Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
Join a business offering corporate car leasing in a Sales Compliance Specialist role, this role covers monitoring and compliance assurance, focused on the company's outsourced providers. This role will see the successful candidate join an established Sales , Operations and Compliance team, overseeing one Compliance Analyst who will support this role.
- Join a car leasing and mobility business, owned by a successful automotive group
- Oversee one individual and cover compliance for outsourced providers
Amazing opportunity for a risk and compliance lawyer to join a great team at a reputable legal practice based in London.
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Risk & Compliance a Lawyer
- Top City Firm Recruiting into their Risk Team
Top regional law firm are looking for a Compliance Manager, with previous legal experience, to act as Deputy COLP for the firm.
- Top Regional Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
The Legal and Compliance Assistant reports to the Chief Legal Officer EMEA and will work within a cross company legal and compliance team, where the primary external business focus is towards contractors, agencies and clients. Responsible for the day-to-day management of employment and commercial contracts, the Legal and Compliance Assistant will ensure that these are compliant with local employment law and will provide technical legal support.
- Compliance and employment law experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Top UK Law firm are looking for a Compliance Manager to supervise the current New Business Intake team.
- Top UK Law Firm
- Great Progression and Salary
My client offers flexible working arrangements to suit the needs of your lifestyle. They are recruiting a Corporate Tax Compliance Manager to join the team. You could be based from most UK cities with access to working remotely too.
- Flexible working contract - Part time, flexible hours, remote&office based
- Big 4 Corporate Tax Compliance Manager
As part of a natural coming-of-age of the procurement function, a new role has arisen for a supply chain compliance and governance manager to help lead the procurement strategy for our client. You will work with existing and new suppliers to ensure the highest levels of compliance and using governance as an opportunity to add value.
- Exciting new governance role
- Pivotal new role within a maturing procurement function
A leading firm of chartered accountants based in Yeovil is searching for a mixed tax, compliance and advisory focused professional to join them. The firm is seeking a Mixed Tax, Compliance and Advisory Manager mouldable around the right individual's career experience and background. The role provides excellent progression potential for the right tax focused professional looking to take their career to the next level.
- Tax Manager to join a leading Yeovil based chartered accountancy practice
- Mixed tax compliance and advisory focused role with career progression.
Top UK regional law firm are looking to expand their risk and compliance capabilities with the hire of a Junior Risk and Compliance Analyst. Ideal for someone who is looking to take their first steps into a career in risk and compliance, and would look at someone to work flexibly/remotely!
- UK Law Firm
- Great Progression
Global transformation, technology, compliance
London top firm
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm
- Global Compliance Transformation
This Risk Manager- Compliance and Information Security role is based in London, it is a broad role that reports in to the Head of Risk and Compliance and the CISO.
- A broad Risk & Compliance role covering information security and data protection
- Clear opportunities to progress in this market leading, international business
A highly regarded firm of chartered accountants is searching for a Personal Tax Compliance Manager / Senior Manager to join them, based in Bristol. You will join as a key addition to this firms successful tax department with opportunity to carve a career within in a successful firm focused on managing the delivering of personal tax compliance to a wide ranging client base.
- Personal Tax Manager to join a growing accountancy practice based in Bristol
- Key managerial addition focused on compliance delivery.
Big 4 London Accountancy firm.
Flexible contracts for Corporate tax compliance senior manager
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm - Flexible working arrangements, part time / core hours
- Corporate Tax Compliance Senior Manager
A Global law firm are looking to bring in an influx of individuals to work within their in-house Risk and Compliance team, specifically handling issues related to Conflicts and AML.
- Global Law Firm
- Great Junior Level Role
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate with experience in business intake and conflicts at an international law firm!
- Amazing opportunity at a leading law firm
- Top tier law firm recruiting into their risk and compliance team
International law firm, based in the north of England, are looking to expand their in-house team with the hire of a Data Protection Lawyer.
- Magic Circle Law Firm
- Clear Progression
This large consultancy is looking for Assistant Managers and Managers to provide large corporate companies with assurance over a wide variety of topics, such as Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, waste, water, community investment, sustainable supply chains, health and safety (H&S), diversity, gender pay gap, responsible investing and other non-financial information.
- Provide sustainability assurance and advice to large corporate companies.
- Newly formed and fast growing team.
Working in a dedicated Ethics team of this large accountancy firm, you will ensure that the firm operates within a sound ethical environment, is up-to-date and protected in the areas of audit independence and other ethical matters, both in relation to the UK environment and internationally.
- Respond to ethical and independence queries and consultations.
- Large, growing accountancy firm.
Do you love tax and are you looking for an opportunity where you can really thrive at work and make a difference to clients? If so, and if you have already worked in a practice, have a strong background in personal and corporate tax and ideally are ATT qualified, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Supervisor and an Adviser to join our tax compliance team.
- Inspire are Accounting Excellence's Medium Firm of the Year 2020.
- You will be part of an awesome, motivated team, focused on client delight.
Big 4 London - Global Compliance & transformation
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm - London
- Tax Assistant Manager - Global Compliance & Transformation Technical
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Financial Crime and Sanctions Lawyer looking for a contract role with a legal practice in London.
- Great Contract Opportunity for a Financial Crime and Sanctions Lawyer
- Top International Firm Recruiting into their Risk Team
To provide a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client.
- Are looking for a positive worklife balance?
- Work with a local Wiltshire practice.
A growing and leading accountancy practice, based in Bristol is searching for a Personal Tax Manager to join their highly regarded tax team. You will fully manage the provision of compliance and planning to a large portfolio. The role and firm provides technical progression and career development potential as a key addition to this firms growing tax department.
- Personal Tax Manager, to join a leading Bristol acounting firm.
- Key hire, managing a large portfolio and full delivery of compliance & planning
The key duties of the role will revolve around ensuring compliance with internal procedures as well as targeted business improvement. The role will liaise directly with internal and external audit professionals as well as various internal departments that own financial processes and controls within the Company.
- Joined a Newly Created Internal Audit Manager Position
- Excellent Autonomy & Exposure to Senior Leadership Team
A fast growing firm of chartered accountants is searching for a Mixed Tax Senior Manager to join them, based in Bridgwater. You will join as a key addition leading the development of their tax department and service offering with opportunity to carve a career within in a successful firm managing the delivering of tax compliance and planning services to a wide ranging client base.
- Mixed Tax Senior Manager to join a growing firm of accountants in Bridgwater
- Key influential hire within a highly successful team with quality client work
This is a newly created role to support operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa. In this broad role you will play an integral part in ensuring accuracy, compliance and strategy for the business in the regions.
- A newly created role with excellent growth opportunities
- Flexible working
A highly regarded firm of chartered accountants based in Taunton is looking for a Business Services and/or, Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate Manager to join their team as a key addition and hire. Whilst the role will focus on the delivery of Personal tax compliance, planning, Trusts and Probate work, there will also be potential for wider involvement in accounts/VAT and other areas for those seeking a varied role.
- Key Managerial addition to join a leading Taunton firm of chartered accountants.
- Personal Tax/Trusts/Probate focused role, with scope for wider service delivery
A growing accountancy practice based in Plymouth is searching for a qualified, or part qualified/studying AAT, ACA, ACCA ATT, CTA Tax Assistant / Tax Senior to join their team in a role and firm providing progression and career development potential as key addition delivering mixed tax compliance services, combined with the opportunity to develop technically on tax planning and delivering wider services.
- Tax Asst / Senior to join a Plymouth chartered accountancy practice.
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer.
A highly regarded and growing accountancy practice, based in Exeter is searching for a qualified, or part qualified/studying ATT, CTA Personal Tax Assistant / Senior to join their team in a role and firm providing progression and career development potential as key addition delivering compliance services, combined with the opportunity to develop technically on tax planning and delivering wider services.
- Personal Tax Asst / Senior to join an Exeter chartered accountancy practice.
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer