Compliance Manager will be an integral part of the firm in managing the firm's risks and its compliance obligations.
- London's top law firm
- Exciting Opportunity for a Compliance Supervisor
Exciting Opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join top global Law Firm. Role will be based in Firm's Newcastle upon Tyne Hub.
- One of the world's largest International Law Firms
- Exciting Opportunity to join Risk and Compliance world
We require a Fundraising Compliance Manager to lead the monitoring and reporting of our fundraising activities, as well as supporting our wider compliance work.
This role is vital to deliver and demonstrate both our, and our suppliers', compliance to our regulators, including the Fundraising Regulator, HMRC, PCI-SSC, Gambling Commission, Phone-paid Services Authority and the BACS Regulator.
- Fundraising Compliance Manager required for a UK based Global Charity
- This role also has the potential to expand into other areas of compliance.
Unique opportunity for a Senior Compliance Officer to join leading International Law Firm in the City of London.
- Unique Opportunity for a Senior Compliance Officer
- Top International Law Firm in the City of London
As the Content Compliance Manager, you will report directly into the Senior Legal Counsel based in London and work closely with the General Counsel and Legal, Client Protection and Content teams as well as other stakeholders across the business.
- Looking for your next compliance role?
- Interested in joining a global legal team?
Excellent broad compliance position within a rapidly growing start up based in Warwickshire.
- Privacy focused compliance manager required at start up
- Cutting edge technology
Brilliant opportunity for an AML Compliance Officer to join their legal team for a 12 month FTC. Role is with a leading International Law Firm in the City of London.
- Brilliant Opportunity for an AML Officer
- Leading International Law Firm
Fantastic opportunity for a Legal & Compliance Professional to join an international cosmetics business based in Surrey.
- Excellent Broad Legal & Compliance Role with leading Cosmetics Firm
To provide support, advice, and training to the my client, its clients and suppliers with regard to the processing and safeguarding of personal data across the group. This includes assistance with incidents and responses.
- Data protection experience looking to take the next step?
- Experience supporting a data protection officer?
The UK's largest luxury beauty brand distributor is recruiting for a Compliance Lead - Beauty & Fragrances to join their team in Surrey.
- Excellent role for a compliance professional to lead a compliance function
Help to provide high-quality and efficient paralegal support and capability to the Legal and Compliance team. Ensure the smooth running of their offices, working in conjunction with Finance, HR, IT and the COO.
- A brilliant opportunity to join a small legal team offering support and exposure
- Hugely varied, multi-jurisdictional paralegal role in a global organisation
To manage governance and compliance activities to ensure that meets its statutory obligations and acts within established policies. Providing; effective advice and support to staff and members, consistent and effective governance and compliance policies and meetings management services.
- Immediately available with governance and/or compliance experience?
- Looking for a temp contract that could be extended?
To manage all areas of UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) compliance relating to prospective and current pupils.
- Compliance experience and looking to take the next step?
- Worked in the education sector doing a compliance role?
A new regional role supporting a cluster of subsidiaries headquartered in the UK and with operations in the UK, France, Poland, Turkey and India. The role covers a broad scope of legal and compliance areas, including laws, regulations, group policies and internal procedures.
- Great opportunity to work with a growing global manufacturing business
- Autonomy, development and a great work life balance
Assist the Legal team in various legal capacities. Advising on a broad range of legal, regulatory & compliance matters including preparing & negotiating contracts, advising on legal risks and opportunities, carrying out legal training and assisting in company secretarial support.
- Are you a Corporate Paralegal with c. 6-12 months in Practice or In-house?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career and progress in-house?
Provide expert legal advice and service in the UK, Germany and 10 other countries of operation, ensuring legal
compliance, limiting risk exposure and contributing to the development of the business through managing the legal
processes in a broad range of matters.
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced international environment
- A broad commercial role with high levels of autonomy
The GGC Operations team is effectively a legal operations team with wider application, supporting the Legal, Compliance and Governance teams. It is a relatively new team, small but mighty, to which collaboration both within GGC and outside the broader team is essentia
- Report Directly to the Head of Department in a 'Best in Class' Function
- Genuine Opportunity to Progress and be involved in Strategic Operations
Supporting the Director of Legal with the management and mitigation of legal risk across the business and ensuring legal compliance. Jointly responsible for the day to day performance of our outsourced legal services provider to over contractual requirements.
- An opportunity to play a significant part within a cohesive department
- Collaborative environment in a fast-paced and stretching environment
This role requires both proactive and reactive legal guidance and advice to stakeholders across the business on a wide range of legal and regulatory compliance matters covering: ecommerce platform regulations, competition law, consumer protection (ranging from advertising, consumer contracts, product liability and associated disputes), compliance with the FCA's SM&CR and Trading Standards related issues.
- Well-known retail business who are enhancing their ecommerce platform
- A family feel culture who offers a true work life balance
As Legal Counsel for the company, you will support and manage transnational, commercial and compliance requirements of the client, working closely with the General Counsel in all areas of the business.
- Opportunity to relocate to the Middle East
- Join world renowned Pharmaceutical name in exciting new Joint Venture
Due to expansion of the business, there is a need for the Head of Legal & Compliance to have further administrative and legal support within the legal & compliance team.
- Career Paralegals who want to build a career in-house in a supportive team.
- All the feels of a small company; backed by a global organisation. Best of both!
This global media agency group requires a Privacy Manager to join their global compliance function based in London supporting one of their seed agencies.
- A global Media Agency is looking for a Privacy Manager to join their London team
- Global Agency
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be in charge of local legal issues, procurement, contracts, JV, HR/employment matters and ethics & compliance.
- Local legal issues, contracts & procurement, government/joint venture relations
- Role based in Bata
This role will principally focus on product business operations. As a growing and evolving business area, the regulatory and legal compliance needs are increasingly diverse and complex. You will be the main point of contact for and proactively engage with the European Office Legal team ("EO Legal") to get timely legal advice and support. You will also work closely with the PM team members in the UK and EU.
- My client is seeking a Business Affairs Legal Manager to join their small team
- This is a permanent role, based in central London and embracing hybrid working
My client is seeking to recruit a Paralegal to work within their busy team. The overall purpose of this role is to provide accurate, timely, efficient and professional support to the team as well as undertaking routine and transactional fee-earning activities. This will enable the team to ensure they operate within compliance standards and produce excellent Customer Service whilst maximising the opportunity to conduct fee earning work at the right level.
- Market leading firm of solicitors
- Benefit package