The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
- Progressive SME with the choice of 100% remote working or a hybrid set up.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into FC, or to gain more exposure.
New Financial Controller position leading a key business unit for a growing Financial Services business launching new products to market.Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing relationships and a team of qualified accountant across your Business unit.
- New Financial Controller position for market leading business
- Technical Financial Controller, leading business unit and team
The Financial controller is responsible for the oversight of accurate and reliable month end management reporting, including the formal Group close of the ledger and Group reporting into our parent company. This role is also responsible for the timely preparation of the year end statutory accounts for the consolidated group, and the individual entities.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
Michael Page are currently working with a growing Fin-tech company who are looking for a Financial Controller on a Fixed term basis.
- Financial Controller Role
- Fin-tech Company
Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team.
Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO, you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the finance team.You will work closely with business departments to support the expansion of the business
- Group Financial Controller required for an expanding finance team
- Commodities trading firm with a direct line to the FD and CFO
The Group Financial Controller will be part of a team of 7. The role will have managerial responsibilities.
- 6 month contract at a competitive rate
- Pivotal role in a small team of 7
Fund Financial Controllers oversee the correct performance of the fund, its accounting and financial statements, and reporting of the fund, liaising wit the fund administrators, internal or external auditors and investors to ensure a correct and transparent assessment of the financial situation of the fund.
- 6 month contract at a competitive rate
- Pivotal role in a small team of 2
This is a broad role as a number 2 to the Global CFO where you will have scope to look after the full finance function as and when, not to mention growing with the business. The role will involve maintaining internal controls over financial reporting, presenting financial reports to the executive team, and overseeing the preparation of budgets.
- Self funded high growth fintech business
- Fast paced, senior role with opportunity to progress
This is a broad role reporting to the finance director and having a large scope over the finance function, which is growing with the business. The role will involve maintaining internal controls over financial reporting, presenting financial reports to the executive team, and overseeing the preparation of budgets - as well as assisting with strategic finance issues.
- Temporary 3 month role in a rapidly-expanding fintech firm
- London-based role with a competitive day rate
Financial Controller - Retail Bank / 9 mnth FTC
Statutory Reporting & Annual cycle, Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting, Tax, FP&A
- Lean Finance team with big profile-recognition & training by very senior players
- Hybrid ownership across Statutory/Annual, Reg, Tax, FP&A
As head of Investment Finance you will responsible for managing the front to back finance function
- Interesting role in large investment firm
- Multi-asset, global investment portfolio across public and private markets
The purpose of this role is to account for a complex and varied portfolio of clients and structures in conjunction with the Associate Director, Accounting.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- one of the best cultured business on the Southcoast
A newly created organisation building a high calibre finance team. Initially interim for a period of 6 months, but with permanent roles to fill there is scope for longer term permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
- A newly created organisation building a high calibre finance team
- Initially interim for a period of 6 months, but with permanent roles to fill
This is a broad role with a C-Suite reporting line and excellent growth potential.
- A brilliant opportunity to step into a broad, senior role
- Join this highly regarded, global investment manager
This is a stand alone Finance Manager role managing an outsourced finance team for a highly regarded asset manager.
- Highly autonomous role in a prestigious business
- Broad 'step up' role with excellent exposure
Fantastic role for someone looking to gain experience within Management Accounts, Financial Accountants, Cost Analysis and Business Partnering. Opportunity to make a difference - reporting into Financial Controller.
- Exciting Sustainable Company with large outreach
- Expansive role that suits a first time mover from Practice
The role will report into the FC , by taking responsibility for
month end finances and external financial reporting.
- Well recognised company in Financial Services
- Hands on role really getting involved in the company accounts
The role will report into the Corporate FC and Head of Finance , by taking responsibility for
preparing internal management accounts and external financial reporting.
- Opportunity to get into Corporate Finance
- Bristol Based