The opportunity for someone from a Financial Services background to join a growing SME client as Financial Controller. The role will vary day to day as you provide qualified financial support to the Finance Director.
- Progressive SME with the choice of 100% remote working or a hybrid set up.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into FC, or to gain more exposure.
This is a hands on and progressive role for someone looking to join a fast paced manufacturing company in a Financial Controller capacity.
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing
The role as Financial Controller has been newly created to support the Finance Director in a growing finance function within an SME.
- Provide financial expertise and assurance to the strategic leadership team.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding team.
An exciting new role at a fast-paced and growing freight and logistics company based in the East Midlands. This is an exceptional opportunity to join as Financial Controller, with real opportunity to progress an SME and in doing so, the opportunity to accelerate your career to the FD level.
- Fast-paced SME with an impressive 5 year growth plan
- Strategic, senior level role with opportunity to progress to Finance Director
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading international manufacturer who develop and market mobility solutions to futureproof transportation.
You will join as a Financial Project Controller, taking lead of a high-profile project within a high-performing finance team, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Market leading international manufacturing business
- Take lead on achieving the financial objectives of a high-profile project
To support the Finance Director across monthly management accounting, month end routines and systems development
- broad financial management role, start ASAP
- possible temp to perm opportunity
This is a very rare and unique opportunity in which the successful candidate will be able to use their language skills (Spanish and Portuguese) in a high profile Head of Finance Position that will involve international travel.
- Head of Finance
- International Travel
Exceptional 12 month opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join the UK division of an International FMCG group. Hybrid working, 50% in the Nottingham office, 50% from home
- 12 month contract
- Supply chain finance, SAP
Hands on Business partnering role reporting to the FD but working closely with the site GM
- Business Partnering, process improvement
- SAP Development, costing, reporting
Exceptional opportunity to join a leading business, supporting a major Infrastructure project that that will run for a minimum of 6 months
- Project control, cost allocation, WIP Management
- Controls, process improvement
You will be working within the group finance team, supervising a trainee accountant and reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
- Technical accounting role
- IFRS, consolidation
Reporting to the Group FC, you will look after a small team, delivering the financial management of multiple sites within the Group.
- Broad, FM role working for a growing organisation
- Hands on multi-site accountant role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for completing a variety of accounting tasks in preparation for year end, providing support to the year-end process and supporting the provision of information to the external auditors.
- 6 month interim role
- Year end support
This is a high profile Management Accountant position, reporting directly to the CFO of a rapidly growing SME. This role is ideal for somebody newly qualified wanting clear progression in to a managerial role and development routes to Financial Controller.
- Management Accountant
Commercially minded Finance Analyst role with involvement in the day-to-day finance function while workng closely with the FC & senior leadership team to determine the company's ongoing strategy.
- Opportunity to be a part of the senior decision making process
- Perfect commercial opportunity to impress & progress
You will have responsibility for the site in Scunthorpe, including managing & reporting the Management Accounts and ensuring control and processes are adhered to whilst working closely with the management team and Group to ensure the site remains successful and profitable. Reporting into the Site Financial Controller.
- Varied Financial Accountant role for an ambitious qualified accountant
- One of the UKs largest manufacturing businesses