The role of group internal controls and compliance manager is to maintain and develop the quality of the internal control environment across the group.
- global business
- great team and lots of progression
Big 4 London Accountancy firm
Global Compliance and reporting - FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm - Flexible working arrangements FT/PT
- Global Compliance and reporting - FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies
The client is looking for a procurement compliance officer to help the organisation deliver on legal, contractual and governance obligations and to support collaboration and liaison between industry partners.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
Our client a leading Global International Bank whose focus in the UK is centred around Global Banking and Markets are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager - Corporate Functions Oversight to join their London based team.
- Growing compliance function
- Opportunity to build the corporate functions oversight function within the bank
As the IT Security and Compliance Manager, you will be the leader of IT Compliance & Cyber Security Team, reporting directly to Head of Technology and Information, taking key part in the transformation programme to ensure the Cyber & Information security fulfilment and the growth of the security function and strategies.
- stable business, excellent pension scheme
- drive change and lead a growing team
A highly regarded firm of chartered accountants is searching for a Personal Tax Compliance Manager / Senior Manager to join them, based in Bristol. You will join as a key addition to this firms successful tax department with opportunity to carve a career within in a successful firm focused on managing the delivering of personal tax compliance to a wide ranging client base.
- Personal Tax Manager to join a growing accountancy practice based in Bristol
- Key managerial addition focused on compliance delivery.
This is a key 2nd Line of Defence role reporting into the Head of Regulatory Conduct. This role is responsible for reviewing and challenging the activities of the Group's businesses to ensure that they effectively manage as "Risk Owners" the Regulatory Conduct and Financial Crime Compliance risks arising from the conduct of their activities.
- compliance policy experience
- can relocate to Jersey
FM Asset & Compliance manager across an Estate or properties, leading a team of site/area FM's and reporting directly to the Head, with growth prospects standing in for them whilst away or on other areas.
Requires experience in ISO55001
- Fantastic role as No2 to the Head of Property with great growth prospects
- A role with autonomy, flexi working patterns and line management responsibility
This role will manage a large team and network internationally to successfully deliver accurate consolidated results as well as overseeing the data and compliance team.
- Join a prestige business as Senior Manager - Accounting, Reporting & Compliance
- This key role will bring great responsibility and power to influence
A permanent opportunity to join a growing Fire Risk and Compliance team, advising on and holding responsibility for identifying fire hazards and risks across domestic properties.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a reputable and continuously growing business.
This is an amazing opportunity for a compliance manager looking for their next step up in their career, or an existing law firm practice director seeking a new challenge.
- Amazing Opportunity for a Practice Director
- Unique Law Firm Recruiting Compliance Manager
This amazing new opportunity is for a driven Senior Operational Risk Analyst who is looking for their next challenge and a chance to work at a reputable financial institution.
- Great New Opportunity for Senior Risk Analyst
- Large Financial Services Provider Recruiting into their Risk Team
Elite UK law firm, looking to grow their internal compliance function with the hire of a Compliance Analyst, to assist with responsibilities related to AML and conflicts.
- Elite UK Law Firm
- Great Career Progression
This exciting new opportunity is for a Senior Risk & Compliance specialist looking to take on their next challenge and run the risk team at a successful legal practice in Leeds.
- Amazing Opportunity for a Senior Risk & Compliance Professional
- Law Firm Recruiting Head of Risk
A Global law firm are looking to bring in an influx of individuals to work within their in-house Risk and Compliance team, specifically handling issues related to Conflicts and AML.
- Global Law Firm
- Great Junior Level Role
Opportunity with a regulatory background in food manufacturing across multiple geographies to join the team and become part of this growing organisation.
- Expanding FMCG business
- Excellent team culture
Corporate Governance Director to develop and deliver the Authority's corporate governance framework in line with the applicable Saudi Governance Regulations.
- Exciting role with a Governmental entity, Saudi Vision 2030 project
- Start-up Governmental entity commissioned by the Royal Decree
This role is for a risk analyst looking to join a well established team and a large financial services institution.
- Amazing Opportunity for Risk Analyst
- Top Financial Institution Growing Risk Department
As the Surveillance Executive the primary purpose of the role is to help implement the Compliance Monitoring and Surveillance Plan by undertaking surveillance tasks and ensuring that any actions arising from the tasks are implemented appropriately in a timely manner.
- A excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded asset management firm
- to support the Deputy Head of Compliance as a Surveillance Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior to mid AML Lawyer to join a top city practice.
- Great New Opportunity for an AML Lawyer
- Top US Law Firm Recruiting into their London Risk Team
Support the Financial Crime team in ensuring appropriate support and challenge is provided to the business in ensuring that any regulatory risks are raised and managed accordingly.
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded international bank.
- Hands on team.
The EMEA Deputy Head of Sanctions Controls and Investigations - VP will provide support to and deputise for the Head of EMEA Sanctions Controls and Investigations in managing and overseeing the EMEA Sanctions Controls and Investigations function.
- Growing Team
- Excellent Opportunity to deputise to Head of Sanctions Controls
The Quality Assurance Senior Analyst - AML who will be based in London will be responsible for performing Quality Assurance( QA) assessments as per the 1st Line Testing Program based on the QA Program and in compliance with relevant governing regulations, policies and procedures.
- Growing Team
- Investment Bank growing in London
This is a newly created Head of Financial Crime Compliance for a high growth crypto and payments business. The ideal candidate will come from a Fintech, Payments or Crypto background and have strong financial crime knowledge, and AML regulation knowledge.
- financial crime experience
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- compliance advisory
To ensure compliance with various aspects of the KYC as well as the UK FEC policies.
- Broad stakeholder engagement
- Excellent career development
Management and administration of SMCR documentation relevant to our clients regime.
- Broad range of stakeholder engagement
- Huge growth and development opportunity
A fantastic new opportunity to work within a hands-on financial crime team, looking at a new international digital banking business.
- Brilliant opportunity to work in a hands-on team.
- Working within a digital banking sphere.
Working as a KYC Analyst in a Senior Manager position, providing end-to-end KYC expertise.
- Great opportunity to work in an international investment bank within
- a KYC Analyst position.
Remediation and administration of CASS risk and controls, within a UK based international Asset Management firm.
- Opportunity with one of the worlds most well established Asset Managers
- Broad role with experience across multiple operations