Reporting into the CFO, the Financial Controller will be responsible for leading the month-end management accounts production, annual statutory accounts production, budgeting & re-forecasting. Being the lead in the business from a financial risk & control, P&L performance management and transaction processing point of view.
- High acquisitive business that is part of a wider Group
- Broad Financial Controller role with progression opportunities
Amazing financial controller opportunity for this fast paced and heavily growing retail business based in West Kent.
- Rapidly growing retail SME business based in West Kent
- Must be Qualified ideally ACA or ACCA
UK Financial Controller, looking after the day to day operations of a 2m - 5m turnover retail subsidiary of a large international group. small team of 1-2 monitoring AP / AR / CC - supporting finance and the wider business as requested.
- Growing company, great boss.
- flexibility and progression
Superb opportunity to join Kent based international retail company as Head of Accounting / Senior Financial Controller, reporting to the CFO.
- Excellent newly created opportunity
- Excellent business, part of wider Global Group
Management Accountant needed to work directly alongside the FC in one of the best rated companies in the country. You will work above the transactional team in order to directly support the FC with the production of management accounts.
- working directly with the FC
- Great job with supportive team.
This is a high profile Management Accountant position, reporting directly to the CFO of a rapidly growing SME. This role is ideal for somebody newly qualified wanting clear progression in to a managerial role and development routes to Financial Controller.
- Management Accountant
The role is one of the two finance managers who both report to the Financial Controller, and that play a key part in shaping and developing the businesses Financial reporting capabilities, processes & procedures and control. This is an opportunity to contribute to the development of a best-in-class finance function to support a rapidly growing bu
- Work life balance, great working culture (hybrid working)
- Fast growth, massive investment