A rapidly growing Software business that has a well established and reputable brand. This is an all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
- Newly created Financial Controller role leading a team of qualified accountants
- Financial Controller with end to end ownership for the finance function
Financial Controller leading a team of accountants for this growing PE backed business. This is a true Financial Controller position with end to end ownership of the finance function and managing key senior stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Financial Controller leading a team of accountants
- Newly created Financial Controller opportunity in for growing company
Be the number one in finance for a rapidly growing manufacturing organisation.
Be at the forefront of driving the business growth to meet the 2-5 year projections.
- Be a pivotal member of the finance team and senior board team
- Join an organisation with massive growth projections over the next 2-5 years
This role will be responsible for the primary finance support to the Site Director and Site Management team, through evaluating and contributing towards site projects. You will work with the Site Leadership team to help drive the performance of the site, and play a key part in the turnaround journey of the site.
- Opportunity to join a well known FMCG business based in Hull
- Plenty of scope for improvement and chance to contribute to a turnaround project
Bristol based Environmental Services business that are currently seeking the appointment of a Financial Controller to play a crucial role in a brilliant, environmentally conscious business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing Environmental Services business
- Flexible working available
Reporting to the CFO, The Financial Controller (FC) will be responsible for the provision of financial information, analysis and advice to the Board of Directors and the Senior Management Team, and for the day to day operations of the Finance Team.
- Growing business within a flourishing market
- Newly created position with a large amount of progression opportunity
Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice in UK, Europe and other jurisdictions as required * Oversee the various reporting related software systems and ensure their smooth functioning.
- Good career progression and flexible working available
- Pivotal role at a competitive rate
A temp to perm or solid interim role fulfilling the role of a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the UK Based team which is a team of four as well as certain Group Finance Responsibilities.
- Financial Controller
- North Leicestershire
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - RENEWABLE ENERGY - 4 MONTH CONTRACT - UP TO £600 PER DAY - IMMEDIATE START
- A large Renewable Company
- Immediate Start
The Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE, familiar with working in a fast paced environment as a member of a team, with a solutions orientation and demonstrable track record of contributing to as well as managing change. Must be able to take full ownership and accountability of tasks, have strong time management skills and understand the need to meet deadlines.
- This is a new permanent position with a fast growing business
- This person will be a qualified accountant with stakeholder management skills
Great role with progression to Finance Director.
Opportunity to work with a very strong Finance Director as your boss.
- Great role with progression to Finance Director.
- Opportunity to work with a very strong Finance Director as your boss.
To improve efficiency and maximise the profitability of the organisation by maintaining proper accounting systems and records.
- Flexible working available
- Opportunity to gain FC experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a high-growth, Tech start-up based in central london.
- High-growth, dynamic Tech start-up
- Opportunity to be part of a growth-journey
The Financial Controller will drive business performance alongside the Regional Managing Director - enhancing commercial performance, improve the cost base and drive the quality of the finance offering to the business. The FC will support and drive any M&A activity required within the region, providing leadership to the regional finance team and wider business, and support and drive the capex appraisal process within the region.
- Leading Manufacturing Business
- Highly commercial role
A business services company based in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious financial controller to take a lead role in their UK finance team.
- Multi-national company
- Progression opportunities
Exceptional Opportunity to join a growing SME in the manufacturing sector with a great product and a collaborative Management team
Looking after a small team and reporting directly to the FD, you will provide full Financial Control and governance, helping set and deliver the strategic agenda as they enter an exciting stage of development.
- Financial Controller, progression
- Permanent or temp to perm opportunity
The main purpose of the role is to provide day to day management of the finance function, ensuring excellent service and support is provided to all areas of the business whilst ensuring that the business is best placed to make commercial decisions.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established luxury brand.
- You will be number 2 in finance, driving the team and business strategy.
Full responsibility for the accounting and reporting , as well as managing a junior team, with a very strong focus on client service.
- Be part of an exciting growth story with real progression opportunities.
- Perfect opportunity for a first time mover from practice to take the next step.
Management of a small team in the delivery of timely and accurate Management information, working collaboratively with the site leadership team
- Fast growing SME, Broad No2 role
- Decision support, manufacturing
In this Financial Controller position you will be reporting to the CFO, taking full control of the monthly reporting in addition to managing, leading and developing an established and ambitious team.
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office available)
- High Growth PE Backed Business
Michael Page Finance are exclusively supporting with the recruitment of a Financial Controller role for an Engineering Services business in Glasgow. The role will act as Finance lead for the business, forming a key part of the management team, and focusing heavily on business partnering.
- Financial Controller
- Qualified, Permanent, Glasgow
This is a hands on and progressive role for someone looking to join a fast paced manufacturing company in a Financial Controller capacity.
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing
- A great opportunity for an ambitious financial controller / finance manager to join an multi-national business
- Exposure to the senior leadership team with a clear route to move in to a CFO position in the future
- A multi-national business with a wealth of internal opportunities
- A great role for an aspiring financial controller
FMCG business based in Kent looking for a Financial Controller to join their business.
- Well established FMCG business in Kent
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
My client, a leading business in it's field requires an Interim Financial Controller for approx 9 months. This is to lead the business through a period of change.
- outside IR35
Interim Financial Controller required for an interesting assignment with a fantastic supply chain business in Nottingham.
9-12 month role, with large team management experience and strong technical skills required
- year end, consolidation, reconciliation, team management
- Cost centre reporting and analysis, VAT
- Commercial opportunity within well known global brand as Assistant Financial Controller
- Up to £55,000 annually + benefits
- Commercial opportunity within global brand as Assistant Financial Controller
- Up to £55,000 annually + benefits
As Interim Financial Controller, working alongside the Finance Manager you will be responsible for month-end and cashflow management. This is an interim role for 3 months to assist the department through a transition period.
- Growing manufacturing business
- Opportunity to add value as an experienced FC / Senior Finance Manager
Group Financial Controller role, working closely with an impressive CFO within a private equity environment. Significant opportunity to drive value, profit and change, with clear progression to CFO in the mid-long term.
- Significant opportunity to drive change and make a difference
- Clear route to CFO
Reporting to the Global CFO with a functional reporting line into the UK General Manager, you will act as a part of the UK Senior leadership team. You will lead and manage the UK business entities financial accounting, reporting, cash flow management, business planning and control activities.
- This is a hybrid role with a supportive culture and reputable brand
- Reporting directly to a CFO, you will be required to lead the Business