- WarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to devise and deliver the overarching organizational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
A business going through a period of change
Project based role
- ElyPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
Reporting to the Head of HR this role is responsible for delivering comprehensive and effective HR generalist solutions to the partnered client group aligned to the Operational and HR Agenda.
Competitive salary and benefits
Great opportunity to progress
- HatfieldPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
The HR Business Partner will work closelty with the HR Director to develop HR to really support this dynamic business as it continues to grow.
Opportunity for progression
As a regional HR Business Partner, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to devise and deliver the overarching organizational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Nationally recognised commercial business
Exciting and progressive role
- EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
An opportunity to join a team and an organisation that is growing within professional services. HR Generalist post with recruitment responsibilities too.
A great opportunity to join a growing team in Professional Services
Generalist role with recruitment elements and projects involved
- BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
As HR Business Partner you will lead on Employment Law issues and wider projects, delivering a first class service to your client group as part of a team. As Senior HR Advisor you will play a key role in building a high performance culture with strong engagement.
HR Business Partner
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a Regional HR Manager, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
High growth and commercial business
My client is a business that values it's people
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with the HR Director, SLT and SMT to devise and deliver the organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Growing and developing business
Commercially astute business
A standalone operational business partner role at a site in South Manchester, supporting a brand new contract.
Ideally looking for a November start.
An exciting opportunity to work on a brand new arm of the business
A standalone role with autonomy
- NorthwichTemporary£38,000 - £45,000
Exciting and fast-paced business
Exciting projects to get involved with
- StaffordshirePermanent£42,000 - £50,000
As HR Business Partner you will be a core member of the site leadership team, providing support to employees and managers.
You will ensure sustainable workplace relations and performance in close collaboration with the wider network.
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a regional HR Manager, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Fantastic Head of HR to work with
An organisation that values it's people
The HR Manager will be based in the manufacturing site and will look after all HR activity and a number of upcoming HR projects. The role will see the successful HR Manager work very closely with the senior leadership both on site and in head office.
Taking ownership of the development of HR for a large industrial site.
Working with a multi-national, business services PLC as a HR generalist
- North West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
As Senior HR business Partner your will be to provide a Proactive, strategic people service that fully supports the delivery of the location's business objectives and is aligned with the organisations and Divisional People Policies and relevant Divisional and location practices
Lead HR Business Partner role
Global market leader
- ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
Our client is seeking an interim HR Manager to cover a 5 month fixed-term maternity cover contract. There is flexibility surrounding the hours of work; this is a full-time or part-time role.
- SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
As a HR Business Partner you'll work with the supported business leadership team, under the direction of the Senior HR Business Partner to deliver the business aligned HR strategy and provide coaching and support to members of the supported leadership team.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional
- West YorkshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
There is also opportunity be involved in and lead on business projects within this role.
This role involves travel across the UK circa three times a week, however you will manage your own time and diary, therefore when you're not on the road this role will be based from home.
Care experience is essential
Regional role - homebased
Interim Junior HR Business Partner for 12 months, supporting a specific customer group and working with senior leaders.
This role offers autonomy and the opportunity to do a varied role in a fast paced environment, reporting to the HR Director.
Senior HR Advisor
Junior HR Business Partner
- ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £47,000
My client based in Reading are looking to successfully recruit a forward thinking and passionate Business Partner to join an already successful HR team. This individual will have to opportunity to grow within the role, continuing to build a more strategic HR function.
Oppotunity to join market leader in fast growing organisation
Real potential to grow within role
- ManchesterTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
As an interim HR Business Partner / Senior HR Advisor, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Leading organisation within its field
Potential to go permanent
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
The post holder serves as a consultant to management across the spectrum of HR issues. The successful People Partner acts as an employee champion and change agent, assessing the people impacts of the client area's goals, anticipating HR-related needs.
Strategic HR Business Partner
Change and Transofrmation lead
- ManchesterPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
As a regional Senior HR Business Partner, you will partner with the regional SLT and site SMT to devise and deliver the overarching organisational people strategy that is fit for purpose for specific client groups.
Commercially astute and proud to engage it's and develop their employees
Potential to sucession into a more senior role
My client seeks an immediately available Regional HR Business Partner to cover a 3 month period to manage projects and additional work load.
Exciting international business
Interesting change projects
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Human Resources job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Human Resources jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
A guide to HR jobs
HR jobs we recruit for
- HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Manager
- HR Advisor
- HR Assistant
- PA and HR Administrator
- HR Director
- Regional HR Business Partner
- Senior HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
- Head of Human Resources
- Senior HR Assistant
- Regional HR Manager
- Junior HR Business Partner
- Recruitment Consultant
- Talent and Resourcing Manager
Key HR tasks
- Influencing, coaching and guiding management through employment law and employee relations matters then advising on best practice solutions.
- Managing employee sickness and absence policies and processes.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Supporting the management team in the identification and development of high potential candidates within the team.
- Working with managers to identify, develop and implement training, mentoring, and other development programs.
- Analysing, reporting and communicating key HR metrics to management.
- Checking and signing off monthly payroll within deadlines.
- Supporting the HR admin with keeping the HR database and employee records up to date.
- Conducting annual salary reviews for all employees and working with HR admin to ensure relevant paperwork is in place for confirmed salary reviews.
- Conducting salary benchmarking exercises through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive.