Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering Pye Homes with their search for a talented and technically astute Financial Controller with strong Commercial acumen. The role is based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
- Pivotal role in the finance
- Growing SME seeks Financial Controller
The new Financial Controller will be producing the statutory accounts and working closely with the Finance Director to support on year end. This is a great opportunity to gain or strengthen your management experience, as you will be looking after 2 members of the team.
- Exciting time to join a growing organisation
- Embark on positive change with this environmental charity
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business as Financial Controller
- Excellent exposure to senior stakeholders & development potential
- Great opportunity to join a global business as Financial Controller
- Competitive salary, based in Coleshill at a manufacturing business
Leading a team of 2, the UK Financial Controller is responsible for the UK finance function. Reporting to the CEO with dotted reporting line to the Group FC who is also based out of the Surrey office.
- UK Division of a global market leader
- Well-established and profitable business
This is a part time position and a fantastic opportunity to work in a prestigious independent school in a beautiful location in Summertown, Oxford.
- Part- Time
- Prestigious School
This is a newly created role reporting into the CEO, focusing on financial control, process improvement, cash flow forecasting and managing a small team.
- PE backed start up
- Opportunity to progress into FD role
- An exciting and challenging opportunity!
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits
Our client is looking for someone to come in and head up the finance function for one of their hubs in Northampton. You would have full autonomy across the site and would work closely with operations on a day to day basis.
- Financial Controller
Working closely with the Head of the business you will be assisting in a range of projects and initiatives to take the business forward. Responsible for the financial modelling for opportunities, new initiatives and product roll outs.
- Oppertunity to oversee and manage finance function of innovative cyber company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
12-18 month contract for growing SME near Oxford.
Leading the Transactional Team, responsible for month end close and business partnering regional site Leads.
- 12-18 month contract
- Growing SME
Are you tired of the daily commute, do you miss the outdoors? How about a move to the Falkland Islands? This is an incredible opportunity to join a UK Corporate as a Financial Controller based in the Falkland Islands.
- Amazing opportunity for a Financial Controller in the Falkland Islands
- Want to try something different?
We are looking for an experienced and technically strong individual with hands-on skills across Financial Control and Financial Reporting. The Financial Controller will be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust control framework to ensure the security of Group assets and that the financial statements are accurate.
- Rapidly growing business
- Manufacturing industry
A fantastic Financial Controller role working for a thriving manufacturing business close to Stockport, managing a team & adding value to drive improved performance
- Great opportunity for a Financial Controller in a vibrant manufacturing business
- Hugely successful specialist manufacturer with exciting growth prospects
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the business's accounting function. Working closely with the Finance Director and accounts team.
- Collaborative and challenging new role
- Scope for growth, learning and development
Ensure the execution of the planning and control cycle for designated sales entities, analyse and advice on financial (sales related) matters and develop timely, accurate and complete reports, in line with corporate financial policies, control system and relevant legislation, in order to support effective management decision making and support improved financial performance.
- Senior Controller role with global business
- Clear progression opportunities
The Financial controller is responsible for the oversight of accurate and reliable month end management reporting, including the formal Group close of the ledger and Group reporting into our parent company. This role is also responsible for the timely preparation of the year end statutory accounts for the consolidated group, and the individual entities.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
Due to expansion, my client is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the business in order to grow their Finance function. This opportunity would suit a commercially focused, fully qualified accountant, ideally with experience in the property development and house building industry however this is not essential.
- Growing business recruiting due to expansion
- Broad scope within the role to get involved with the business at all levels
To proactively manage after a portfolio of clients in the delivery of bookkeeping, management/financial accounting and financial administration services with a very strong focus on client service.
- Great opportunity for a first time mover from an independent practice.
- Significant progression opportunities available in a growing team.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for delivering accounting and finance support to the business while managing the day-to-day affairs of the office. This role is key to the business' growth at this stage of its development. It requires someone who is willing to be involved in and take responsibility for any accounting, legal, human resource and administrative aspects that don't naturally fall to other members of the team.
- Join a high value property investment/management firm based in London
- Work independently and play a big part in a small office environment
A well rounded Financial Controller who can be be strategic and have the ability to be hands on.
Global manufacturer with a large presence within their sector.
- Number 1 in Finance on site
- Global Manufacturing company
I am currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a growing Construction business based on the outskirts of Coventry to lead the team in improving processes and supporting the Group Accountant.
- Senior Leadership Position
- Future FD Progression
A superb Financial Controller position has arisen in a global business services company based in the heart of West London.
- International services business
- Opportunities for growth and progression
Opportunity to work closesly with the Finance Director for this Midlands Success story as a Financial Controller. With a strong focus on Management Accounts, you will support and guide the businesses direction through delivery of this.
- Financial Controller opportunity with a business with a family feel!
- Enhanced exposure to directors of the business
- Group Financial Controller required to lead a team in stabilising and improving processes.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in a change process within a dynamic business.
- Opportunity to a join a growth organisation
- Interim Financial Controller for a Birmingham business.
Due to a relocation within the team, my client is looking for a Financial Controller to come in and be responsible for the day to day running of the reporting and financial integrity team and its activities. You will also work closely with the FP&A, AP and AR teams.
- Exciting, growing business within an interesting sector
- Financial Controller role with a real opportunity to nurture a team
Ensure the smooth running of the accounts department, managing the team of 5, whilst providing business critical information to the operational side of the business and building a strong relationship with the Plant Director.
- Lead finance position with real autonomy and strategic decision making
- You will have strong leadership skills with a manufacturing background.
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a prestigious luxury products business based in central London.
- Premium products brand - high growth SME
- Leadership role
The key part to this role is finance business partnering with operations & ensuring a smooth running of the UK finance team.
- Successful, global engineering business recruiting for a Financial Controller
- Great role working with operations & finance in a thriving engineering business
A rapidly growing Software business that has a well established and reputable brand. This is an all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
- Newly created Financial Controller role leading a team of qualified accountants
- Financial Controller with end to end ownership for the finance function
Financial Controller leading a team of accountants for this growing PE backed business. This is a true Financial Controller position with end to end ownership of the finance function and managing key senior stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Financial Controller leading a team of accountants
- Newly created Financial Controller opportunity in for growing company