A rapidly growing Software business that has a well established and reputable brand. This is an all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
- Newly created Financial Controller role leading a team of qualified accountants
- Financial Controller with end to end ownership for the finance function
This High-Growth SAAS organisation is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join the business in a very exciting period of its history.This role reports to the FD and offer the successful candidate the change to take on the day-to-day accounting functions whilst supporting the FD and the vision of the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a high-growth Technology Business
- Hybrid and flexible working available
Medium sized division of a global business based in Surrey is recruiting a qualified Financial Controller.
The role reports to the FD and leads a small team.
- Fantastic package including 32 days holiday
- Excellent financial leadership role
Fast growing PE backed business looking for an ambitious Financial Controller with great career development and hybrid working on offer
- Financial Controller role for a fast growing PE backed business
- Lots of progression and development on offer in this role and company
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a high-growth, Tech start-up based in central london.
- High-growth, dynamic Tech start-up
- Opportunity to be part of a growth-journey
The purpose of the role is to lead the finance team and be responsible for the weekly, period-end accounting, financial reporting, internal control, treasury, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Fantastic scope for career progression in the future
- Focus of the role is to create dedicated financial resources
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Controller to join a high-growth SaaS PLC based in central London.
- Leadership role within dynamic high-growth SaaS business
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This role will sit in the Fibre Network Division, and be responsible for reporting on costs, and be specifically accountable for the Capex financials.
- Do you have experience of Capex financials?
- Do you have a positive "can-do" attitude?
Financial Controller sought for temporary assignment, 1 day per week in Oxford.
Experience implementing robust financial control processes in an overseas finance function is required.
- 9 month contract
- International remit, process improvement and control
INvestigate and document the financial process for a newly aquired business.
Qualified Accountant with knowledge of Access Dimensions or Sage.
- Document Financial Processes for an integrated business
- 12 month contract
FP&A Manager within a growing Software business in Cambridge. This role will have both commercial and operational responsibilities whilst playing a key role in shaping plans and delivering on targets. You will help the business make more commercial decisions and support on a number of upcoming projects.
- Drive improvement in FP&A capabilities in a scale-up AIM listed tech business
- Hybrid working arrangement - Office based 2 days' a week and 3 from home
Senior role reporting directly to the UK CFO.
Key role in standardisation across the business.
- Senior role reporting directly to the UK CFO.
- Key role in standardization across the business.
Fantastic opportunity in a fast growth AIM listed Tech company based in Bedfordshire. The role will see you work alongside the Financial Controller to drive improvements within the control framework.
You will also work closely with Commercial teams and gain experience of business partnering and commercial analysis.
- AIM listed growth business looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified Analyst
- Hybrid working - 4 days remote
The successful candidate will have an important pivotal role between local accountants and the Group Financial Controller, supporting with complex IFRS adjustments and suggesting improvements to the consolidation and inter-company process.
- Are you looking for your first move into industry?
- Do you want to work in a global company with huge exposure?
The management accountant will directly support the financial controller with conducting financial reviews, analysing data, budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent progression
- Total ownership of a fast growth and hotly desirable UK business.
This is a hands-on role for a career contractor to hit the ground running and support the Financial Controller with day to day General Accounting, Audit prep and supporting two junior direct reports.
- Immediate start for a day rate contract
- Hands on role with flexible working
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Senior Finance Manager will lead a team of qualified accountants and be vital in ensuring that the business is kept up to date with changes to accounting requirements across Europe. You will be based in the head office of this rapidly expanding Technology brand located in the Reading area.
- Fast growing international Technology organisation
- Senior Finance Manager with ownership of international EMEA business units
Reporting to the FC, you will be responsible for revenue transactions and driving change to deliver improvements.
- Impressive growing Technology business
- Multi Award winning fast paced business
The Finance Manager will support the UK Financial Controller with the day to day running of the UK accounting environment whilst managing a team of 3 people.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- flexibility and progression
Brilliant opportunity for a technically strong qualified accountant, to join a fast-paced and high growth business as Finance Manager. This is a broad financial reporting role, managing a small team and reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a high profile role, with exposure to key stakeholders, with the opportunity to really progress your career as the business continues to expand.
- Brilliant Finance Manager opportunity in a fast-paced and growing business
- Broad and hands-on reporting role with excellent long-term progression prospects