Burlodge are recruiting a Financial Controller, reporting to the CEO.
The role is broad, responsible for all financial reporting and control along with extensive project work and commercial involvement.
- International market leader
- Broad financial leadership role reporting to the CEO
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading to the monthly production of high-quality management accounts.
- Be responsible to the Director of Finance and Resources for the financial management, financial planning and regulatory/governance functions.
- Assist the Director of Finance to develop all improvements to forecasting, budgeting and financial control
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading the team
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and partnering the CFO
Group Financial Controller role based in Surrey. Reporting directly to the CEO [based in UK], with a dotted reporting line to the parent company CFO [based in Europe] the role will take responsibility for Financial Reporting, Statutory Accounts, Board Reporting, Treasury, Balance Sheet Control, Cash Forecasting as well as ad hoc project work as required by the CEO and parent company CFO. Also involved with commercial decision support.
- International specialist
- Part of a $2BN global group
My client is looking for an industry experienced SME Finance Controller to support the accounting function, proactively driving improvements in the speed, accuracy and efficiency of the financial reporting and management accounting process.
- Join a fantastic and growing SME business with multiple revenue streams
- Taking the lead on monthly management accounting, budgeting, forecasting etc
The Senior Finance Manager will join the business at an exciting time with opportunities to help expand the business, improve current performance, and prepare the group of companies for future growth and investment.
- Join the business at an exciting time with opportunities to help expand and grow
- Improve current performance and prepare the group of companies for future growth
Head of Finance & IT candidate required for rewarding Surrey based Charity
Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant required
- Head of Finance & IT candidate required for rewarding Surrey based Charity
This role is responsible for the month end processing and reporting of the consolidated business unit financials, ensuring timely delivery for the Financial Controller's review.
- Join a business who are growing and a leader within their sector
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis and business partnering
Global healthcare business is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to support the Financial Controller.
Great first/second move from a practice firm.
- Exciting global business
- No.2 to the Financial Controller