- OldhamPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
We're looking for an outstanding Senior HR Advisor to work at our HR Service Centre in Greater Manchester. Reporting to the Employee Relations and Change Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with operational managers and colleagues to provide expert HR advice and support on a range of HR issues. The role will also involve supporting the ER and Change Manager with change activities, including TUPE transfers.
Specialist Employee Relations and Change Management Advisory role.
Opportunity to work for one of the North West's leading Non-Profit Organistaions
- BirminghamPermanent£44,000 - £48,000
Regional HR Business Partner will carry put a generalist HR role including ER as well as HR strategy and delivering a value-add service to your customer base.
Regional HR Business Partner
- City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
The HR Generalist and Mobility Specialist will be an integral leader at this growing Insurance firm with a global reach. Reporting into the HRD, this dually skilled individual will have generalist responsibilities and work independently on the global mobility of individuals moving to the newly established international/global offices.
Growing Insurance firm with a global reach, Reporting into the HRD
Diverse role incorporating both generalist exposure and mobility expertise
- OldhamTemporary£35,473 - £36,473
We are currently seeking a level 5 CIPD qualified HR professional to cover a 9 month FTC. The successful candidate will have a strong blend of ER and change management experience.
We require a level 5 CIPD qualifified HR Advisor for 9 mth FTC
A blend of Employee Relations and Chage Management experience is a must
- CambridgePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
An opportunity to join a market leader based in Cambridge as an HR Business Partner working closely with the senior leadership of the business on projects.
A HR Business Partner roel with no ER
Real project focus with lots of progression opportunities
- EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
An opportunity to join a team and an organisation that is growing within professional services. HR Generalist post with recruitment responsibilities too.
A great opportunity to join a growing team in Professional Services
Generalist role with recruitment elements and projects involved
As a regional HR Business Partner, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to devise and deliver the overarching organizational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Nationally recognised commercial business
Exciting and progressive role
- BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
As HR Business Partner you will lead on Employment Law issues and wider projects, delivering a first class service to your client group as part of a team. As Senior HR Advisor you will play a key role in building a high performance culture with strong engagement.
HR Business Partner
- OxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Working closely with the HR Director, this position is a commercially focussed client facing role that acts to develop the relationships already in place and build new ones.
HR Business Partner
CIPD Level 5-7
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a Regional HR Manager, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
High growth and commercial business
My client is a business that values it's people
- BirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £40,000
As the Senior HR Advisor you will play a key role on the HR team, delivering sound advice and support to the management team and department heads as well as driving forward specific initiatives related to talent, change and people development.
Junior HR Business Partner
A standalone operational business partner role at a site in South Manchester, supporting a brand new contract.
Ideally looking for a November start.
An exciting opportunity to work on a brand new arm of the business
A standalone role with autonomy
- NorthwichTemporary£38,000 - £45,000
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with the HR Director, SLT and SMT to devise and deliver the organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Exciting and fast-paced business
Exciting projects to get involved with
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a regional HR Manager, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Fantastic Head of HR to work with
An organisation that values it's people
- ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
Our client is seeking an interim HR Manager to cover a 5 month fixed-term maternity cover contract. There is flexibility surrounding the hours of work; this is a full-time or part-time role.
- West LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
This senior management role is responsible and accountable for HR Business Partnering services across the organisation. Reporting directly to HR Director, with line management for two HR Business Partners this role contributes within Company's senior leadership team.
Global FMCG Brand
Strateigc HR Lead
- City of LondonPermanent
To work with practice group leadership on the development and implementation of HR strategic and operational plans tailored to the needs of the specific designed practice groups, ensuring that any activities are approved/communicated and aligned to best practice; emerging trends; and firm wide strategic priorities
Well known, reputable Law firm
Strategic HR Business Partner
- SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
As a HR Business Partner you'll work with the supported business leadership team, under the direction of the Senior HR Business Partner to deliver the business aligned HR strategy and provide coaching and support to members of the supported leadership team.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional
- ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
As an interim HR Business Partner / Senior HR Advisor, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Leading organisation within its field
Potential to go permanent
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
The post holder serves as a consultant to management across the spectrum of HR issues. The successful People Partner acts as an employee champion and change agent, assessing the people impacts of the client area's goals, anticipating HR-related needs.
Strategic HR Business Partner
Change and Transofrmation lead
- ManchesterPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
As a regional Senior HR Business Partner, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to devise and deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Commercially astute and proud to engage it's and develop their employees
Potential to sucession into a more senior role
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Human Resources job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Human Resources jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
A guide to HR jobs
HR jobs we recruit for
- HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Manager
- HR Advisor
- HR Assistant
- PA and HR Administrator
- HR Director
- Regional HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
- Head of Human Resources
- Senior HR Assistant
- Regional HR Manager
- Junior HR Business Partner
- Recruitment Consultant
- Talent and Resourcing Manager
Key HR tasks
- Influencing, coaching and guiding management through employment law and employee relations matters then advising on best practice solutions.
- Managing employee sickness and absence policies and processes.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Supporting the management team in the identification and development of high potential candidates within the team.
- Working with managers to identify, develop and implement training, mentoring, and other development programs.
- Analysing, reporting and communicating key HR metrics to management.
- Checking and signing off monthly payroll within deadlines.
- Supporting the HR admin with keeping the HR database and employee records up to date.
- Conducting annual salary reviews for all employees and working with HR admin to ensure relevant paperwork is in place for confirmed salary reviews.
- Conducting salary benchmarking exercises through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive.