A unique opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join an SME retail company and lead a small finance function based in central London.
- Leadership role with lots of scope to implement change
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to join the global Finance Team, reporting directly to the CFO. You will manage a small team and work hand in hand with the UK MD, business partnering at a senior level across Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing.
- Start-up business with big ambitions
- Opportunity to work on an international basis
As a Commercial Finance Controller for a global FMCG brand , your main responsibility to provide the right information to the decision makers. The Commercial Finance Controller will have a core role in the business unit coordinating with various department locally and centrally to provide the timely analysis on business and operative performances and forecasting the upcoming results.
- Amazing company with great benefits and a competitive salary
- A fun and engaging work environment!
Financial controller to provide financial and business support to a leading division of one of the world's leading FMCG organisations.
- FTSE 250 exposure
- Huge progression opportunities.
The role of Group Financial Controller with be responsible for overseeing the finance function.
- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- Clear progression from this role within the company
New Financial Controller opportunity to join growing FMCG business based in Mid Kent.
- FMCG Business based in Mid Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
This is a maternity cover contract and is a critical role in being the primary point of contact linking Finance to the IT side of the business.
- This is a maternity cover position
- This is working for a global FMCG business
Michael Page are partnering with a fast growing multinational company in Berkshire on an Associate Financial Controller opportunity to join the team initially on a 12 month Fixed-term contract.
- Growing multinational company
- Senior Financial accounting opportunity
To support the Finance Director across monthly management accounting, month end routines and systems development
- broad financial management role, start ASAP
- possible temp to perm opportunity
Financial Accountant - Process Improvement required to optimise Centre of Excellence Financial Accounting processes
Experience improving intercompany, month end close, training
- 8-9 month contract
- Opportunity to improve processes in Finance
Exceptional 12 month opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join the UK division of an International FMCG group. Hybrid working, 50% in the Nottingham office, 50% from home
- 12 month contract
- Supply chain finance, SAP
This Head of Finance position will be focusing on being a part of the senior management team taking full ownership of finance in addition to influencing business growth.
- Clear route to FD position
- Newly acquired business driving for growth
Our client is looking to recruit an interim Finance Manager/Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Immediate start
The position of financial accountant will support the financial controller with financial reporting (IFRS) statutory accounts, month end process, controls, compliance and risk.
- Growing company, great boss.
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager is responsible for the provision of accurate financial reporting across the south Wales site.
The Finance Manager will also be required to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that surrounds financial processes, controls and governance.
- Excellent exposure to key senior stakeholders
- Fantastic working environment, SME feel working within a larger group