance - Property and Housing - North West England
- Interim opportunity with one of the largest housing providers in the North West
- 3 Month contract with view to further extension
The Interim Director of Property Compliance will need to lead and inspire the Asset Compliance team to achieve best possible standards from an Asset Compliance perspective, to keep residents, staff and contractors safe, meeting legislative requirements and protecting the organisation's reputation. You will develop and maintain frameworks and procedures and ensure that best practice is being met.
- To take the lead and inspire the Asset Compliance Team for the organisation
- And ensure that best in class standards are achieved across the department
Due to the expected introduction of regulations in the UK that are similar to a Sarbanes Oxley framework, the need has arisen for an implementation lead to get my clients SOX ready through the assessment of risks, implementation of a control framework and ensuring the organisation structure and culture is in place to support this.
- This is potentially a 12 months+ contract
- My client are based in the South West
The Group VAT Team manages the VAT and associated compliance for our group companies in Europe, whilst working with stakeholders across the business.
- Run the day to day operations of the VAT Compliance team
- Assist the Senior Group VAT Manager with Adhoc advisory projects
Driving and embedding Risk Management, Compliance, Information Security & Data Privacy in a high growth business, reporting to the CFO.
- Permanent Risk Manager position for a double digit growth, dynamic company
- Varied role with the opportunity to carve your own career path
Our client is looking for a high-calibre accountant to join the Finance team as a Financial Reporting Accountant.
- Key role within the finance department
- Healthcare & life sciences sector
An impressive Reg Tech SaaS business, currently in scale up phase after securing funding are looking to develop the UK market further, offering an innovative plug and play compliance solution. This Business Development Manager role will be focused on developing new business and managing relationships within the Gaming sector. The successful candidate will have a background of KYC and compliance and ideally sold or worked within Gaming/Gambling.
- Opportunity to join an impressive Reg-tech scale up with great backing
- Looking for candidates with KYC, Compliance or Retail or Gaming backgrounds
My client offers flexible working arrangements to suit the needs of your lifestyle. They are recruiting a Corporate Tax Compliance Manager to join the team. You could be based from most UK cities with access to working remotely too.
- Flexible working contract - Part time, flexible hours, remote&office based
- Big 4 Corporate Tax Compliance Manager
The Risk and Compliance specialist will be a Manager in a team that is responsible for providing line 1 regulatory consultancy services to the business. This will involve review and challenge for a range of changes, from small business change (e.g. pricing, marketing and document changes) to larger changes (e.g. new products and customer journey changes.
- Specialist role
- Growing team in insurance industry