- High profile role to manage the US division of this rapidly growing information services business in London
- Managing 3 direct reports and reporting to a GFC
- Europe's fastest growing information services business
- Hybrid working
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading to the monthly production of high-quality management accounts.
- Be responsible to the Director of Finance and Resources for the financial management, financial planning and regulatory/governance functions.
- Assist the Director of Finance to develop all improvements to forecasting, budgeting and financial control
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the Finance Department, leading the team
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and partnering the CFO
As a result of continued growth, our client are looking to hire a Financial Controller to take ownership of the finance function and improve efficiency across the business.
- Newly-created FC role in a growing SME due to growth
- Autonomous and varied role reporting directly to the MD
- Monitor and control all aspects of firm's financial management and accounting systems and processes
- Support the CFO in delivering analytics and financial business partnering to the business
- Support the CFO on the future development and progression of the finance department
- Opportunity to join a fast growing Private Equity backed company
- Work directly under an impressive and accomplished CFO
Financial Controller position with successful and growing B2B service provider based in Wolverhampton. Huge opportunity to deliver significant change and add value in this leadership role.
- Fast-paced, dynamic business in a growing sector
- Autonomous role with scope for progression
Michael Page are currently looking to recruit a Financial Controller with Proven managerial experience and able to lead and develop team members, a fully qualified accountant with previous finance experience at a senior level within a Commodities Trading House or Financial Services firm
- Senior Financial Controller
- Financial Services
Group financial controller role
- Financial controller role
- Reporting to managing director
My client is looking for an industry experienced SME Finance Controller to support the accounting function, proactively driving improvements in the speed, accuracy and efficiency of the financial reporting and management accounting process.
- Join a fantastic and growing SME business with multiple revenue streams
- Taking the lead on monthly management accounting, budgeting, forecasting etc
Responsible for the overall control of all financial aspects of the business, financial development of the company. The person will need to interact and communicate directly with the operations team, founders, Board Members and, external parties. The person will manage CEO and Shareholders requirements.
- Responsible for the overall control of all financial aspects of the business
- You will need to interact and communicate directly with senior stakeholders
The Senior Finance Manager will join the business at an exciting time with opportunities to help expand the business, improve current performance, and prepare the group of companies for future growth and investment.
- Join the business at an exciting time with opportunities to help expand and grow
- Improve current performance and prepare the group of companies for future growth
Covering a range of financial aspects from day-to-day accounting through to commercial decision support and long-term planning. Whilst the team works very closely together, each role has a specific business area to support.
- Hybrid working, flexible hours and study support
- Good links to transport and great company to work for
New Head of Finance position leading key business units for a growing Business Services business launching new products to market.
Technical Accounting and Reporting role, managing relationships and a team of qualified accountant across your Business units.
- New Head of Finance position leading a team of qualified accountants
- Technical Head of Finance driving key business units for FTSE listed business
My client is looking to recruit an Interim qualified accountant to come in and manage a small team asap.
- Interim day rate opportunity - North of Scotland
- Immediate start available
This is a permanent position for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to come into a busy and commercial setting to work directly alongside the FC in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Wallingford Based Management Accountant
- Full Study Support and working alongside the FC
You will be working within the group finance team, supervising a trainee accountant and reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
- Technical accounting role
- IFRS, consolidation
A forward thinking month end related Assistant Management Accountant role where you will support the FC in monthly management accounts.
The role will report into the Financial Controller working alongside a team of other qualified Management Accountants, who will be responsible for preparing Management Accounts and Management information for American businesses. There will be work from home flexibility.
- An excellent company with progressive opportunites
- Bristol Based
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this role will add significant value to the development of systems and processes around reporting at Group Finance level as well as playing an active role in M&A and having significant involvement in a strategic forward-thinking finance function including month end reporting, tax and VAT compliance and the annual audit process.
- Fast growth, highly acquisitive PE backed business
- Opportunity to get involved in all areas within a Group function
A leading, private equity backed consultancy business based in the Preston area has a new opportunity for a Part Time In House Indirect Tax Manager. This is a remote working position so you can be based anywhere. Reporting into the Group FC, you will be responsible for ensuring tax compliance for the Group, working on various projects as required and ensuring the business pay their fair share of tax. This is a 3 day a week role.
- Brand new position with a large, private equity backed business
- Part time and flexibility to work remotely